Anal Fisting - whats it like

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Just a fantasy, but what does it feel like to be anally fisted?
My Wife has quite small hands and I often imagine her doing this, we are quite into prostate play but have never tried this.

This is rather a fantasy of mine, too. I've long been erotically intrigued by the concept. How do you actually do it, though? Is it feasible/enjoyable/safe?

Just a fantasy, but what does it feel like to be anally fisted?
My Wife has quite small hands and I often imagine her doing this, we are quite into prostate play but have never tried this.

You have to experience it in order to know it. Just like the Matrix.:D

well I don't recommend fisting for any but experienced bottoms. You have to be pretty stretched else it is going to hurt, even with small hands. Doesn't really matter though, it only takes one finger to massage the prostate, and after all that is what is the most enjoyable part.

Sometimes for bottoms who like the fist or other large toys, it is just the challenge of taking really big things up their ass ;)

The great thing about fisting too is that if you are trying to take some of the big missiles that are really long, say over 14" and having difficulty, having someone guide their hand up your ass deep is a great way to get opened up.

we take part in anal play quite often, using the Naughty Boy and Nexus. when receiving oral my wife will often finger fuck my arse tilll i cum. But I do think a fist would be to big at the moment..... possible thats why i keep thinking about it, might need shares in a lube compnay!

Can you give me a link to the naughty boy and nexus, I am curious and want to know more!
we take part in anal play quite often, using the Naughty Boy and Nexus. when receiving oral my wife will often finger fuck my arse tilll i cum. But I do think a fist would be to big at the moment..... possible thats why i keep thinking about it, might need shares in a lube compnay!

It's fine if you want to shit your pants when you get older.

well yes it is possible and to be honest it is one of the most amazing, most intense, most mind blowing experiences i have ever had, and cant wait to try it again.

Back