Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters

NurseDesire

Literotica Guru
Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

Index

Bedtime Kiss - 1. 2. 3.

Bound - 1. 2.

Business Casual - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Epic Randomness - 1. 2. 3. 4.

From Behind - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Fun in Bed :kiss: - 1. 2. 3.

GameDay - 1. 2. 3.

Happy New Year! - 1. 2. 3.

Just hanging out - 1. 2. 3.

Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss: - 1. 2. 3.

Roar! 1.http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1366206&d=1388893061

The Space Between ;) - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

Wish you were here - 1. 2. 3.

Attachments

• Yellow top.jpg
    Yellow top.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 4,389
  • Happy nurse.jpg
    Happy nurse.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4,310
  • blue top.jpg
    blue top.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3,714
Last edited:
Mmm...why am I never lucky enough to have a smoking hot nurse like you??

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

I like what I see so far! I have always been a sucker for down blouse views! Lovely smile too. Thanks for posting I hope to see more.

Very nice pics. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to Lit AmPics. We are a warm supportive community of pic posters. Some are more exhibitionist that others. All are welcome.

I hope you enjoy all your experiences here. Please post more pics, but stay within, or close too your comfort level. Push the envelope when you feel the need. We are always encouraging.

We look forward to seeing more of you.

Welcome

I think that you are a well blessed woman if this:
attachment.php

is any indication. Nice photographs, you are off to a great start !! Looking forward to seeing you completely out of your uniform. DAve :kiss::kiss:

Sweetie, you are beautiful and have nothing to be shy about.

Hugs,
Nina

NurseDesire-Well you do look beautiful, welcome to LIt. Plus I have a boo-boo that huts, could you please take a look at it???

Wow!

Thank you so much for all the replies! It definitely is a confidence boost. My husband (who is also my very favorite patient :devil: ) loves to see such positive comments. You all deserve a smile. :)

Attachments

• all smiles.jpg
    all smiles.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,746
I love your smile!! Thank you for sharing another picture

You are going to be VERY popular here, and your husband is a very lucky man!

Thank you for sharing!

Wow !!
(insert Play doctor joke here)
Did I say WOW cause you one sweet looking nurse and that smile could make me do just about anything!
Thanks for sharing and please keep posting:rose: x 12

HELL-O NURSE!!!
Loving what I have seen so far, your cleavage definitely looks amazing. Definitely would love to fondle, caress, lick, suckle and nibble on those beauties for some time ;) :kiss::rose:

Wow. You are extremely cute with a wonderful smile. And great rack! Can't wait to see more.

Back