Lawyer Wife is Seduced by Client

DarkMask008

Experienced
Hello,

I read a story awhile back that I seem to be unable to find.

The story is told from the husbands perspective, I believe his wife is either assigned by the court or works for a criminal law firm and ends up defending either a gang member or drug dealer. Over the course of the story the husband notices his wife acting differently and realizes something is going on between her and her client.

I may be mixing some details up so any similar stories are welcomed even if they don't fit exactly.

Not a lot of info to work with

One story that comes to mind is The Damp, Gray Gone by Rehnquist. It's 3 chapters. Husband is a military dude.

Not the one I'm looking for but I've never read that one so I'll add it to the list, thanks!

FatjackFallstaff's A Tale of Two Wives has the "lawyer wife seduced by client" premise, though I'm not sure that I'd recommend it without a YMMV warning (all women are helpless submissives waiting for a dom; the husband is a passive wimp for most of the story).

It's probably not the story you're looking for, however, as the actual seduction happens pretty much up-front, and the story is about the aftermath.

Thanks for the reply @Valint, just did a quick glance and that's pretty close, I just remember it being a little older but its possible my memory is off.

Back