Borg assimilation wanted!

Banna

Virgin
I'm looking for a Non-Consent / Reluctance story with a female being captured and by a Borg who would like to assimilate her. I know it's asking a lot, but what I would really love to read is a longer series where the female and the Borg member develop a relationship somehow, maybe the Borg slowly gains independence and loses some of his hive-mind behavior as time goes on. Personally, all I'm into is the Borg in this story, so there don't need to be any tie-ins to the Star Trek storyline or characters (probably best if that were avoided.)

I'd do it myself, but I've never actually written a sexual or romantic story like the stuff that appears on this site. I'm currently enjoying titania123's Possess Me series right now, and it's also a NC/R story where the characters develop feelings for each other.

Anyone up for this? Anyone else interested in reading something like this?

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

Sounds like an interesting story idea. But, as with most story ideas, if you really WANT to see it written, rather than just sharing an idea someone might like, I suggest you do your best to write it yourself. You might be surprised at how well you do.........Carney

Borg assimilation

I am sure I have seen stories involving the Borg but you must I feel use the star trek style of storyline seven of nine has always been a turn on for me

Back