Trophy wife and stepson

Love2rp

Literotica Guru
You are my Father's new wife, his new prized possession, his new toy. Married a few months after meeting you are enjoying living in our homes in the Hamptons, Manhattan and traveling to many places on our family jet.

My father is the 63 year old founder of one of the largest hedge funds in the world, as such he spends much of his time in New York and on the road traveling.

As his only son I am the assumed successor to his career and am finishing up my time at Yale undergrad. The child of privilege I have always been too smart which leads to me getting bored easy.

It is mid week and I have snuck away from school to our house in the Hamptons, expecting my friends to join me on the weekend for a party a few days away.

I pull my sportscar into the driveway and walk into the house. Grey and blue button down shirt and blue jeans showcasing my athletic 6'2, 210lbs build that I got playing lacrosse my entire life. My tan skin reflective of a recent trip to the carribean and my dark hair tussled by the wind on the drive up.

Bump. Really interested in playing this out. Any female interested?

Back