Sharing a story

curious_newbie

Really Experienced
So I wanted to share a story from yesterday. The GF and I were at a resort for a work related retreat. There was a big company dinner that we were getting for. We got to the resort late due to traffic so we were in a little bit of a rush to shower, change, and get to the dinner.

We were using the bathroom together at the same time. I was in the shower and she was doing her makeup. The shower was one of those frameless glass types so she could see me in the shower. I saw her looking over a few times. I assumes so wanted to see if I was almost done (she was more nervous about the time constrains then I was).

Anyway, I saw her putting on her makeup with nothing on but a lacey bra and a thong. Her bottom was completely exposed except for the small patch of cloth of the g-string covering her vagina and her string that was swallowed in the crevasse of her ass. I ran my hand soapy hand over my semi-erect penis, initially pretending to just clean myself off. Then I gave myself a few more good pumps. I knew we were in a rush, but it would take long to finish with her sitting a feet away.

After a few second, she saw I was pleasuring myself and got up from the seat in front of the mirror. I thought she was going to come over and tell he to knock it off as she was quite annoyed at me for not leaving earlier to the resort. I immediately stopped when i saw her get up and started to shampoo my hair like it was business as usual.

She came to the glass door and simply said "hey."

"I'm almost done - two minutes." I responded instinctively.

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing - just finishing up."

"Were you jacking off?"

"No, no, just cleaning myself off."

"No, you were jacking off."

"Sorry, I stopped. I'm almost finished here."

That's when things took a change. She slid off the tiny g-string and walked right up to the shower door. I thought for a second that she was going to come in but she had her bra on and her makeup was finished. Instead, she pushes her perfectly bald vagina against the glass door.

"I don't have time to re-do my makeup, so fuck me through the door."

"What?"

She started to rub her vagina on the glass door, taking her bra off in the process.

"You heard me. Come close and fuck my pussy through the glass."

I was to the end of the shower and started to stroke it and she continued to thrust her vagina onto the glass on the other side. I was surprisingly erotic. It was a combination of mutual masturbation and denial.

Soon, there was a thin string of precum attached to the glass, lined up perfectly to where her vagina would be on the other side. I could tell it was getting her going too as she slipped in a few fingers in herself as well.

"Fuck yourself like you were inside me" she moaned from the other side. I couldn't take any more. I exploded all over the glass. She had a nice streak of her juice on her side as well.

I turned off the shower, still semi-erect, and walked out of the shower to give her a kiss. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, then proceeded to walk into the shower, drop to her knees, and lick every last drop of my cum off the glass.

She motioned for me to walk over. I was still stunned but getting erect at the sight of her on her knees licking my juices off the glass.

I walked over and she said "I think I see some more on the tip of your cock" as she swallowed my cock into the back of her throat. She grabbed my hands and put them on the back of my head. She wasn't looking for a simple clean up job - she wanted to my cock forcefully crammed into the back of throat...:devil::devil::devil:

You've got an excellent sketch of a story here. Stretch it out, develop it and edit, edit, edit. Who cares if it doesn't come out perfect right away. Keep typing away. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)

Thanks Sheldon! Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of free time to get really creative so the few stories that I have posted so far are pretty much things that happened in real life. I wish I had the time to get a little more creative and add a little fantasy to it.

Looks like this is becoming a bit of a fetish for her. We were having lunch today at work (she works close by) and she noticed a white stain on my phone. I guess one of us must have touched it last night while out hands were still covered in each other's juices. Anyway, she takes the phone and carefully slides it up her skirt and rubs her nectar on it. Then, she licks my phone like it was my cock. So fucking hot I'm now sitting here with a raging hard on in my office and I can't even get up behind my desk. I'm not sure if there is a name for this fetish but it sure does get me going!

Back