All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

silkysylvia

Literotica Guru
All Grown Up and On My Own

Megan Roberts
22 years old
5'8" 120 lbs
Brunette
Brown eyes

They said I had everything going for me now and that I had the whole world at my fingertips. A new job in a new city. My own apartment. I was a beautiful and intelligent girl and that I would have tons of guys after me. The truth was that I had never been comfortable dating and although I did have a few boyfriends, the relationships never lasted because I was afraid to get intimate with them. There was the occasional romp in the sack, but no one ever really satisfied me. Maybe I was expecting too much.

But here I was in a new city, hours away from where I grew up, and starting a new position at a decent size firm. The apartment the firm set me up with was incredible. It was a two bedroom condo on the top floor overlooking the river.

The move wasn't so bad. The movers were nice enough and hopefully didn't break anything. It was too bad my brother Ryan nor my parents could come with me. My best friend Kate couldn't make it either but she told her father I was moving to the same city where he was living since his divorce and she asked a favor of him to check on me and welcome me.

Kate and I were best of friends since kindergarten. We were like twin sisters and her parents always treated me so nice. As we grew older and started to get a little boy-crazy, Kate always more friendly with the boys but I always felt a little nervous. Or more like not interested. I had developed a crush on Kate's father at an early age and that crush grew and grew as I got older.

So I was a bit nervous and excited to be seeing Kate's dad being that I was all alone and on my own for the first time in my life.

My apartment had boxes strewn all around it and it was a good thing I am so organized as every box had a label with contents listed on it. Color coordinated by room. It was a hot day and it was a good thing I wore my thin red floral printed blouse (basically see through) and tight denim shorts and flat shoes. I had on a sheer white bikini brief panty and white bra.

I found my alarm clock radio and tuned in a station and began to unpack the kitchen boxes first as Maroon 5 came on the radio.

Last edited:
Sean Francis
45 years old
6' 3", 185 lbs
auburn hair
green eyes

I picked up the bag of food from my favorite chinese take out. It was saturday and the owner expressed surprise at the size of the order. "Not sure how many I am feeding," I explained. "Hope she still like chinese," I thought. Kate and Megan had always loved it as kids. I set the bag next to a bag with cold tonic in the foot well. I settled into the driver's seat, already warm. It was gonna be a hot day.

I plugged Megan's address into the GPS and motored off. How many years had it been since I had seen her, six, seven years? I had the windows down and was enjoying the breeze. I had on an old pair of cargo shorts and thin cotton shirt, just in case she needed me to do some heavy lifting or other man stuff. You never know. Katie was worried about her, all alone here, and had been pretty insistant that I check up on her. I told her that Megan was a big girl, but I would.

The GPS announced, "Arriving at destination!" I pulled into a street spot and got out, looking around. Nice neighborhood. She must be doing well. Better than the dive that was my first apartment. I chuckled at the memory as I got the bags out of the car. I went up the stairs to the front door and rang the buzzer for her unit.

Sunday - Moving In

I was very content just unpacking and listening to music. I wish I had a bottle of wine to go along to with my new freedom. I will have to put that on my list. Then the doorbell rang. My heart began to race. I started to think that it was my doorbell and my place. I step to the intercom and ask in a lilting voice, "who is it?"

When Mr. Francis responded it was him I became a bit flustered. I was expecting him but apparently I wasn't prepared to see him after all these years. Remembering the deep crush I had on him growing up, I couldn't think straight but answered him by saying, "come up! Apartment 3E" as I buzzed the front door.

I paced around the apartment aimlessly not knowing what to do. I finally decided to look myself over in the bathroom mirror and then wait at the front door. Placing my hand above my head on the door waiting to see what my former crush looked like.

Last edited:
I heard what sounded like a woman's voice crackling through the speaker, then the annoying buzz that accompanied the release of the door. I pulled it open and walked in. The stairs were to my right. It was an easy climb. Third floor. Definitely better than my first apartment. I came out on the third and went down the hall. I wondered what she would look like. Katie had changed so much since the divorce. I wondered if she would recognize me. I had always been in good shape, but had more time to do so since moving here, not that she had seen my body then or would be seeing it now.

I reached the door, bags in hand, and knocked gently.

Sunday - Moving In

I don't know why but I jumped when Mr. Francis knocked on my door. I mean, I was expecting him so why was I so nervous. I stepped back away from the door so as to not show my eagerness, then answered the knock, "coming!"

I opened the door and smiled up at you as I saw you for the first time in like 8 years. "Hiiiiii! Come on in. It's so good to see you." Wow, my heart was racing as I found you just as good-looking, if not more so, as I did when I was a teenager.

Seeing you with the bags as you step in, I finally offer to help. "Here, let me take something." My eyes looking you over, my heart racing as you step into my apartment.

Last edited:
I don't know what I was expecting, but my jaw nearly hit the ground when you opened the door. My memories were of a girl, and a very hot woman greets me. You open the door to let me in and extend your hand towards the bags. As I hand one over, my eyes follow up your arm to your sheer blouse and white bra beneath, cupping your breasts with lovely cleavage. I force my eyes up to your sweet young face, your soft brown eyes and full lips.

After a moment of drinking you in, I reply, "Hi Megan. How are you? I was trying to think of how long it has been since I saw you. You look terrific!"

I can see your face go a little pink, and then you reach for the other bag. I hand it to you, explaining, "I figured you wouldn't have your kitchen set up yet, and I seem you recall you and Katie liking Chinese." You walk towards the kitchen to unpack the bags and me eyes are treated to the sight of your shapely behind, barely covered by your shorts, your cheeks flexing as you move.

I exhale quietly, thinking, "whoa, you have really grown up."

Sunday - Moving In

I was getting butterflies in my stomach as we stepped closer to one another. "Thanks! You too! It has to be about 8 years, no?" was my reply to your comment, "Hi Megan. How are you? I was trying to think of how long it has been since I saw you. You look terrific!" God I was so nervous.

Then I felt like I was going to drop the bags I felt so weak, that I turned and walked quickly to the kitchen. Good thing it wasn't too far away and I set the bags down on the counter. I have to compose myself as my heart raced even faster than before. OMG, I'm going to have a heart attack.

I turn and try to look you in the eyes, "So, um, thank you for stopping by. You didn't have to come by, I could unpack by myself. The movers did most of the heavy lifting and I am still have to wait for my furniture delivery but that won't come for a few days. The only thing I have to sit on is my bed and the floor. Chinese food is great! I love Chinese food! Why don't you set us up to eat while I put some sheets on the bed."

I nervously walked down the hall to my bedroom and looked through my boxes for the sheets. Hmmmm, I should put up curtains too, but that will have to wait, no time for that. I turned the blinds about halfway and then let them down. It was a beautiful day, although a bit hot. I was beginning to feel flush.

After putting on my sheets, I walked back to the kitchen. "Ok, we are set if you want to eat in my bedroom." As I walked in I got to watch Mr. Francis as his back was to me. OMG, I still have the crush. I told myself to just relax. He's your best friend's dad. He's harmless. With that I step into the kitchen.

Last edited:
"Sure," I reply, as you walk down the hall. I am glad of a moment to myself and to have something to do. I chasten myself, "OK, so she is a total hottie, but she is your daughter's friend and would have no interest in someone my age."

I have myself calmed a bit and things laid out when you return, suggesting we eat on your bed. I groan inwardly at the thought of you in bed, but reply, "Oh, you didn't need to do that. I wouldn't want to stain your sheets." I catch myself, musing, "OK, so really I do want to stain your sheets, just not with chinese sauces." I continue, "The floor is fine. I ate off boxes for a month in my first apartment."

As I am saying this, I cannot help but notice a flush to your skin, a fine sheen of perspiration that causes your thin blouse to cling to your torso, accentuating your curves, your breasts. I feel my own heat rising, my cock swelling in my pants. Dang!

Last edited:
Sunday - Moving In

"Oh, we can sit on the bed, it's no big deal. But if you rather the floor, I can do that as well. Just that it may be more comfy on the bed." I can feel myself getting warm, I know it's hot out, but this is a different type of warmth. I can't believe I still have this crush for you.

"Come on! Let's go to bed." OMG, did I just say what I think I said? I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting with him. I reach across you and grab a plate, accidentally(?) brushing my side against you.

"This looks delish! Did you bring something to drink? I only have a bottle of white wine that may not be cold yet as I only put it in about an hour ago." Wow, I can't believe how good he looks. And we are alone. OMG! I stand with the plate in my hand.

Last edited:
My eyebrows twitch up momentarily when you tell me that we should "go to bed." I am trying to formulate a witty response, when you brush up against me and my brain goes on strike. We are so close I can smell you, the scent of your skin and perspiration. Unconsciously, I inhale, drawing you in, and my body responds, my pulse quickening, my cock hardening...

And before my brain melts completely, you ask about drinks. "Uh, yeah, I bought some sodas. They're in the frig." I see you turn and go to the frig, your shorts giving me another show. What is wrong with me? I am feeling like a teenager who just had the girl of his dreams, in a bikini flirt, with him. Sheesh, get a grip! This is your daughter's friend, not a dancer at a club.

Before you turn around, I grab a plate and begin to shovel some food onto it. I purposely smell the food. Good, a distraction. Loaded up, I look over at you. You are holding out a diet coke. "Please," I say in reply.

You take it and your plate and we head to your bedroom. You enter first, walk straight to your bed and slide on, leaning against the headboard. I set my plate down on a box and sit down next to you. I raise my coke to you and offer, "to your new home."

Sunday - Moving In

Looking at you and smiling, not believing that you are sitting here, on my bed, in my own apartment, I could scream right now. Raising my can of diet soda, "Thank you!" As I take a sip my eyes glance down and I could see what appears to be a slight bulge in your shorts. I almost choke on my soda but control myself and put the can down.

Picking up my plate of lo mein I shovel a spoonful into my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" this is sooo good" I say after swallowing. "You have to tell me where you get this from." I finish off my plate as we chit chat about the move.

"So how is it living here?" I ask, hoping to find out about the night life but also maybe get a hint into Mr. Francis' personal life. I only knew he was divorced, but I'm sure he has a girlfriend or two. He is sooo good-looking. I feel myself getting flush again just being with him after all this time. He looks especially sexy in his cargo shorts and loose tee. Be careful Meg, he is your bff's father. I giggle at my thoughts unaware of what you were saying.

Last edited:
I smile as I watch you enjoy your food. I am also glad I wore the cargo shorts. Plenty of room to spare until my cock catches on that sex is not in my immediate future. I am chewing as you ask a question. "Panda Palace," I reply, "Just a couple miles from here on Broad."

We eat amiably about your move, and you ask about the town. Not entirely sure what you want to know, I comment about the parts of the town that I use and enjoy, shops, restaurants, scenic attractions. Without thinking I continue, "I would be happy to show you around some time."

What am I thinking? Show her around? I might as well have asked her for a date. Sheesh. I pause and take another bite. Before you can answer, I offer, "Hey, since I am here, is there any heavy lifting, demolition, or general guy stuff you need doing?"

Sunday - Moving In

"Mmmmmm, I would love that if you showed me around!" after shoveling down a little more lo mein listening to you explain all the things about the place we both live in now. It would like being out on a date with my teenage crush if you showed me around. I smile inside not letting you get away without me answering.

"Well, I have a few boxes to move and unpack but nothing heavy sorry." Although it would've been nice to see you without a shirt on. "You could help me unpack and put some things away but I know that's not so manly. Oh, wait a minute I got it! I have these slat mirrors that I need to put up on this wall," pointing to the wall to the side of the bed. "There are 6 of them and they would look real good but I know I wouldn't be able to get them straight. Maybe you could do that for me. Would you?" as I give you my best puppy dog look.

A noodle drops onto my thigh and I see you look. I pick it up at one end with my fingers and let it slide along my skin. Then I tilt my head back with my mouth wide open and tongue sticking out and begin to lower it into my mouth. All the while smiling knowing that you are enjoying watching me.

Last edited:
If I didn't know better, I would swear you were teasing me. The puppy eyes about the mirrors, that was funny. Of course I said I would. But the noodle and the tongue, that made me sweat a little. And you accepted my invitation to be shown around. So now we have a "date." This day was really going places I had not expected.

After lunch, I excuse myself to go to the car to get my portable tool kit. When I return, you are putting clothes away. I set out my tools and start to work. As the mirrors go up, I note that whoever is in this bed will have a great view of themselves. I look over at you briefly and imagine what that would look like. My cock swells at the thought. Eventually, the last of the mirrors go up. I turn to you, "so what do you think?"

Sunday - Moving In

As you leave to go to your car, I clean up our lunch a little and then start to put away my clothes. Although I am a little tired, I have a little bit more bounce in my step now as I hum along with the song as I put the clothes away.

I sneak a few glances at you as you hang the mirrors and wonder what it's like to have a man around the house. Having us do things together like eating lunch on the bed, fixing things, putting things together, having sex anywhere in the apartment. OMG, why would you think that Megan, I ask myself. He's old enough to be your father. Yes, but he is cute.

When you are finished and ask what I thought, I responded, "OMG, that looks fantastic." You put them up right at the same level of the bed, so I jump on the bed and turn sideways to see. Lying with my head in my hand and my arm draped down my side I ask looking at myself in the mirror I ask, "what do you think?"

Last edited:
I watch you bound onto your bed and lie down facing the mirror. What do I think? I am standing near to the end of the bed. On your side, the curve of your hips and waist is accentuated and gravity presses your breasts together. What do I think? That you look good enough to eat. That I want to crawl into bed behind you, then on top of you. That the mirrors would only give me a better view of your luscious young body as we fucked.

Only barely looking towards the mirrors, I manage, "Looks good to me. The reflection from the window brightens the room."

I gather up my tools and repack them in the bag. I contemplate asking if I can help you unpack, but with my luck, the only thing left would be your underthings and I would completely lose my mind. A guy can only take so much.

"So, anything else I can help with?" I asked tentatively.

Sunday - Moving In

I look at you through the mirrors as you tell me that it looks good. My mind drifts to thoughts of what you would be like as a lover. As a teenager, I always had fantasies about us. Picnics, strolling along the streets, hiking, etc. They always ended up romantically, sometimes purely sexual but this was my best friend's dad. It was only just fantasy.

"Well, I think it is perfect. Thank you!" I get up and crawl to the edge of the bed, unaware that you can see clearly down the top of my sheer red blouse. I lean up and plant a kiss on your cheek. I swing myself off the bed. "Well, I do have some more clothes to put away. Do you mind? Or do you have to go somewhere? Maybe a hot date?" I figured I would try and find out if he's seeing or going with anyone.

Last edited:
I smile as you thank me, but inhale a bit as you crawl towards me. Your thin blouse droops down enough to give me a clear view of your cleavage. Then you lean up to kiss me on the cheek. My hands flex unconsciously, wanting to take ahold of you. I freeze and fortunately, you swing off the bed and mention clothes.

"Sure. I also could haul some of these empty boxes out." I offer.

Sunday - Moving In

"Whatever you feel like doing is fine with me. Oh, there's a bottle of white wine in the fridge, would you mind opening it? Glasses are in a box marked 'KITCHEN GLASSES'. Thank you!" I noticed he didn't answer me about him seeing someone.

It is nice having a man around and I really am enjoying his company. I am walking around with a big smile on my face as I unpack my pants and tops. "It's so nice of you to spend your Saturday helping me out. I really appreciate it. It's nice having you around. I would be lonely otherwise." As I unpack, my mind keeps drifting to images of us together, kissing, hugging, touching. God, it's like I still have this crush on you. I wonder what it would feel like if you kissed me. I can feel myself getting all warm thinking about you. It must be the heat.

Last edited:
Our voices are raised slightly as you put away your clothes and I rummage about in the kitchen. "My pleasure," I reply, "I didn't have anything pressing to do today and I know what you mean about lonely. Its good to see you again." It was good to see this old family friend and amazing to see the hot woman she had become. I found the glasses and wine, but no opener. Fortunately, I had one as part of a multi-tool in the box. It wasn't a great opener, but soon enough the bottle was opened and I poured two glasses. As I take them towards the bedroom, an image of us lying in bed, sipping wine, naked, comes to mind. Snap out of it Sean!

I enter and offer you a glass, "Its 5:00 somewhere. Hey, this reminds me. There is a winery not too far from here. They have regular tours and tastings. Its a great place. Care to go?"

The words came easily out of my mouth. What am I doing? She is your daughter's friend. It isn't at though we are going to start dating.

Sunday - Moving In

I take the glass from your hand and look up at you. "Right now?" Unsure if he meant now or just making small talk. Little does he know that I would love to do anything with him. I am starting to feel more and more like there may possible be a connection here. Or am I just imagining his interest? I mean he did offer to show me around town and now go to a vineyard. That sounds romantic. Taking a sip of my wine and peering up at you from behind the rim of my glass.

"I mean, isn't it kind of late? Touring a vineyard is like an all-day event, or at least all afternoon, isn't it? And besides, you wouldn't want to spend your whole Saturday afternoon with me." The thought about a potential date with Mr. Francis was starting to get me a bit excited. Aroused even. Here I am with my teenage crush, just chatting and hanging out, I could get used to this.

Last edited:
I check my watch and chuckle briefly, "well, I had been thinking about some time in the future, but I supposed we could go now, except it is your moving day and I expect you want to finish unpacking. It generally isn't a long tour, unless it is a special event. They have a wine pressing party every year. You get to squish grapes in a giant vat in your bare feet. It is sort of wet T-shirt-dress-short party, but with grape juice. It is loads o' fun."

I am looking at you as I describe the party and cannot help but imagine your clothing wet and sheer. I like it, a lot. Part of my mind toys with the fantasy of a date with you. It isn't as though you are my daughter or anything. You're just younger, and cute, and fun, and incredibly hot.

"Uh, I don't know what your schedule is like, but they are open most weekends," I offer.

Sunday - Moving In

"Oh, that's okay. I didn't think we had enough time today anyway. Plus, like you said I have lots to unpack. And we have our own wine tasting right here" raising my empty glass, hoping you would refill it.

"I'm having a really good time. Thank you for coming!" I place my hand on your forearm and let it linger just a little before smiling and turning away to unpack my underwear now.

I raise my voice so that you can hear me as Lady Gaga's Bad Romance comes on the radio, "we can go another time."

Last edited:
I am looking at your smile as your hands rests on my arm. I feel the heat of your skin against mine, and my own body heat rises. "It has been my pleasure," I say softly. You turn to another box, and I turn and head to the kitchen. I grab the wine and head back as you comment about going to the winery another time. When I return, you are transferring underwear to your dresser. My mouth runs dry at the sight of your bras and panties, everything from full sports undergear to whisps of lace. A particularly skimpy thong falls to the floor and I groan inwardly at the thought of you in it.

Holding the bottle, I offer, "may I fill you... uh, refill..?" Damn, didn't have to be Freud to figure out that slip. My cock is fully hard again. I am grateful when I spy your glass on the dresser, and step over to pour. I think I will refill mine as well.

Sunday - Moving In

I turned as you re-entered the bedroom. I was folding a pink lacy bikini brief at that moment and had dropped a red thong on the floor. "Oops", I bent over to pick it up and as I did I glanced over and saw what appeared to be an erection in your shorts. I stood back up and sure I was blushing a little. Actually I was a bit flattered and thought I heard the faintest of groans coming from you. Maybe I'll have a little fun teasing Mr. Francis.

I grabbed my glass and walked towards you with both panties in one hand and the glass in another. 'Fill me', boy that was obviously a slip as I giggled inside, holding my glass out to you. "Yes, please fill me up!" I was feeling real good from the wine along with the excitement of being on my own AND being with my crush!

After you fill my glass I raise it to my lips and take a sip. I allow some to trickle down and spill onto my chest. "Oops. Maybe I'm getting a little bit tipsy." I take my red thong and pat the top of my chest dry after undoing the top button.

Last edited:
Back