Licking pussy is better after fucking or before

Prasa

Literotica Guru
hi
tasting cunt is cool . but d receivers mood is vital to lick/

do girls luv licking before r after d fucking.

majority of my partners luv it at d start .
u too ?

Licking Pussy

=.=

I love pussy. I love pussy before it's fucked, after it's fucked and the next morning after it's mellowed over night.

I love the rich, thick creme that comes from a pussy squirting orgasm. I like to suck the juices from her and whoever she just fucked. I like to wake up with the taste of her on my lips.

My woman's pussy is delicious any time I eat her.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is all I can say when it comes to her flavor.

X15

=.=

Prasa,
Okay. I don't visit or post very often but, this is the second thread of yours that I've read tonight. Do you have any grasp of the English language whatsoever? Any at all?

just a minute

This is sexy and fetish forum.
Why u some fellows are minding d language nuances.
If a girl without any grasp of english , opens her tits r pussy ,
dont u just grab it ?
The same is holds gud here.

Enjoy d flow ,
entertain d desires ,
professors do stay away

xxxx s awesome avtar

=.=

I love pussy. I love pussy before it's fucked, after it's fucked and the next morning after it's mellowed over night.

I love the rich, thick creme that comes from a pussy squirting orgasm. I like to suck the juices from her and whoever she just fucked. I like to wake up with the taste of her on my lips.

My woman's pussy is delicious any time I eat her.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is all I can say when it comes to her flavor.

X15

=.=

tks honey
ur avatar s delicious

Wow...

This is sexy and fetish forum. Well... some threads more than others.
Why u some fellows are minding d language nuances. "Nuances"... that word - I do not think it means what you think it means.
If a girl without any grasp of english , opens her tits r pussy ,
dont u just grab it ? I do not just grab it.
The same is holds gud here. I... no.

Enjoy d flow ,
entertain d desires ,
professors do stay away I think I saw this stitched on a pillow somewhere.

grammer Nazi

Grammer Nazi's here on Literotica are fucking assholes. You know who you are.

Prasa,
Okay. I don't visit or post very often but, this is the second thread of yours that I've read tonight. Do you have any grasp of the English language whatsoever? Any at all?

You are an asshole, GRAMMER NAZI. Can't people post a thread however they want in whatever slang they want. Post a reply to their question, not their grasp of English.

a thanks of hurt heart

You are an asshole, GRAMMER NAZI. Can't people post a thread however they want in whatever slang they want. Post a reply to their question, not their grasp of English.[/QUOExlent support shebakk.
They r not nazis but sure nuisances .
Pleasure and fantasy seekers dont c grammar errrs but probe us to fulfill us , their desires.
But sum r prone to c d faults rather than d reason behind qustns .

I vant to thank u for supporting me . Ur support makes me reveal anthr truth abt me.
I :ve posted a fantasy of me on exposing sex acts of me and wife last month.
It gave huge hard on and we just rocks .
Bt d majority of lit professrs chides me fr my slang and my wife"s slang .
I m hurt and have to close that thread by confessing a lie .
But that mumtajleela is real and ravishing .

Tks fr ur claps .
TE]

vel

You are an asshole, GRAMMER NAZI. Can't people post a thread however they want in whatever slang they want. Post a reply to their question, not their grasp of English.

Exlent support shebakk.
Pleasure and fantasy seekers dont c grammar errrs but probe us to fulfill us , their desires.

I vant to thank u for supporting me . Ur support makes me reveal anthr truth abt me.

Tks fr ur claps .

Prasa,

If you read it as though it's being spoken with a Jamaican accent, it flows pretty well, actually.

If you read it as though it's being spoken with a Jamaican accent, it flows pretty well, actually.

I use the jibber-jabby Russian accent of Natasha Fatale. This too works good, try it reading through the mess below. Add a "Dahlink" after every second or third line for extra laughs.

1215468-boris_badenov_and_natasha_fatale_super.jpg

hi
tasting cunt is cool . but d receivers mood is vital to lick/

do girls luv licking before r after d fucking.

majority of my partners luv it at d start .
u too ?

Exlent support shebakk.

Tks fr ur claps .

Grammer Nazi's here on Literotica are fucking assholes. You know who you are.

Take it easy shelbakk... Prasa is perfectly capable of writing in coherent english. He just decides to type like his mouth is full of marbles. It's a new style of writing that is taking the world by storm. Soon everyone will be typing like this. Even Scrabble is coming out with an updated version of their game - same board, just less letter tiles.

I'm trying it, but I'm clearly an amateur:

shlbk, qwt psting lyk an idyot.

See? Needs work.

i still think it is better to lick before fuck .
that is simply up for grabs for all girls.

1) Licking pussy is good whenever. It can be nice as an appetizer, but equally as nice as a cream filled dessert. The world does not live by salad and antipasto alone. Sometimes a little banana cream pie or tiramisu are also good for the soul.

2) I too wish the younger generation would learn to speak in sentences and learn that "texting" is not real written communication. My daughter works in HR and is amazed at the letters and resumes that come into her done in "text". They go right into the trash can. Anyone out there looking for a job or any sort of career, take note. Grow up and stop behaving like a 14 year old with a cell phone embedded in their ear or palm. I have another friend that teaches in college and has actually seen texting used in test papers and term papers. If he sees that, they generally are sent back with a note to "redo", or will get a barely passing grade. I went to engineering school, but lab reports and papers were given a "grammer and punctuation" grade as well as a technical content grade. Welcome to the real world. If I sound like a shithead or "grammar nazi", so be it. At least give it a try.

1) Licking pussy is good whenever. It can be nice as an appetizer, but equally as nice as a cream filled dessert. The world does not live by salad and antipasto alone. Sometimes a little banana cream pie or tiramisu are also good for the soul.

2) I too wish the younger generation would learn to speak in sentences and learn that "texting" is not real written communication. My daughter works in HR and is amazed at the letters and resumes that come into her done in "text". They go right into the trash can. Anyone out there looking for a job or any sort of career, take note. Grow up and stop behaving like a 14 year old with a cell phone embedded in their ear or palm. I have another friend that teaches in college and has actually seen texting used in test papers and term papers. If he sees that, they generally are sent back with a note to "redo", or will get a barely passing grade. I went to engineering school, but lab reports and papers were given a "grammer and punctuation" grade as well as a technical content grade. Welcome to the real world. If I sound like a shithead or "grammar nazi", so be it. At least give it a try.

Amen to both!

a nice smooth puissy licking...best time, Before, During and cum filled or covered after....

it is really delicious on or after it .
i am used to iick before fucking / but now trying it more afterwards .
but it just makes sex clicks .

Equal opportunity here. Before is amazing cause the juices are just starting to flow and you can taste her. After a good fucking sometimes she's to sore to keep getting fingered or needs a break from cock, so licking her nice succulent used pussy is amazing. Tasting her cum is amazing. I mean thats the least i can do after she takes my full load in her mouth. But everyone there own

My lover likes to be licked before we start to get her going. I enjoy the taste of her sweet cunt. I enjoy licking her after sex, I love going down and taste the cum from myself and her mixed. And she doesn't mind eighter when I lick her after.

I have always said I like to eat pussy before, during and after the fucking. Some giys say you fuck up the eating, i say eat up the fucking. I have one friend that likes me to stop and eat her for a while then back to the fucking. My one fantasy would be to eat a woman after 37 men have fucked her. I really doubt that will happen.

Back