getting to the next level

drone

Virgin
I have had a relationship with another married middle aged man for several years. Our activities consists mostly of mutual oral sex and rimming. After our last session he mentioned that he would like to try anal sex in the future with him being the top. I have wanted to try but we both are so conservative sexually I was reluctant to being it up for fear it would screw up an epic FWB relationship. I did mention once that I enjoyed wearing thigh high stocking as a turn-on and he was sort of indifferent. Seeing how he brought up the prospects of trying something new in our relationship should I tell him about my desire to be with him while wearing lingerie or just surprise him the next time we get together.

Show off For Him

Tease him darling!!!! Men love women who portray themselves in a sexy lingerie.... It gives me so much satisfaction getting to admire a woman who wants to be in kinky erotic sexy outfits.....

What will you wear. corset, stockings, heels, mmmmmm so many magnificent options. He will go crazy and enjoy your suprise.

Tell us more of your desires for the NEXT LEVEL

Thanks for the advise. BTW, you do realize I am also a male which complicates things.

start with little things

Perhaps wear the thigh highs and incorporate them as bondage toys later.
Honestly, if he is into play time with you, why would the desire to wear lace be a deterrent?

He is very conventional and new experiences seem to scare him. Yet this is frustrating for me.

He is very conventional and new experiences seem to scare him. Yet this is frustrating for me.

I don't mean to put a downer on this discussion, but if he was indifferent when you mentioned it before, I would probably forego it. I've had a few FWB in my days and if one ever showed up wearing lingerie it would have been a tremendous turn-off for me. I know I'm not everybody ... there's a lot of people who are into panties and CD sort of stuff ... but you said he was indifferent and I guess I'd take that as a clear indication.

I do believe you are correct. I also feel our friendship is secure enough to survive a rejection. That would be entirely up to me. I think i should try. as they say NO guts no glory.

I guess I'm confused...he wants anal and you are suggesting lingerie? Why not take the next step that he is interested in? And don't be offended, but the mutual activities you are involved in together already are a bit less than mainstream "conventional", right?

We are both sort of high profile members of our community so discretion in a must. I think the fear is by submitting to additional activities would send us into a place that would make it hard to return from. I know this is rife with contradictions and ultimately we should do what ever it is that feels right for each other. Do I want to experience anal? You bet but I also want to explore my feminine side also and if I could happen simultaneously I would be epic.

Back