Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

lmcms

Sweet submission
Jenna sat at her desk writing away on her latest historical romance when she noticed the time. She tried to force herself not to but she couldn't help it she swiveled the chair away from from the desk to the window beside her turning the blinds just enough so she could see out and to the window across the way from her. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself. It had all started by accident.

She had been writing for about six and a half hours straight and was just coming up air when she had glanced out the open blinds and noticed the scene in the window across the way. A sexy woman was grinding against a male playing with his shirt. Unable to help herself she had watched as the woman seduced and fucked the man senseless.

Since that fist time 4 months ago she had been unable to to see if the female across the way that she now called "seductrice" had any new prey tonight. Jenna was a writer and a recluse she was happy in the world of her appartment only leaving when forced to for work otherwise she stayed in but she missed companionship and this had become her way to have intamcies without leaving her apartment. Each seduction the seductice performed was for a male but Jenna wandered if she might someday lure a female to her web. She was starteled from her musing when the lights across the way flickered on. Jenna's heart raced as she waited eyes glued to the window.

Carrie sauntered into her apartment, her body weary after a long day at work. She was an executive with a small firm and it seemed that everything that could go wrong that day did. She threw her keys onto the bar and stretched as she looked around the apartment. It was modern and sleek, much like herself. She undid the black barrette that held her long red hair into place, shaking it out as she tried to relax. Her green eyes glanced towards her open window and she wondered if her little spy was peeking again that night.

She had known that the woman across the way was watching her various trysts and it excited her to know that there was someone viewing her in her most intimate moments. She had never seen more than a soft feminine face watching her through the blinds, but what she had seen was more than enough to tell her that she was beautiful.

Carrie smiled to herself as she walked over and took a seat on her sofa, her long legs propped on the coffee table across from her as she parted her thighs and started to gently stroke them, knowing that her little spy was watching her the entire time. She wondered what she would think of the show she was about to give her as she pushed the black skirt of her dress up to her hips and exposed her red panties to view.

Jenna nibbled her plump lower lip as she watched in shock as her little seductruce started playing with herself in full view of the window. She felt her own cunt flow with juices at the site. She had thought the seuctrice knew she was there but now she knew. There was know way she put on this show unless she knew she had an audiance. She continued nibbling her lip watching her show imagininbg what would happen if she had the nerve to go over there herself. But Jenna was a socially ackward and while she knew she had a pretty face she found the rest of her far too plain she would never have a real chance with her seductice.

She had straight waist length black hair and green eyes her waist was small but she felt her breast where too big her hair plain her eyes flat. But her seductrice was beauty personified. As she watched the woman grew closer to climax. Jenna moaned if only she had the courage she could make sure she knew she was here. WIth a sigh of defeat Jenna continued watching and dreaming refusing to touch herself this time because if she didn't have the courage to go out for this woman she didn't deserve the pleasure.

Carrie slipped her hand beneath the red panties, massaging her wet pussy as she saw the blinds across the way move slightly. She knew her little spy was there then and she worked her fingers over her clit faster, her eyes closing as she tilted her head backwards and moaned loudly. Could her little spy hear her? The thought thrilled her as she slide two fingers into her wet pussy.

She spread her legs wider, making sure that her little spy got a good show as she started to cum. Carrie cried out loudly, her body shaking as she came on her fingers. When the spasms began to die down, she pulled the fingers free and licked them, looking towards the window across the way. She smiled as she pulled her skirt back down and stood, turning her back to the window as she moved to her desk and sat down to take care of a few emails before she went to shower.

Jenna moaned in frustration her own pussy was dripping wet and she had to remind herself she could have no pleasure without courage. Her show for the night appeared to be over so she turned back to her novel and ready to write out a steamy scene between her hero and his leading lady. This did not help her state of arousal but eventually she had it done. Glancing out the window again she saw the seductice lights out and figured she had gone to bed. OH well she already had her show and missed her shot. Checking emails and responding and checking her tour date and other such business she too headed to bed dreaming of a red haired seductrice.

Carrie picked up a piece of paper, writing down the address for a chat room and the username that she used there frequently. Walking through the darkened apartment, she taped the paper to the window, making sure her little spy could see it. Before she left the room, she flicked back on the lights, poured herself a glass of wine and went to take her seat once more at her computer. She wondered if the little spy would have the courage to take her up on the offer of joining her in cyberspace.

An unusual noise from outside roused Jenna from her sleep slipping on her robes and slippers she went to investitgate. As soon as she looked out the window she noticed two things at the same time. 1) there was a piece of paper taped to her window and 2) Her seductrice wasn't in bed after all.

Making sure noone was about and noone could see her she slipped outside to retrive the note and rushed back inside. Nervously she opened the letter. Inside was a chat address and user name. Curious as to the meaning of this she got her lap top and went back to bed. She quickly found the site and registered. Once that was done she looked up the user name. More and more curious she sent an IM to the user.

Write246: Hello it would appear you have my attention but may I ask what you want it for?

Carrie was about to give up for the evening and go to bed when an instant message appeared on her laptop. She smiled and clicked on it, seeing that her little spy had written her a short message. She thought about what to write back to the other woman for a moment before she clicked the message and started her reply.

BiLover: Hello my little spy. I figured it was time to start talking to the woman that watches me every night.

She pressed send and smiled, imaging the blush that would appear on her little spy’s face with that since message.

She instantly got a reply and when she read it she about fell out of bed. Her face grew crimsion how had she known? She wasn't sure how to reply at first trying to think it through. Then it dawned on her the seductress knew she was being watched and now wanted to talk to her.

-writer246: Why? How?

She figured the seductrice would get the meaning of her questions. Why her Why let her know she knew and how had she known.

BiLover: Why? Because I think you want the contact, little spy. How? Your blinds move each time I bring a lover home or pleasure myself. I have the feeling that you’ve been watching for weeks now. You like watching me, don’t you?

Carrie grinned as she sent the reply, knowing that the little spy would be squirming in her chair by now. She could have pushed the envelope, but it was probably best that she let her neighbor think that she had the control for now.

Even though no one was there Jenna burried her face in the pillow of her bed. Shit what should she say. Taking a deep breath she read the message again.

-Writer246: Maybe and Yes I am sorry if I offended I tryed not to watch.

She hurrily pressed send before she could loose her nerve and delete the message.

BiLover: You didn’t try, little spy. You watched every moment, didn’t you? I bet you even got off a few times watching.

Carrie smiled and knew that her little spy was probably dying of mortification. She had known people in the past who liked to watch and it never bothered her. What made her pause with this one, though, was the lack of confidence that she could read in her words.

BiLover: I think that perhaps you should return the favor.

Jenna was truly mortified beyond words or expression and she was a writer for fucks sake this was very very bad. Wait, Return the favor what on earth did she mean by that...noooooo she couldn't mean... shaking her head Jenna knew she must be mistaken.

-Writer246: What do you mean return the favor?

BiLover: What do you think I mean, little spy? I want you to open those blinds and put on a show for me. It’s only fair, right?

Carrie laughed at that as soon as she sent it, turning her gaze towards the window in the living room that faced one that was tightly shuttered. Her little spy had the courage to watch, but not the courage to perform.

Jenna was mortified her seductice was right it was only fair but there was noway she could return the favor.

-Writer246: I can't please I'll never watch again.

After she hit send something else finally sunk in if her seductrice knew she had been watching for at least a few weeks why did she keep the blinds open and keep performing in front of that window?

-Writer246: You like that I watch don't you?

She hit send again now her temper was on a slight boil her seductrice knew and she didn't care she was only playing games with her. Two could play word games she was a writer after all.

BiLover: Perhaps I do, little spy. But I am doing these things in the privacy of my own home. Whether or not I close the blinds should be of no concern. You have yours closed, yet you still continue to watch through the cracks. Only the naughtiest of girls does that.

Carrie pressed the send button, grinning as she knew she’d caught the little spy in her web very neatly. She could be angry all she wanted. The fact was that she watched in the most secretive of ways.

Tricky tricky Jenna thought thinking deeply her seductrice was smart as well as beautiful.

-Writer246: Perhaps you do and perhaps I am but then I am only watching what anyone else with the same view could see there are other windows with a view as well. Or should I be denied because I have the best view?

Jenna knew it was true the apartments on either side could see if they wanted as well why should she be punished for having a center stage seat.

-Writer246: The fact is you know we can see and don't care I know others could see and I do care.

BiLover: So my little spy is jealous that she’s not the one getting a private show! Well, come into my web, little spy, and I will show you what you’ve only seen through your shades and glass.

Hitting send again, Carrie stood and shut off the lights in the living room, sending the view that her spy might have had into darkness.

Jenna laughed thinking to her self "Come closer." Said the Spider to the Fly. Deciding that she liked playing word games of her own.

-Writer246: I have no show atm I am curled up in bed I would hate to have to get dressed and go traiping around in the dark. I much rather stay in my nice warm safe bed than follow the spider to her web.....this night.

Jenna giggled softly hitting send.

BiLover: Who said anything about traipsing through the dark? Walk out on your balcony and meet me face to face. Say the words to me that you so boldly say behind an anonymous computer screen.

Carrie knew that her little spy would never do that. She was too shy, perhaps not confident about things which is why she remained anonymous.

Jenna nibbled her lip her seductrice almost had her almost but not quite.

-Write246: Why my seductrice would I offer such a show to the world when anyone could pass by or look out there window and see my in nothing but a robe in slippers?

Quickly an idea poped in her head and she dimmed her lights very low and sent a webcam view offer to her seductrice. Let's see what she thinks of that. Jenna patted herself on her back.

BiLover: Well, it seems that my little spy is eager for me to see her.

Carrie clicked on the icon and waited for the connection to take place. What she saw at first was a darkened room and a murky image of a person lying on a bed.

BiLover: Need to do better than that, little spy. Turn on the lights and give me a show!

Jenna brightened the lights just a bit enough that she knew her seductrice could see her a bit better but still not too clearly. After she was a famous other and heaven forbid if she was reconsided and this video made it out to public veiwing. To be honest she didn't put it past her seductrice something told her the spider had a vendictive streak.

-Writer246: That is the best you get why rush our little game when the best things come to those who wait?

BiLover: My spy is scared. Understandable. You never know who you might meet these days.

Carrie smiled as the other woman brightened the lights but still made it difficult for her to make out anything clearly. She saw an attractive woman on the other end of that computer, one that probably took her looks for granted.

BiLover: You're beautiful, you know? I don't know why you always insist on hiding behind that ugly blind when your face is much more agreeable.

Jenna blushed looking down her hair falling over her face. Looking at the keyboard and not up she replied.

-Writer246: You try to woo me with pretty words so you can have your way with me.

Just as she hit send an idea for her story popped in her head and she shrunk down the chat window and forgot all about the web cast as she pulled up the program with her latest novel and set her fingers flying over the keyboard reaching over blindly for a pencil she accidently brightened the light a notch more finding the pencil she started tapping the end against her lip before holding it between her lips and worring back and forth. When she went back to typing with two hands one solder of her robe fell but she ignored. She had to capture this idea before she lost it.

Back