Indy area- bi male looking to serve

indysubmale

Virgin
40 yr old married bi male who loves to suck dick. I'm 6-4, 250, white, very clean, very discreet, and very much craving the feel of a hard cock in my mouth.

I'm a sub at heart and I truly do get off on serving and being used to give someone else pleasure. It's been a long time since I've blown a guy and to be honest, I miss it.

I'm interested in getting with a man or a m/w couple. Along with loving to suck dick I also eat a pretty mean pussy and I would be more than happy to orally serve a m/w couple. I'm open to most things so if there is something that you have in mind just ask. The worst that could happen is I say no.

Not looking for anyone too much older than me, mid 50's would be the limit. Not looking for anyone too young either. If you aren't old enough to drink then it's too young.

As for body types, well I'm pretty open. Not looking to blow a guy who is super obese but I'm open to playing with BBWs.

Race and cock size aren't important issues for me. Cleanliness is.

Hope to hear from someone who is open minded and can take advantage of what I have to offer.

Back