000000 vn0 1_748 a red.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,117
Another

Attachments

• panties sticky vn1 0_189 red4.jpg
    panties sticky vn1 0_189 red4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,470
It'd be hotter if those were mine. :)

A couple of months or so ago there was a thread about guys masturbating in a woman's panties and asking ladies to comment. The thread didn't do much for me but, I am always interested in what turns a woman on.

About 3 or 4 posts in a woman posted saying it would not bother her if she knew and could put them on and wear them.

That got an instant reaction. I was hard and suddenly had a new fetish. (Just like I needed one more fetish)

So jenibee you have another fan. Thank you.

Mike

Both my man and I are big fans of him cumming in my panties! :eek: I love putting them on and wearing them while the cum is still fresh and sticky too!!!

Fantasy land

My wife wouldn't dig it. :;) I think it's beautiful being a big fan of come! :devil:

MMM nice.

Ive gone out shopping with cum in my panties, though i got a bit chaffed :(

Damn. That's seriously got me turned on now. I'd love for someone to cum in my panties and then let me wear them!

You wouldn't have a tough time finding volunteers to donate.

The combination of pussy, cum and panties is a great mix. Knowing a girl likes the feeling of cum on her panties is even hotter.

This is damned tempting. ;)

Damn. That's seriously got me turned on now. I'd love for someone to cum in my panties and then let me wear them!

Jeni, would you be willing to cum in yours and let me wear yours ? Of course I'd gladly cum in yours , for you to wear ;)

Variations on a theme.

ON the panties.

Hot? Or what?

Attachments

• vn0 4_749 red2.jpg
    vn0 4_749 red2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,046
Back