College girl grows a pair-Character inspiration

Mystrydoge

Virgin
This will be my first story in the 'Connected universe' series, and I was looking for some insight on how the main character will act.
(my opinion is tainted because i find it hard to detach myself from the story fantasy)

As a base, the main character is a freshman in college. She is a quieter, smaller girl, more of an introvert.

what would a woman/girls reaction be if she woke up to find she has grown a dick?

If this happened to you, what would your first, and following actions be?

Let me know if there are other points would help my character creation.

Does she grow just a dick? Or a dick and a pair of balls to go along with it?

Anyway, if it were me, the first thing I would probably do would be to jerk off.

On the other hand, let's switch the genders (as Hypoxia would say): what if a man woke up to find that he'd grown a pair of boobs? That's an easy one. He would say, hello middle age!

If I was a girl and this happened to me, the first thing I'd do is go see a doctor with a copy of my birth certificate and other documentation to prove I'm female and also that I'm not suffering a mental breakdown.

I miss taking a pee on a tree, or anywhere normally inconvenient ( fnah fnah ) for women. You can keep urinals though - they are gross

As for the sexual side - I'd probably start worrying about the size and if I could keep an erection :cool:

Back