Si-Fi Bunny

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Not too long ago, I read a very old scifi story that used a tattoo to sneak coded information past 'the empire.' DNA coding takes it to the next level.

Given the recent news about hominid cloning, I see a future trend in Neanderthal rape fantasies.

Jean Auel would be proud.

Not too long ago, I read a very old scifi story that used a tattoo to sneak coded information past 'the empire.' DNA coding takes it to the next level.

I seem to recall a [true?] WW2 story about a prisoner who had his head shaved and tattooed with some 'secret' information. Eventually, he made it with a very ignorant enemy, and his head was read and the information passed.

I seem to recall a [true?] WW2 story about a prisoner who had his head shaved and tattooed with some 'secret' information. Eventually, he made it with a very ignorant enemy, and his head was read and the information passed.

That was clear back in Alexander the Great's time. A very old technique, indeed.

I co wrote a novel in which a woman's bone marrow was used as memory banks. It left her not in the best of health, but in a position to blackmail a couple of world powers... SciFi is so much fun

Back