What did you do in the nude recently?

I wake up early and head over to a local park. I check to see if there are no park rangers around and walk in the nude hoping no one shows up. I walk up to one hour thru the park in the nude almost daily. Lucky for me no one else is up that early to catch me in the buff.

Now I want to hide in a bush and watch

I like to go around naked outdoors in cold weather. It helps build up my tolerance for cold. It was in the upper 20s F this morning before daylight and I stayed out in it for about 5 minutes while doing some early morning chores. The fireplace sure felt good when I came back in.

(actually, if it was up to me, I'd never wear clothes unless I had to)

I wake up early and head over to a local park. I check to see if there are no park rangers around and walk in the nude hoping no one shows up. I walk up to one hour thru the park in the nude almost daily. Lucky for me no one else is up that early to catch me in the buff.

This time of year, it's generally too cold where I live for that but it sounds intriguing. Maybe during warmer weather I'll give it a go but, that said, the flora is pretty "prickly" off the established trails in my mountain community and hiding from unexpected rangers or just other public could be painful.

I do know the thrill of being nude in public though since, for many years, I used to slip out the back gate of my parent's suburban home and walk miles in the nude both on the streets and trails in the nearby undeveloped foothills. All I'd "wear" (other than shoes) was few joints and a lighter carried in a Seagram's Crown Royal bag with the chord wrapped around my wrist. I really don't know how I never got caught and arrested.

On an almost nightly basis I take a plunge in our spa in the nude. Though I also do it in the spring and summer, I prefer it in the fall and winter when the contrast between the 104* spa water and outside air in the teens and twenties is greater. Right now, with four of those "Christmas laser" light shows projecting on the house, I get the added fun of beams of light projecting through the steam rising off the spa.

Actually I talked to a client on the phone, Friday evening, in the buff.

Cooked for and ate dinner with the GF last night.
Ok, I wore a g-string and an apron at first, but I took off the g-string after a while.

My old farm house is still a bit drafty to do much in the nude this time of year.

Come summer....

Back