Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

thewillies

Virgin
Where are the bi or bi-curious guys in Texas? I think it would be fun for discrete married bi/bi-curious married guys in Texas to have a thread to meet and have a chance to chat with other guys in the same boat.

It's a vastly different proposition being married and bi/bi-curious than it is being gay or openly bi or even single and bi. I'd like to find out about other people who are like me. Wouldn't you?

So...Post to this thread. Answer all, some or none of the questions below:

Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Where are you?
Do you have much experience?
What have you tried?
What do you like?
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Does your wife know?

Feel free to think of more questions and include them in your post.

Sincerely,
TheWillies

texas bi curious/attached

I too am bicurious in Big D. I would like to be coaxed into sucking and have a big anal fetish to have a cock in my ass.

Hi;

I've been married for quite a long time. Live in grand prairie, texas and am hopelessly bi.

I don't consider myself a top or a bottom, but enjoy both positions. I can be a top and take control of things with the right submissive or I can be very submissive myself and worship someone's cock and balls.

I really enjoy men who dress up in woman's stockings, panties and bra's. I enjoy the total shaved look. This really turns me on to the point of dripping pre-cum.

There are so many bi-curious guys on here, but nobody ever is real in meeting each other. Shame.

Okay . . .

thewillies said:
Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!)
Just this guy.
Where are you?
Just south of Dallas.
Do you have much experience?
Not really -- woke up to a guy blowing me in high school at a party, and one weird experience in college.
What have you tried?
Oral, but no completion.
What do you like?
Most things sexual that don't involve excrement or urine. Am extremely oral . . . and prefer good smells.
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
I would love to be on my back in a hot 69 with a woman, then have her husband come in and fuck her from behind while I continue to lick. Eventually, he works both holes.
Does your wife know?
Are you crazy? No.

Sooner

i am married in san antonio and have been trying to hook up with some guy for a little fun for a while. so far either schedule conflicts or too much of an age gap.

denton, here.
have chatted with a few guys, but nothing has ever developed. i need to get to know the guy first. i need to trust him.

mabye soon.... my wife is going out of town for a few weeks!!
i prefer shaved cocks and balls. i like older men too. someone to take charge.
i'd like to be stripped down to my panties and garters, and seduced like a good girl should. i want to suck a cock, and make out too. i wanna spread my legs and give up my asspussy while we kiss. mmmmmmmmmm........ then mabye we'll shower together while i suck your cock.

my wife would flip if she knew my fantasies. discretion is a MUST.

would like to try

I would like to try sucking a hard dick and tasting the cum...would like to try having a cock in my ass. I am married and discretion is a must. I have no experience with men but I fantasize about it all the time. I work just south of Dallas and I have most week nights free as I live out of town.

arkansas guy here

hey all.....just thought I might put in my two cents here. I'm in arkansas, not texas, but I do work in dallas occasionally. I'm married, very bi curious, 29 years old. I hope to go through with this and meet up with someone if they are the right guy. PM me if you'd like.

Just look what I started.

Hi, guys. I started this thread and then went out of town. I come back and there are a dozen posts. Cool!

Well, I haven't had any luck so far with any sort of "alternative thrills" since then. I'm hoping that if any of you guys have some of the same curiosity/desires I mentioned above, you'll feel free to send me a PM. It would be nice to have someone to communicate with regarding these things.

theWillies

Start Slow

35yoa Male in Houston, 5"4, Latin, Slightly Overweight, Married over 10 years
Never been with a man.
My fantasy involves feminization and sexy women's clothes - tight dress, stockings, high heels. Are there any groups in Houston or Texas that support this? There is a BDSM group in Houston, that I found on the web, but no bi feminization.
I could either be the top with a cross dresser or transgender who I make my bitch or I could be feminized by a big guy who makes me his bitch - I've had both fantasies. I probably make a better bitch because I'm very short.
I want to start by emailing with someone who shares similar fantasies. Then, maybe we could meet sometime for mutual masterbation. Anything is possible down the road.

JHouston said:
35yoa Male in Houston, 5"4, Latin, Slightly Overweight, Married over 10 years
Never been with a man.
My fantasy involves feminization and sexy women's clothes - tight dress, stockings, high heels. Are there any groups in Houston or Texas that support this? There is a BDSM group in Houston, that I found on the web, but no bi feminization.
I could either be the top with a cross dresser or transgender who I make my bitch or I could be feminized by a big guy who makes me his bitch - I've had both fantasies. I probably make a better bitch because I'm very short.
I want to start by emailing with someone who shares similar fantasies. Then, maybe we could meet sometime for mutual masterbation. Anything is possible down the road.

I have almost the exact same fantasy J, and I also live in Houston - perhaps we should chat sometime.

San Antonio

I had my cock sucked one time by a guy and enjoyed it but he was in his 30s. I would prefer a younger guy to just suck my cock. pm me @ yourjarhead

clcoog said:
I have almost the exact same fantasy J, and I also live in Houston - perhaps we should chat sometime.

Clcoog, what is the closest you ever got to living your fantasy?

Hey elamib, I think I'm your guy. Hi, I'm a bi married guy. Been married going on 14 yrs. I also love wearing panties, panty hose, camisoles, and all sorts of womens clothing. I have a good assortment of different styles and colors of panties. I would love to dress up for you or anybody else that would love to join in.
To answer willies questions.
I have been with another man before and I have also had a woman use a strap-on with me as well. I have tried a few things...but right now my most occuring fantasy is to be fucked by a guy while I was dressed in my panties and panty hose or with a french maid outfit on or with a full body panty hose set.
I have been on top before but truth be known I prefer to be the bottom. Another fantasy is to have a guy friend who doesn't really care to suck another guys dick, but at the same time loves to have me as his personal bitch. A bitch that will suck his dick and bend over and let him fuck my hot ass any time he is in the mood.

Does my wife know....sort of....I have told her that I have been with a guy before but she doesn't know that I still look for someone else like me to be with.

Oh, and one last thing....I love to swallow.....and feel hot cum all over my ass...

Oh, yes....I do live in the great state of Texas. I'm actually in East Texas about half way between DFW and Houston.

Who are you? Ace or Kami I'm 22 years old, White, tall and skinny, i'm bi-curious and i'm definitly interested in trying anything
Where are you?Abilene, TX
Do you have much experience? a little bit in high school
What have you tried? I've given head and handjobs, and i would love more parctice;)
What do you like? I like really anything and i am willing to try
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet? Anal, Bondage, group sex, anything...
Does your wife know? Hell No

PM me if your interested

JHouston said:
Clcoog, what is the closest you ever got to living your fantasy?

I had a BJ buddy who "made" me wear panties once - but that's it. It was in the context of BDSM play to humiliate me, but he didn't want me to dress, because he said that if he wanted a woman he'd get one.

clcoog said:
I had a BJ buddy who "made" me wear panties once - but that's it. It was in the context of BDSM play to humiliate me, but he didn't want me to dress, because he said that if he wanted a woman he'd get one.

i also share the same fantasy as u and Jhouston. i private messaged him but for some reason i couldnt u. if you guys want to im me on yahhoo messenger just add me as a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
clcoog said:
Did he take pictures of you as part of the humiliation? Did you look good in panties? Have you ever worn pantyhose and high-heels?

Back