New to This and Diving In

OhWhatshername

Away For A While
...or maybe just gingerly dipping my toes in the water for now.

I've been lurking and reading on Lit for a while now. BDSM themed stories fascinate me but I've been too shy to step out of the shadows and explore. I'm mostly just curious, but part of me desperately wants to investigate these fantasies. Figured I'd post here and see what people have to say.

Just an engineering student with a stubborn streak from a small town somewhere in the Midwest.

What are some of your fantasies? That's a good place to start... Probably the safest is to write some in the SRPs. Pitch a story idea to a few of your favorite writers and someone will join you. :devil::kiss:

I just posted to Neska94 under thread "It was just a fantasy. But why not make it a reality." She's in the same place you are, a newbie just playing around with the idea of getting involved.

It was a long post, and simply, I'm pooping out, but I really did try my best to make some helpful suggestions based on a long time in the scene and spending all my time with people involved in it. I offered some concrete ways to see what it was like, starting within the privacy of your own bedroom, to "sight seeing" without participation if you decide to give it a try. Not generalizations but usable ideas.

Take a peek at it. It applies whether you're leaning top or bottom. At worst, you might decide to exchange notes with Neska94, and give each other some moral support.

Hope this was useful, even if half assed on the suggestions part.

Greetings! New to here but not to bdsm. Also a (grad) student. Feel free to ask any questions if you want a young fellas perspective.

Just go for it. You won't regret it. There are often groups for younger people that you can find through sites like Fetlife, but if your area is remote it may not have one. Exploring through writing and reading on sites like this can help in the meantime.

Back