Shy girlfriend

wackthedinger

Really Experienced
Hi guys. I have been telling my gf that she is very sexy and she just thinks i have to say that because i'm her bf. So it was with much persuasion that i told her i could prove it. She is very shy and very nervous about this. So here goes and i'm hoping it will have the desired effect.

Last edited:
Looks good, but I think more pics will be needed to be sure.:D

Thanks for the kind words dudes. That's from the shy and blushing gf :) Her front we will see when she gets a little more relaxed :)

Here is another one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words dudes. That's from the shy and blushing gf :) Her front we will see when she gets a little more relaxed :)

Here is another one.

That is a very nice butt, sexy legs and lovely blond hair. Great start, I hope she does come to realize you're not just biased in your praise of her. :)

Very sexy, welcome. Great shot of the thing once those shorts became transparent. Hope to see more of your sexy lady and that she realizes how much truth we all agree with you.

Hi guys. I have been telling my gf that she is very sexy and she just thinks i have to say that because i'm her bf. So it was with much persuasion that i told her i could prove it. She is very shy and very nervous about this. So here goes and i'm hoping it will have the desired effect.

HOT ASS!!!!

Excellent so far.
Makes me wish those shorts weren't just transparent, but gone.

Thanks so much for the nice comments so far guys. She is blushing like mad now lol

Another

Last edited:
Like where the last pic is heading just needs to bend over a little more... Maybe on her hands and knees?:devil:

Nothing to be shy about here! Make sure she knows that she is making quite a few men jealous of you right now!

First three photos...

The first three photos show terrific legs, a great ass, a playful.and sexy attitude , and a brilliant smile .

More please!

Thanks so much guys for the kind words. She is totally blown away by the response so far.

This is one of her showing off her diving skills ;)

Last edited:
she is very sexy. looks beautiful and what a hot body. u are a lucky guy. thanks to you both for sharing with us. i cant wait to see whats next.

Overwhelming response guys. You's are awesome :)

More of her great diving skills ;)

Last edited:
Back