Not-so-big breasts

Not to sure about other guys or gals, or 99% of the internet for that matter, but I'm not such a fan of D cups or bigger. In fact, they really aren't that appealing to me. Bs and Cs are what gets me going. Can anyone agree?

Yes, those are the best perkiest titties.

D's are more likely to catch my eye just by virtue of being more... prominent... but I personally like all sizes. I've been in relationships with two DD women and my current gf is a D, but I've also enjoyed the company of ladies who are A, B or C. Although you can do certain things with larger breasts that you can't do with smaller ones, I find women with As and Bs quite a turn-on. Whatever size you have, someone will find them sexy!

See the The Petite Girl Thread.

I like to consider myself an equal opportunity breast lover. I lover tits of all size. Small tits are gorgeous. Big tits are fun. For me, it's more about the proportion of the woman who owns the tits. If a woman has breasts way bigger than her frame would suggest, it looks fake and not as appealing. If a slender girl has small breast, they'll look beautiful on her. That's my two cents anyway.

When it comes to just looking, I prefer bigger--D and up. But when it comes to actually being in bed with a woman, size is 100% irrelevant to me. The big ones are no better to play with or suck on than smaller ones. The only advantage I could see is titty fucking, but I'm not into that anyway.

My only real preference that doesn't change is that I prefer real breasts of any size over implants.

I've always preferred looking at boobs on the smaller side, but looking back it has never made a difference when I am in bed. I love women, period. Boobs are a bonus! :D

I prefer which ever ones I'm given access to whether in person or in pictures. I love then in all shapes and sizes and I most love the ones that the women who poses them love and we'll play with themselves. I'm not overly fond of those that l look fake or have been unproportionally enhanced. I infested wanting to look your best, but bigger is neither better not worse in my book.

Back