If Trump cured cancer...

The same about Obama. Because no matter what he did, even giving Republicans the health care plan they touted, they still whined and moaned.

067.jpg

The same about Obama. Because no matter what he did, even giving Republicans the health care plan they touted, they still whined and moaned.
Yes. You're probably right. Clearly, President Obama got better treatment from the MSM. Namely, they defended the terrible Iranian Nuclear Weapons deal.

Yes. You're probably right. Clearly, President Obama got better treatment from the MSM. Namely, they defended the terrible Iranian Nuclear Weapons deal.
You mean the deal that factually prevented Iran from continuing their nuclear weapons program for years, whereas now they are currently preparing the required infrastructure to mass produce weapons-grade plutonium thanks to Trump dropping the US contribution to that effort?

Yes, good job Trump, the world is so much safer now that he's encouraged a backwards Shia-Islamist theocracy with a long history of advocating for the annihilation of Israel, and is currently in a proxy war with its Sunni neighbours in Yemen, and where their politicians burnt an American flag and chanted "death to America" in their house of Parliament just a few months ago, to develop nuclear weapons.

👌👌👌👌👌

But it's only your Faux Views-sourced indoctrination that says the Iranian deal is terrible. All of our Western allies are now saying how terrible it was to give up a deal that was decent and working. But then I guess you and Faux Views know so much more than all of our Western allies do--at least those who were our allies before Trump gave them up for the Butcher of Pyongyang.

And your "what if . . . cancer" question?--that was really, really stupid and silly.

You're really a sleazy tool, you know.

Last edited:
If I thought Trump had any interest or aptitude for curing cancer, and if he could be trusted that the money would only be used for that purpose, I would approve the funding.

Otherwise, fuck him.

i've always thought that even if trump went to israel and personally found the body of christ in a tomb, he'd still be known as the fascist who brought the berlin wall to america, and on every hand, fuck him anyway.

i've always thought that even if trump went to israel and personally found the body of christ in a tomb, he'd still be known as the fascist who brought the berlin wall to america, and on every hand, fuck him anyway.

Only among the people who don't know what a fascist is. :)

But it's only your Faux Views-sourced indoctrination that says the Iranian deal is terrible. All of our Western allies are now saying how terrible it was to give up a deal that was decent and working. But then I guess you and Faux Views know so much more than all of our Western allies do--at least those who were our allies before Trump gave them up for the Butcher of Pyongyang.

And your "what if . . . cancer" question?--that was really, really stupid and silly.

You're really a sleazy tool, you know.

No. I don't know. I'm sure you realize that the question was, If Mr. Trump does anything good, even accidentally, would his opponents acknowledge it? There is blinding hatred on both sides. It defines political discourse. There is no calm, unemotional objectivity. I guess it's alright when to comes from the average Joe Schmo like Bobby DiNiro and you, but "Journalists" are not giving us good information that's fair and unbiased. That was my point, and stop calling me names and hurting my feelings.

No. I don't know. I'm sure you realize that the question was, If Mr. Trump does anything good, even accidentally, would his opponents acknowledge it? There is blinding hatred on both sides. It defines political discourse. There is no calm, unemotional objectivity. I guess it's alright when to comes from the average Joe Schmo like Bobby DiNiro and you, but "Journalists" are not giving us good information that's fair and unbiased. That was my point, and stop calling me names and hurting my feelings.

Again, just like Obama. You know what the Fox tabloid did when Bin Laden was killed? Nothing. In fact, one of their talking heads said on the show, "Is there anything else to talk about?"

As to not being fair and unbiased, straight from the Fox tabloid's mouth. With few exceptions, everything which is being reported by real news media is fair and unbiased. Let's use the recent reports that propaganda minister Sanders is leaving. How many times before was it reported that previous ministers were leaving and we were told it was all lies? Right up to the moment those people left.

Here's one. When the con artist twats something out his ass, or says it during an interview, and his exact ramblings are repeated on the news, suddenly they're fake, he never said them, etc. That is literally the most fair and unbiased one can get: repeating someone's own words.

The chart in this article lays out the biases of both real news organizations and ones such as the tabloid or white supremacist sites. There might be some slight adjustments one way or the other, but on the whole, it is accurate when one looks at it with a critical eye.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-does-your-favorite-news-source-rate-on-the-truthiness-scale-consult-this-chart-2016-12-15

I don't think we'll ever know how people would react to Dumpster Fire doing something useful because, what are the odds of him ever doing anything useful? The fool is, what? 72 now.

So you Trump Chumps go on fantasizing about your Dear Leader curing cancer (... or denuclearizing North Korea, or balancing the budget, or ending our trade imbalance, or draining the swamp, or ...)

I prefer my fantasies to involve a hot woman (or two or three ...) and a lot of attention to my dick, but to each his own.

...would people still say "fuck him!"?

In short, yes, not to mention accuse him of something that would make him seem like Hitler. I mean honestly i have never seen this level of hatred before for any president. After trump got elected, the tone of every news network changed so much they didn't hide which side they were on. I don't think i've ever seen anything like that happen. Though i admit i don't pay attention to news networks much until recently.

Last edited:
In short, yes, not to mention accuse him of something that would make him seem like Hitler. I mean honestly i have never seen this level of hatred before for any president. After trump got elected, the tone of every news network changed so much they didn't hide which side they were on. I don't think i've ever seen anything like that happen. Though i admit i don't pay attention to news networks much until recently.

That is surprising to me as well. It has been happening for awhile, but now the press doesn't even try to pretend they're un-biased. This is permanent. I can't see journalism recovering, at least as far as I'm concerned.

It's fun that this thread is still running on the day that New York sued the whole Trump family for using the Trump CHARITY foundation to line their own pockets and help pay for Trump's presidential campaign.

That's why it's ludicrous to float a possibility that Trump would cure cancer or do absolutely anything else for anyone but himself.

The suit includes charges that the celebrated charity event Trump gave in Iowa for the veterans instead of attending a presidential debate was run for and benefited his presidential campaign. It would be fun to watch the veteran Trumpettes who post to this board try to do a deflection/distraction tap dance on that one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44486250

We'll see how long it takes for the Trumpettes here to "but Hillary's foundation" to distract/deflect from what is actually happening.

It's fun that this thread is still running on the day that New York sued the whole Trump family for using the Trump CHARITY foundation to line their own pockets and help pay for Trump's presidential campaign.

That's why it's ludicrous to float a possibility that Trump would cure cancer or do absolutely anything else for anyone but himself.

The suit includes charges that the celebrated charity event Trump gave in Iowa for the veterans instead of attending a presidential debate was run for and benefited his presidential campaign. It would be fun to watch the veteran Trumpettes who post to this board try to do a deflection/distraction tap dance on that one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44486250

We'll see how long it takes for the Trumpettes here to "but Hillary's foundation" to distract/deflect from what is actually happening.

Despite massive amounts of evidence and years of basically screwing everyone who's ever worked for him the Trump Nazis are still asking "What if, like, Trump was a good person?"

I noticed they never bring up the fact that Trump stole from veterans, ran a fake "university", and refused to pay people who worked for him.

I'm sure the Trumpettes posting to this discussion board are dumb enough to send money to his veteran charity collections, attend Trump U (despite it having been closed), and work for him, mistakenly thinking they'll get paid--all at once, while kissing his ass.

Conservatives believe in hierarchy, and at present the Dumpster Fire is at the top of the hierarchy.

For conservatives, this means if he wants to fuck your wife, he gets to fuck your wife; if he wants you to give him a blowjob or let him fuck your ass, you give him a blowjob or let him fuck your ass. (Or grab your pussy, needless to say.)

That he's a crook is not something that enter's into these tools' thinking: how can someone who must be allowed to do whatever he wants do anything wrong?

No, Donald Trump and Congressional Republicans are completely powerless. Sarah Huckabee Sanders just said so. There is nothing that they can do to change the immigration laws to prevent immigrant children from being separated from their parents at the border.

It's a plain fact. They have no power.

I mean honestly i have never seen this level of hatred before for any president.

Obviously you were in a coma when Obama was president and only now woke up.

We literally had elected officials saying they'd shoot Obama, called him and his wife every name in the book and then some, had people put his face on targets, lied out their asses about who he was, mocked him relentlessly because he was "only" a neighborhood advisor, whined and moaned when he went on vacation twice a year (yet remain silent when the con artist goes on vacation every weekend), and the list goes on.

You may think it's hatred against the con artist when in reality people are pointing out his endemic corruption, his daily lies, his apologies for dictators, his attacks on the Constitution, his accepting of bribes from foreign governments, his kids taking vacations on the public dime, and of course his collusion with Russia to rig the election.

As the saying goes, actions have consequences. If the con artist wouldn't be doing any of the above, there wouldn't be an issue.

It's not hatred. It's fear of losing our rights due to the actions of those who purport to protect them. It's fear of the actions of someone so intellectually inept and/or dishonest and backed by his supporters who can't discern intelligence from confidence. It's fear that the authoritarians who have infested the White House will crack down on people who are different from them. It's the fear that our worst nightmares are going to come to fruition alongside the cheering throngs who just want to see liberals burn because of all the "transgressions" that the conservative opinion media has convinced them liberals are guilty of.

Back