Pussy eating problem?

iieatpussy69

Really Experienced
Hey ladies I LOVE to eat pussy anytime all the time is that a problem?
On the flip side looking for a friendly chat pm? Age doesn't matter, sexy? All of you are sexy ladies even bbws <3 chat?

no problems here lol

Why oh Why would there be a problem with eating pussy... I would love to have mine worshipped....

Must be difficult sometimes though, work, family parties, weddings etc. Feel for ya man, I really do

Geeeshh... never knew there were so many pussy hungry men out there!! Where have y'all been?! lol Or more importantly,.. Where have I been?!

Geeeshh... never knew there were so many pussy hungry men out there!! Where have y'all been?! lol Or more importantly,.. Where have I been?!

If yu really are willing to take the risk
meet a man to worship your pussy
I'm sure you can find someone here.
If you are ever in Southern New England, I would be glad to provide this service.
No strings attached (and no strings hanging out, but that's beside the point)
Reciprocation not required.
As long as you don't mind if just the excitement of caressing the lips of your pussy w/ my tongue
running my tongue up and down and around and back and forth and all ofver you clit
my hands on the cheeks of your ass
pulling you to my mouth...'
Well, as long as you don't mind if all that excitement prompts me to just cum on my own...

Mike

If yu really are willing to take the risk
meet a man to worship your pussy
I'm sure you can find someone here.
If you are ever in Southern New England, I would be glad to provide this service.
No strings attached (and no strings hanging out, but that's beside the point)
Reciprocation not required.
As long as you don't mind if just the excitement of caressing the lips of your pussy w/ my tongue
running my tongue up and down and around and back and forth and all ofver you clit
my hands on the cheeks of your ass
pulling you to my mouth...'
Well, as long as you don't mind if all that excitement prompts me to just cum on my own...

Mike

Thank you very much for the erotic offer... very lovely. :D

Would love to know what it would feel like to have a man's mouth devour my pussy... to suck and nibble on my clit. To have my body and shake with orgasm from his tongue. *sigh... yep :rolleyes:

Somf.........

Would love to know what it would feel like to have a man's mouth devour my pussy... to suck and nibble on my clit. To have my body and shake with orgasm from his tongue. *sigh... yep :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....please sexxxxy lady.........Sit On My Face (SOMF) Would love to taste you........tongue fuck you....suck on your pink swollen clit...and then?..............:devil:

Back