Too Sweet (closed)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Character: Sadie
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5
Body type: Thin and toned. Between B to a C cup.
Hair: dark brown long/ mid back
Eyes: ice blue
Skin: fair

Sadie walked into the three story house with two bags that held boxes from the local grocery store's bakery. The house was empty... Or so she thought. Her heart sped with excitement as she remembered that her parents were gone for the weekend. Her brother was probably at a girlfriends place or with a friend. He didn't tend to stay home a lot, where Sadie didn't go out much except for school, dance lessons, and occiasionally out with her friend Cat.

This weekend though, she should have the place completely to herself and she had plans. Sadie never had a boyfriend, but that didn't stop her from being curious about sexuality and looking up stuff online. It had all started out so innocently, with just reading adult fiction online. But there was more than just regular sex between two people... There was stories about bondage, rape fantasies, etc. Anytime she found a story that had content that peeked her interest, she looking up more information online. She found resources, videos... She even bought a few toys but was too nervous to use then just yet.

Last week though, the young 18 year old came across a video her friend posted on Facebook. It was a clip on weird fetishes. She watched it, but not much of it surprised her. There was one part that made her raise an eyebrow. There was a woman slowly sitting on a cake, making an expression like it was the most erotic thing she had ever done. That was certainly weird... And oddly Sadie found herself pressing her legs together when she watched it.

After that, she had experimented a little in her room. She brought home cupcakes from the store and took two or more up in her room. It was still weird, but she felt so naughty and dirty (in a good way) when she sat on them, feeling the icing smear onto her panties and ass. The tiny cakes would be smashed onto the plate beneath her and then she would lift her ass up to see her handiwork and cupcake covered ass.

Today though she was going to be taking it a step further. Not only did she want to sit on a cake, she wanted to rub it onto her body. She wanted to make a mess. She took her cakes that she bought into the kitchen. The logical thing would be to do something like this in the bathroom, but she felt that for this the kitchen was more appropriate. Also the lighting was better. Sadie wanted to record herself as she did it. She didn't plan on posting it, it would just be for her to watch.

After putting one of the cakes away... For later, Sadie placed the other one on the table. She wondered if she should sit on it on the table or on the floor... God she felt so weird and turned on at the same time and it was over the though of crushing a cake with her rear end! She needed to finish getting ready though, so she left the cake on the table and went upstairs to change.

Josh was the only member of the family with red hair, which he wore shoulder length. He’d stayed home after high school to go to the state university where they lived and while he’d been allowed to use the space over the garage as an apartment of sorts when it came to meals he usually treated the family fridge and pantry as his own.

The room over the garage allowed Josh to have more privacy than he’d had in the house and he took advantage of that often, inviting girls from his classes up to his apartment to study. To be fair, there almost always was some studying, but with little risk of being interrupted most study sessions ended with lights out and clothes hastily dropped on the floor.

Some nights when Josh didn’t have a study partner, his thoughts drifted to his little sister, Sadie. In the last few months especially, his mind had wandered far beyond usual sibling bonds. Josh was surprised by how deep his passion ran for Sadie. He accepted it as something to keep to himself, but lately even casual contact with his sister made Josh’s mind race to sexual thoughts of them together.

He wasn’t sure what to do about it, but staying away from her didn’t seem like an option for him.

On Saturday, Josh knew their folks were away. He looked for Sadie, but she was out too. Later there was a cake on the kitchen table so he knew she was around, although just then that was the only sign of her. He wondered if she could possibly be having the same feelings….

Where was she?

Last edited:
Sadie was now up in her room. The petite girl stripped out of her clothing and changed into something that under normal circumstances a girl would be wearing for a lover. It was a black bra and panties. The bra extended a little further than her normal bras, which stopped right below her busy. The black panties were sheer with an embroidered pattern in the front. The panties also had garters on the bottom which held up a pair of black stockings. It was the sexiest thing Sadie owned, if she had a boyfriend she might have bought more stuff like this, but this was just for her.

Beneath those skin tight sheer panties, Sadie was completely bald. She hated the feeling of hair down there, so when she was old enough she went to the salon with her mom where they would get waxed. Sadie started touching herself over her panties. Her hands started at her sides, then to her backside as she playfully grabbed herown ass. Then they slid to the front of her mound and one hand slipped between her legs and she could feel the heat building.

After playing with her hair and putting on bright red lip stick (didn't matter if she was alone, she wanted to look as sexy as she felt) she determined that she was finally ready. She took a quick before picture of herself and imagined what she was going to look like after her little adventure. She exited her room and started to head downstairs with her phone and little camera stand in hand.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/02/66/86026616b8a14d13c53aeae21e078c88.jpg

When Josh couldn’t find Sadie, he went back up to the apartment. ‘May as well study,’ he thought, although before he left the kitchen he sampled the frosting on the cake with the tip of a finger. He assured himself that unless Sadie had a reason a reason to look, she’d never notice – and even if she did, it was his favorite so maybe she’d understand. The frosting tasted as good as it looked. He was tempted for more, but really -- enough was enough. Josh left the kitchen almost as he found it.

The homework was a business simulation. Usually Josh became immersed once he started a simulation, but Sadie was on his mind and not seeing her was a distraction. His mind kept wandering to his most private thoughts… being with Sadie, finally with nothing between them – nothing. Touching Sadie… feeling her heart pulsing… the heat of her body… her breath on his bare skin…

Pretending to study was hopeless. He logged out of the simulation and sat back from his computer. Where was Sadie, anyway?

Last edited:
Sadie found her way back into the kitchen. Her heart beat picked up. She was really going to do it. Part of her felt extremely silly, but it wasn't like anyone was here to witness what she was doing. She didn't even know if she was going to really like it... Sadie set up her phone on the little camera stand on the kitchen counter.

Looking at the cake now, she couldn't see where there was any trace of her brothers hungry fingers (not that she was looking for it). Taking in a deep breath, she then slowly exhaled. If she was going to do this, she better do it now. The camera was sitting on the counter in front of her and waiting. Sadie decided that she wasn't going to move the dessert from where it sat on the table. Standing in front of the camera she turned on the video recording app and tapped the red button on the screen.

Ok, she was rolling! Sadie giggled a little as she looked at the camera phone and took a step back so more of her body could be seen. Her hands started to go up and down the sides of her body as she looked at the camera, grinning. The only person who was going to see this was her, so she had no worries about acting as sexy as she wanted. She did a little spin and then faced her backside to the camera, her hands rubbing over the sheer fabric.

After making sure she got a good shot of her getup, Sadie moved over towards the table, but to the side so that the camera could see her lean towards the cake. As she did this, she stuck her finger into the side of the cake and took a good size of icing and then licked her finger clean as she looked into the camera. Her red lips wrapped around her thin digit as she cleaned it with her tongue.

Enough messing around, time to get to the good stuff. Sadie, since she was so short, had to get a step stool. After climbing up high enough and was in front of the cake (but because of how big it was it could still be seen behind her thighs) she was facing the camera. Looking straight at the camera, her rear was looming over the tasty treat, and then... She let her weight just drop right on top of it.

The cake was crushed beneath her pantie clad derriere. The sponge of the cake cushioned around her ass and she bit her bottom lip as she adjusted her hips, causing herself to mash more into the cake. It was exactly what she thought it would be, strange. But oddly enjoyable. She found that what she was getting off of most was doing something that to others would seem as weird or deviant. That was exactly how she felt, like a virgin sexual deviant.

She moaned softly as her face mimicked the woman she saw in the video. Reaching up, Sadie grasped at her bosom and squeezed her breasts. Then she parted her legs, causing some of the cake to break off and roll onto the table. Her right hand slipped in front of her panties and touched the cakey mess. Sadie started rubbing herself through her panties, smearing more of the cake and icing. Her left hand never left her left breast as she continued to touch herself... After a while she stood up and turned around so the camera could see her cake covered panties. She was bent over and her right hand was still rubbing at herself.

Briefly she stopped, only to unclasp her bra. For a brief time, her perky tits and dark nipples were free to see. She grabbed some more cake with both hands and started to rub and smear it onto her breasts as she squeezed them. Turning around she showed the camera how messy she made herself and started licking her fingers.

Well, thank goodness she was alone. Or so she thought.

a beautiful mess

He saw the whole thing.

After a couple of attempts, Josh knew that he wasn’t going to get anything out of the business simulation right then. He closed up his laptop and pushed it aside. The flavor of cake frosting lingered faintly in his mouth and once he realized that he was still tasting it, it was only a matter of time before he decided to go back to the kitchen and cut himself a proper piece. If Sadie wasn’t going to be around to stop him, that would just be too bad.

A breezeway connected the garage to the house and shaded the entry to the kitchen. Josh was just reaching to open the kitchen door, when he saw his sister inside. His impulse was to burst in, but something made him do a double take -– ‘What is Sadie wearing?’

He’d never seen his sister as she now appeared. Sadie was made up to go out, but her trim, toned figure was provocatively dressed in black – brassiere, lace panties, garter and stockings. Josh's mouth gaped wide open as he watched her in the family kitchen, trying hard to figure out what Sadie was doing dressed like that. Even when what she was up to became obvious, Josh couldn’t believe what he was seeing. As Sadie ground her body into the cake, crushing it and smearing it all over the dinner table, all over her panties and between her thighs Josh ached to be with her, but couldn't bring himself to make a move and perhaps shatter the unbelievable image before him.

Sadie’s back was to Josh as she unclasped her bra, laid it aside and proceeded to massage her breasts against her body. He noticed her phone on the counter. Was she recording performing for someone? Sadie brought both hands full of cake and frosting up to her breasts and smeared them all over with the crumby, sticky sweet remains of cake, writhing for her camera. That was too much for Josh – he opened the kitchen door and went in.

Sadie’s head turned.

“Don’t move,” Josh said, “not even an inch.”

He'd never been so sexually aroused - ever. His cock was hard as iron, straining against the zipper of his jeans. His heart was pounding as he walked across the kitchen to his sister. Sadie was a beautiful mess and his instinct told him she was finally his for the taking.

Last edited:
Unexpectedly, the backdoor to the kitchen opened. Sadie's heart dropped as she had no idea who it could be walking in. Her in her present state was exactly conventional. Her arms folded over her chest, the icing smearing even more on her forearms. With big doe eyes (more like deer in headlights) Sadie snapped her head to the back door. It was Josh! Her face started turning red as she started to become very aware of the current situation.

“Don’t move,” Josh said, “not even an inch.”

"I can explain!..." There really wasn't much to explain. She decided to make a video of herself defiling a pastry. Speaking of which, the camera was still rolling. "I... I didn't think you were going to be home this weekend..."

Even though she was incredibly embarrassed, her eyes never left her older brother. The way he was looking at her made her feel even more anxious. What was he going to do? Was he going to yell at her? Tell their parents? That thought prompted her next question.

"Josh," she asked, how nervous she was was apparent in her voice. "You're... Not going to tell anyone about this are you?" Would he really do that to her? She had no idea what he was thinking right now, of her or the situation. All se could do was wait and see what he would say.

you taste fine

“Don’t worry, Sadie,” Josh said, “Nobody is going to know about today but you and me. OK?”

Sadie nodded before her brother added what was really on his mind, "Only you're going to have to give me very good reasons to keep this..." Josh turned his palms face up toward her as if he was entering Sadie, kneeling nearly naked on the family dining table and covered in the residue of a cake that she had just destroyed between her thighs, as Exhibit A for the prosecution in Family Court. "...quiet."

He picked up her phone and stopped the recording, then put it away in his jeans pocket. "You can have this back later," Josh said. He would send a copy to himself then delete the version on Sadie's phone so there would be no evidence of the blackmail. Josh felt drawn to Sadie. He had never touched his sister sexually, but now that would change.

“I saw your cake on the table earlier and came down for a slice. Looks like its too late for that,” he said, cracking a wicked smile, “but I’ll still have a taste. Do you mind?” Josh didn’t wait for her answer, rather he touched her breast and traced the curve of it downward with a single finger collecting crumbs and frosting together until there was as much as a small bite. His touch cleared a finger-width line down to bare skin, revealing both Sadie's natural skin tone and the much darker coloration of a full, firm nipple. Josh held his sister's eyes with his own as he brought the fingertip up to his mouth and tasted.

“Mmm-mmmm… you taste fine,” Josh said. “We shouldn’t let this go to waste, should we?”

This time he did want an answer.

Last edited:
“Don’t worry, Sadie,” Josh said, “Nobody is going to know about today but you and me. OK?”

Sadie let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, and smiled as she nodded to Josh. She was relieved that she could trust her older brother with something as embarrassing as this... That is how she felt until the next few words left his mouth.

"Only you're going to have to give me very good reasons to keep this... quiet"

It felt like her heart stopped. The at east smile that was on her face had fallen. Slight panic filled her eyes as he basically told her that he would keep quiet... for a price. Then he reached out to her phone and picked it up. "What are you doing?" she asked as he stopped recording the video and put her phone in his pocket.

"You can have this back later,"

"Why can't I have it now? What are you planning to do with it?" Sadie was really not in the position to be asking him any questions. With her phone, that video... he owned her. He never answered her questions.

[I“I saw your cake on the table earlier and came down for a slice. Looks like its too late for that,”][/I] The smile that came onto his face made her feel extremely uncomfortable, and Sadie just held her chest tighter, causing more of the cake and icing to smear. When he moved to come closer to her, Sadie took a step away from him.

“but I’ll still have a taste. Do you mind?” She hadn't moved quickly enough. Taking in a breath to protest him touching her, a soft whimper only came from her. His finger gently scraped at the cake mess on the curve of her breast. Though her arms were still covering her cake covered tits, feeling his touch caused her to shiver. No one had ever touched her there and seen her in her underwear before, and here she was half naked.

When he brought the cake covered finger towards his face, Sadie's eyes looked to his. There was definitely something there in his eyes she never seen before... or maybe it was that she never noticed. He was looking at her like she was a fresh piece of cut meat and he was a hungry caged lion who was about to be fed. As he licked his finger clean, Sadie swallowed even though her mouth and throat felt dry.

“Mmm-mmmm… you taste fine,” Josh said. “We shouldn't let this go to waste, should we?”

Her face started turning red as he commented on how she tasted, even though it was the flavor of the dessert that danced on his taste buds. He took another step towards her, and she took another one back. Every time she moved, crumbs of cake and icing fell from her bottom and to the kitchen floor.

"But... there really isn't anything left.... There's another cake in the fridge you could..." Sadie's voice trailed off as the look on her brother's face caused her to stop moving as well. With one motion he beckoned her to come closer... and very hesitantly she complied. She might have been trying to play innocent, but she knew exactly what it was that he wanted.

Very slowly her arms pulled away from her chest and her cake covered breasts were freely on display.

“That’s more like it, Sadie,” her brother told her. Touching her intimately had crossed a line between them, but now that he had done it Josh wanted more. He cupped her breast and wiped the cake away with his hand. Her nipple was swollen hard. He figured that Sadie might be scared and he realized that he had no idea of how much experience she had either – if any.

“Look, I had no idea of what you were up to, but I’ve got to tell you that I’ve been thinking about you like this – except for the cake smashing – for awhile. It’s obvious that you want to experiment with sexuality. It’s also obvious that you don’t have anybody…” Josh hoped that his voice and matter of fact description of how he saw things would take the edge off of Sadie’s fears about what was happening, “…to try things out with, but me.”

Josh let that sink in.

“You tried something that was really awesome and outrageous, Sadie. And you got caught. I wish I woulda been in on it – well, I am now. The price of my silence is that you and I are going to have sex – here and now or when you’ve accepted the idea, only until we consummate, your phone is mine and you and I will experiment as sexual adults, play sex games and probably take other chances – hopefully without getting caught…,” Josh paused then made his point, “again.”

“If you do everything I tell you, I will draw the line at sex… until you are ready,” Josh was nearly finished talking and his hands were already on Sadie’s tits, caressing… massaging them against her body, “Do you understand?”

Her breasts heaved with each breath. Sadie hadn’t said a word since she’d tried to tell Josh about the cake in the fridge, even though she’d known that this wasn’t about cake. Josh wanted her answer, but he wasn’t going to wait for it. He had been aching to be with Sadie for longer than he cared to think about and in the last 15 minutes she had given herself to him – whether she thought of it that way or not.

Sadie’s tits were marvelous to touch – perfect handfulls, warm, nubile. Josh could feel her swollen nipples against the palms of his hands. He looked into her eyes. “Do you understand,” Josh repeated, then cupped her breast from below and leaned close enough to take Sadie’s full, dark nipple between his lips as she gave his answer....

Last edited:
Sadie's body tensed when he palmed her breast, wiping away the cake and icing (at least most of the thick layer). Her nipple was already hard from when she played with herself earlier, when she had thought she was alone. Why was he touching her like this? Lightly she bit her bottom lip as she felt him touch her and the nerves in her body enjoyed the new sensation. It was definitely a different experience for her, being touched by someone else.

“Look, I had no idea of what you were up to, but I’ve got to tell you that I’ve been thinking about you like this – except for the cake smashing – for awhile. It’s obvious that you want to experiment with sexuality. It’s also obvious that you don’t have anybody… to try things out with, but me.”

Sadie was surprised when he told her that he had been thinking about her sexually. If she wasn't already embarrassed she would have started blushing right then and there. Was it normal for older brother's to think of their sisters like that? Did she give him a reason to? The last thing he said got her full attention. She looked up at him in shock at what he was suggesting.

“You tried something that was really awesome and outrageous, Sadie. And you got caught. I wish I woulda been in on it – well, I am now. The price of my silence is that you and I are going to have sex – here and now or when you've accepted the idea, only until we consummate, your phone is mine and you and I will experiment as sexual adults, play sex games and probably take other chances – hopefully without getting caught…,again.”

Sadie's mouth dropped open slightly as he said what he wanted from her. This was so surreal. Was this really happening? She was at a complete loss of words.

“If you do everything I tell you, I will draw the line at sex… until you are ready. Do you understand?”

Her heart was still pounding in her chest, and she was sure that Josh could felt it as he fondled her breast. She felt out an involuntary moan as he started to massage it with his hand. The heat was starting to build between her legs.

"Josh... I can't do stuff with you," she tried to explain to him. For the first time, images of herself and Josh... together... in that way started to fill her mind. It seemed that her statement was irrelevant, because were they not already doing stuff? She hadn't pushed him off or moved away... but he had her phone. What choice did she have?

“Do you understand,”

He had moved closer, and then his mouth was on her tit. There was still a thin layer of icing on her skin, and Sadie's breathing deepened as his tongue worked on cleaning her nipple of it. Soft sounds left her lips again, small moans as she spoke. "Yes, Josh..." Her face was flushed as she just consented to his demands.

Sadie wasn’t fighting or resisting him and Josh smiled as he heard Sadie accept his terms even though he also knew her heart wasn’t into it -- yet.

His sister’s tit was sweet – literally – and he devoured the cake smeared all over it with abandon. Josh was breathing heavily. He checked Sadie’s expression. At times it almost seemed like Sadie was on the verge of responding as he kissed, licked, sucked her tit, but even though she allowed him to do as he pleased, she kept her hands to herself. ‘No matter,’ Josh thought, she was his and he was going to have his way with her in every way he could imagine.

Feasting on cake off Sadie’s tits got Josh even more worked up that he had been. He looked his sister up and down to see what might taste good next. His eyes kept straying back to Sadie’s black lace panties which were thickly enmeshed with crushed cake, frosting and he imagined also a taste of something far more intimate and personal. Josh pushed his sister back, flat against the table top. Her chest and stomach rose and fell with each breath. He thought her instinct probably told her what he was going to do and again Sadie didn’t resist as Josh pulled her to the edge of the table with her legs spread wide. Her vagina was just at face level when Josh dropped to his knees on the dining room floor.

Josh held Sadie’s legs open and licked frosting and cake from the insides of her thighs. The closer his licks came to the black lace panties, the more he could taste his sister’s pussy wetness mixed with the sweet cake. The whole thing was driving him crazy! He ate and licked and sucked up smashed cake off of her lace panties until he could trace her slit with his tongue. Licking Sadie’s pussy through her panties, Josh saw plainly for the first time that his sister’s cunt was shaved smooth. He moaned out loud… Josh had a real thing for shaving that his girlfriend had never obliged to do for him or allowed him to do to her, but now his own sister more than fulfilled those wishes.

The panties were soaked. Josh breathed Sadie's name under his breath as he teased her clit through the lace and lapped her wetness as it oozed through the shear fabric...

Last edited:
Naturally, Sadie's body was reacting to her brother's manipulations. Her nipples became hard with every flick of his tongue. She wanted to moan but she held back. If she allowed herself to moan, then it would be like she was encouraging him and wanting more... But her body did want more. Sadie was embarrassed to admit to herself that. She did watch her brother as he feasted on her cake covered tits, licking them clean. Soon there was nothing keeping him from seeing her dark nipples which contrasted against her pale skin.

For a moment his eyes just roamed over her body... Trying to figure out what he wanted to do to her next. He seemed to have decided quickly, because not long after, the young 18 year old was on her back on the table. Josh spread her legs. She still had her panties on, but she half expected him to just take off his pants and start grinding into her cake covered snatch.

Instead, he dropped down, and all Sadie could see was his eyes. When he started to lick her inner thigh, her stomach tightened as she didn't expect that to feel as good as it did. She strained a soft moan, but as he traveled higher and higher it was harder to hold back. Slowly she closed her eyes and started to relax as her brother basically gave her a tongue bath.

"Mmm!" She moaned as she tried to keep her lips closed. He was now licking at her cunt. Her poor pussy started to ache as he slowly cleaned her panties of the cake she had crushed. The more cake he licked away, the more her juices seeped from the thin fabric. "Josh..." She moaned again. Her back arched as he teased her clit. "Please don't stop!" Any resolve she had or reservations about doing something like this with her brother had momentarily left her mind. The only thing she was concerned about was feeling release.

inches away

As Sadie’s impassive resolve cracked then fell completely away, Josh couldn’t believe what was happening between them. His sister writhed on the table top as he tried to go down on her through her panties. The taste of her pussy wetness was in Josh’s mouth and all over his face. “Spread your lips,” he told her and watched as she slipped a hand inside her panties and separated her pussy lips, showing him the wet pink velvet flesh of her vagina. Josh lapped at Sadie’s pussy… sucked on her clit… it wasn’t enough. The panties had to go.

“Take ‘em off, Sadie,” Josh said.

Expecting that Sadie would do as he told her, Josh pulled his own shirt off over his head. His body was toned and strong. Along with his shoulder length light red hair, Josh had freckles on his face, neck, shoulders. He got to his feet, wiping his face on the shirt. Josh stood before his nearly naked sister, undid his jeans and let them fall to his ankles where he kicked them off. He'd been achingly hard for Sadie since he’d watched her through the window, smashing cake, which by now was all over the room. Josh couldn't count the nights up in his room that he'd made himself hard imagining his sister naked with him and full of the same desire which he felt for her, but this was so much more than he'd ever imagined or dreamed of. His cock stood straight with just a little upward curve to the left -- it was well proportioned and his pubic hair natural, untrimmed.

Sadie was sitting up at the edge of the table, taking her brother in with her eyes. Josh took his sister’s hand… placed it on his rock hard cock and wrapped her fingers around. His hand closed over the top of hers. Without thinking through what he was doing, Josh brushed Sadie’s hair out of her face with his free hand, then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. The kiss took them both a little by surprise and after it happened, they both reacted by looking away… only after second thought they made eye contact again – inches away…

Last edited:
Sadie almost missed it when Josh told her to spread her lips. When it registered to her what he was asking, she slipped her hand into her panties and used her index finger and middle finger to spread her wet lips. Then his tongue was back and she felt him sucking through the fabric. She let out a whimper of pleasure but also desperation as she was right on the edge of climaxing but that was it.

Josh stopped and Sadie was panting on the table, still sexually frustrated as she hadn't cum yet. He told her to take her panties off and as she was in her list filled state, she didn't argue. She just wanted to cum and she didn't care how. She got up off of the table and slide down her panties and stockings. The siblings were now both naked in front of each other. Sadie started feeling more sel conscious as she was now completely naked and he was.

The 18 year old was trying to avoid looking at his package. She never saw one in the flesh before and now that there was one, she felt weird about gawking at him. That didn't stop him from looking at her or taking her hand and guiding it to his hard cock. Sadie gasped softly as she felt how thick he was, but that was all she could do at the moment because Josh's lips were soon on hers.

It was only for a moment, but there was something intense about it and they both could feel it. Afterwards the two shyly looked away and then slowly turned closer. The tips of their noses started to lightly touch one another's and Sadie could feel a strange pull. Her mouth was once again on his, and as she kissed him, she started to slowly and gently stroke his cock. She had never done it before so she was timid about doing it wrong. Josh's hand was still over hers.

he didn't want to wait another minute

Between kisses, his voice was right next to her ear, “There isn’t a wrong way, Baby Sister,” Josh said as he took his hand away. He’d dreamed of Sadie's hands on him for so long, only now that it was actually happening he could hardly believe it. Her touch was light and timid at first, but between Josh’s encouragement and her own sexual curiosity each stroke became easier, more natural, openly intimate.

Their kisses, too, quickly became passionate, almost desperately sexual. Josh felt his sister’s fingernails digging into his back and raking down. It felt good. If she was marking him as her own, so be it. By the feeling of it, there would be fingernail tracks down his back for days. He bit her lip as his hand moved down over Sadie’s tummy, onto her shaved mound. The smoothness was pleasing to him and exciting. A fingertip rolled her clit around and around and then slipped into her dripping wet slit just enough for Josh to realize that Sadie’s body was smoldering HOT. His finger practically melted into her.

Josh felt caught up in an avalanche of emotions and desire. Sadie's taste was still on his lips and in his mouth as he bit down on her ear lobe. Later, he would be amazed how quickly they both accepted that they would break the incest taboo, but in the moment, sexual urgency ruled Josh’s and Sadie’s actions. He backed Sadie up against a wall and lifted her by her thighs until they were face to face. Her arms went around him. They kissed - hard. “Put my cock where you really want it, Sadie,” Josh told her. He didn’t want to wait another minute.

Last edited:
“There isn’t a wrong way, Baby Sister,”

Sadie could only moan in response as they kissed again. Her stroke became more sure, and she made sure to fully stroke him from the base to the tip. When she felt his tongue, she put up no resistance. Her lips parted and with her free hand, she started to touched along his back... Then as the tense grew between them. She dug her nails into him. When she heard him groan at the feeling, she tried to pull back to make sure she didn't hurt him. But Josh had her lip between his teeth which kept her from separating.

Sadie moaned as her brother started to play with her pussy. Feeling her hot wetness. Between kissed she said her brother's name in soft passion filled sighs. Then his mouth was on her earlobe and those sighs turned into moans. "Aaah!" It wasn't a pained cry, it was more surprise. She wasn't expecting him to mark her with his teeth.

Before she knew it, Josh had her up against the wall and lifted her up as her legs and arms wrapped around him. Again they were kissing but now his hardness was pressed against her sex and there was nothing between them.

“Put my cock where you really want it, Sadie,”

A voice went off in her head, telling her that they needed to stop, that this was a line they couldn't cross... She didn't listen. She reached between them and grasped his cock and rubbed the head along her wet slit. Finally she settled it at her opening. He started pushing into her and Sadie made soft sounds as she felt a mans cock start to enter her for the first time.

Not just any man, her brother. Her brother who confessed that she thought about her like this. Her brother who suggested compensation for keeping her sweet secret. Her brother who knew exactly how to touch her body to make her forget everything that was morally wrong about what they were doing.

Josh moaned with ecstasy as his sister slipped the head of his fat, hard cock into her wet slit and allowed her weight to sink her body down onto it. Barely halfway in at first, he found that he couldn’t slip effortlessly into her to the hilt as he’d always imagined. Slowly, gently, Josh worked his cock deeper, deeper, deeper between her legs. At first they both watched his cock, glistening with Sadie’s wetness, pump in and out of her, but as Josh thrust deeper and they started to find a rhythm between them their eyes either closed or were more intent on looking at each other as Josh took Sadie’s virginity.

She didn’t have to tell him. There was a moment when Josh realized something more than her tight pussy was holding him back. If he’d known before, Josh would've been gentler still. As it was, they were both long past the point where there was going to be any other outcome than sex and Josh pushed through even as he realized he was her first. He looked in her eyes as they made love. The silent, naked truth of what they were committing passed between them. It wasn't in either of their hearts to stop. Josh knew then that this wasn’t going to be the only time.

Sadie’s legs wrapped around his waist. He watched her tits bounce each time he drove into her against the wall. Her hair, which she’d done up before coming down to the kitchen for cake, had a wild, wanton look to it now and the lipstick… let’s just say that it was smeared a bit. They talked and cooed to each other in snippets, “Yeah, baby…”, “Uhuhh…”, “Fuck, fuck, fuck…”, “Ooohhhh…” as they fucked in the quiet room where the family still sat down to dinner together.

Josh knew he wouldn’t last forever, “Cum for me, Sadie. Cum for me, baby sis…,” he practically begged Sadie as he felt he was getting close himself. His thrusts were more urgent, rapid…

"Cum for me, Baby..., cum with me."

Last edited:
She wanted to be his...

He was inside of her, her back against the wall as her legs were wrapped around him. Once he broke through her hymen, her nails once again found his skin. Her brows knit together in discomfort as she felt the thin flesh break. Being fucker in the kitchen, against the wall by her brother was not how she imagined she would lose her virginity... But it was with someone who loved her and she loved unconditionally, despite him giving terms to keep his silence.

Their lips once again found each other's as their bodies continued to gyrate and thrust into each other. They both knew what they were doing was morally wrong but it wasn't enough to stop them. Their passion continued to build as they moaned into each other's mouths, only to break their kiss when they needed breath. Sadie would say his name and she would receive a more powerful thrust which would cause her breasts to slap against his chest. She was getting close, just as he was. Sadie held onto him desperately.

Her body stared quivering as her inevitable release started to build. It must have been building for her brother as well because his thrusts became more rapid, more uncontrolled. Then he started to hungrily tell her to cum, to cum with him. Sadie let out a breath she had been holding as her head tilted back. His words brought her pleasure in a way she hadn't expected. She wanted to cum for him, she wanted to be his. That last thought surprised her. Before this moment, the idea of being entangled with her older sibling in such a way never crossed her mind before.

"Josh!" She exclaimed as her forehead was against his. She moaned and locked her legs tightly around his waist as her tight pussy started to convulse and hug his cock tightly. She came so hard her pussy was spasming around his invading rod, begging for his cum. Her legs were locked around him so tight that if he wanted to pull out, there was so way it was going to happen, he was going to fill her former virgin cunt.

For the rest of his life

For the rest of his life, Josh would remember what it was like the first time he and his sister made love. The image of her, naked against the wall, transfixed by her own climax and crying out at the exact moment Josh shot his semen into her with full force. The first spurt seemed to completely fill Sadie. More full, heavy spurts followed, each forcing Josh’s cum to gush out of Sadie’s cunt until their wetness was running down the insides of her legs and Josh’s pubic hair was matted with it.

As Josh’s thrusts gradually became less urgent, he held his sister – still inside of her – and kissed her lips, neck, shoulders over and over, gently and lovingly. His eyes found hers. Words weren’t enough. They shared a long, tender kiss before Josh felt his sister’s legs unclench from around his waist. He let her down until her feet touched the floor and held her close as she rested her head against his chest.

'I dunno what to say…,” Josh thought, “’Thank you’ isn’t nearly enough for what just happened…' He realized now that he would have known if he’d ever been with a virgin before. Despite what he’d been told once, he hadn’t. It was clear that his sister had a few things to work through now and he wasn’t sure what to do for her except to be there for her – if she wanted him to.

The right words finally came to him, “Are you OK?”

Last edited:
“Are you OK?”

The words seemed to echo in her ears. Yes, physically Sadie was ok, but the reality of what they had just done was only starting to bubble in her mind. Not being able to find words, she just simply nodded to him. The two siblings parted and they started to clean up the evidence of her cake crushing and their incestuous Union. Sadie would need to make sure she was current on her birth control (which she was taking to regulate her).

"I'm going to take a shower..." She said softly after the mess had been cleaned. It was clear in her voice that something was troubling her but she didn't say. She just climbed up the stairs to the bathroom, made sure she grabbed a towel and started the shower. When she first went in, all she could do was just stand there as the hot water hit her skin and process everything.

She just let her brother take her virginity... They committed incest. It was wrong in the eyes of many and most religions... Oh God... What had she done?

Last edited:
Josh let his sister be. She gathered her things, went to her room first, then turned on the shower. It seemed like she was in it forever. He cleaned the kitchen again and put everything back exactly as it had been. When he was finished, the shower was still running. He understood.

Josh turned out the kitchen lights and left.

He didn’t see his sister again until their parents returned. Sadie was a little subdued, but nothing was said. On the surface, Josh’s sexual interest returned to his girlfriend. Only Josh knew that as he held the covers open for her to be with him in bed, he actually was imagining that it was his little sister, tender, warm and full of desire coming to him.

A few weeks passed. They were alone together sometimes, but they never spoke of that day. Josh did notice though that Sadie occasionally stared blankly at the spot in the room where she’d had sex for the first time. So did he, to be truthful, although he knew it was not the same.

On a hot Saturday afternoon when everyone was at home, Josh came down from the apartment carrying his laundry for the week in a wicker basket. The kitchen and downstairs seemed empty and he just assumed that everyone was probably in or around the pool in the back yard. He pushed the laundry room door open with his foot and went in without a second look, practically walking right into Sadie….

For the past few weeks Sadie kept thinking about the very thing she was trying to ignore. She kept to herself in her room mostly. Her mother started to get concerned for her baby girl who was normally so happy. It was out of character for Sadie to be acting this way. The poor thing couldn't help it, she just couldn't get past the guilt, the shame...

The committing of incest was only part of what was upsetting her. Everytime she looked at the kitchen wall, she could feel everything again. His hands, his kiss... The feeling of him inside her... Everything that happened was the complete opposite of how she pictured her first time. First and foremost, instead of a boyfriend it had been her brother. Second, they fucked, not made love and it wasn't in the comfort of a bed where afterwards he held her... Third... He thanked her... Which isn't terrible, but when she gave herself to someone... It was supposed to be this wonderful experience between two people that loved each other and they would exchange those words... It wasn't bad with Josh, it was very good and they did love each other but not in the sense of lover... Right? Things were so messed up that she didn't know how to feel.

After dance practice, Sadie went to the Landry room to change into something more comfortable and get out of her dance gear. She felt too tired to actually go upstairs. Once in the laundry room, she closed the door behind her and found a black Lacy dress with colorful flowes on it. She stripped off the leotard and tights slipped on a pair of panties and a bra. She was in the middle of getting the dress on half way when she heard the door open and then a warn body bump into her from behind. She fell and landed on the hardwood floor. Sadie finished putting the dress on the rest of the way and then turned her head to see Josh.

She blushed as she looked back away. He was here to do his own laundry. "I was just changing," she mumbled softly. She pulled herself up and attempted to walk past him.

Last edited:
Josh dropped his laundry on the floor and stopped his sister with his arm. They were close – within inches in the confined space. Neither said a word. The only sounds in the room were their breathing.

It was Josh who broke the silence, “We’ve got to talk, Sadie… and neither of us is leaving this room until we’ve said what needs to be said. OK?”

Sadie wouldn’t look up and she sure didn’t seem like she was ready to talk, so Josh did. “Look, when I came down to the house that day, I didn’t mean for any of that to happen, but seeing you…,” Josh paused to give his sister a chance to remember how outrageous it must have been for him to walk in on her in the middle of the kitchen with her tits, cunt, belly all smeared with cake and frosting. The memory of that scene still made him ache with desire for her. “Well, everything that followed was a pretty natural outcome of that moment and you can’t just keep being so down on yourself because of some random thing that happened. You are still the person you were before we…,” uhhggg – he hadn’t meant to put what they did so bluntly…, “had sex. You’re sweet, wonderful, smart, pretty… and yeah, if you're not exactly a virgin anymore that was going to happen. And guess what? It's always a lot more about sex and a lot less about love than we're brought up to imagine.”

Silence. He knew he was botching the pep talk.

“So let me ask, little sister…,” at this point Josh really just wanted any kind of a reaction from Sadie, “When you meet that lucky guy who you want to be THE guy and you decide it’s the right time for you to become lovers, are you going to be even a little bit better at fulfilling his dream forever and giving him everything that all guys want because you and I lost our minds and became more than sister and brother one afternoon?”

Josh still blocked Sadie’s way with his arm. Only now his hand lightly touched her arm.

“Tell the truth, Sadie,” Josh asked, “It was OK, wasn’t it? And don’t you want to give your true love a perfect beginning and the best that he could have?”

Even Josh surprised himself. He really did want Sadie to release the burden she was carrying over what they did – only it was mixed up between what he wanted for her own good and what he wanted from her for himself. He still looked at that space on the wall in the dining room too. It made him think that they were lucky they didn’t break anything.

Last edited:
He was trying to comfort her, to make her feel better, or maybe he was just trying to get her comfortable enough to sleep with him again. About halfway into the conversation Sadie stopped listening. He didn't get it, he didn't understand. How could he when she didn't?

"Just shut up!" She snapped at him. "Nothing you say is going to make any of this any better. It's not going to fix anything." All the emotions she had been trying to keep in check where finally boiling over and she couldn't stop herself. "Everything is just too messed up..."

Everything was easy for him to just roll off. He wasn't a virgin when he gave himself to his sibling and afterwards he had his girlfriend whom he could go back to and forget everything that happened. The thought of that just made Sadie even more upset. He didn't need her, he had a sexual outlet. And before that day she was just fine on her own. Now though, for the past few days she couldn't get Josh out of her head... And when he suggested that she would eventually find someone, 'the one', it struct a nerve she wasn't expecting to even be there.

Back