pussy eating?

seduce888

Experienced
Hey ladies!
How do ya like your pussy ate?

Do ya like foreplay first or just want a guy to ram his tongue up inside you.

My hats off to you, Seduce888

that is one hot post ya go here :rolleyes:

My god. Should i answer seriously. hmmm. Think about the question. My body is filled with erogenous zones. A lover should take the time to find them if they truely want to please me. The exception to this would be a quickie. But quickies have to be. at least for me, about mutual lust and a oh my god i just can't wait a second longer. I might have that urge twice a year. Maybe more, but in general, if all i can expect from a lover is a direct assualt without any sensitivity, they will not be a lover long.

Dont go straight for the goal line

OK first off NO I dont think it is ok just to go for the goal of eating us out! Unless as previously stated it is in the heat of passion a quickie! I love being eaten out by both men and woman! But you should also want to touch on are other hot zones! Make is sensual and sexual!

Personally I love to have my clit nibbled on a bit, NOT BITE just nibbled on! I love having it sucked also! And of course the almighty penetration of the tongue! Oh getting hot just thinking about it!

I personally think if you take your time to please your lover, and guys you will know if we are getting off at what you doing! Then just take your time to lick, tickle, suck and nibble!!

DOLL

I agree with alltherage2 and Babydoll5272.

It's not like foreplay is something *hard* to do either. As a man, I love to touch and kiss and lick my way around a woman's body. Sometimes, I'll just close my eyes and I'm off into another world, my hands and mouth just moving from one spot to another. And most of the time, the women will let you know when she's ready for you to move down between her legs. It might just be a gentle hump into your legs or it might be more forceful, like she grabs your head and pushes it into her sex. LOL

And I'll leave it to ya'll to figure out what to do once your there...

- PBW

Ahhh yes P.B.....I am familiar with the head forcing maneuver. Personally I have found that women do enjoy teasing to start off with a building up to the main event. Personally, I enjoy driving my wife crazy before I go down on her. I enjoy doing it greatly but she gets more out of it if I wait till she's all worked up.

prison?

Yesssss! I am a male guard in a womans prison, working the midnight shift...Sun.-thur. I was sitting at my desk watching over these many convics, 104 of them sleeping their life away when after 6 mo. on the job I spotted a girl in her early 20's lying flat on her back with her petite hand down her bikini undies and staring wildly at me. I have seen her doing this many of times before, but nothing like this, finger fucking herself with such a look, look that was stunning!!
After carefully studying the others sleeping I made my rounds through the many rows, looking and gazing at their panty lines and naked boobs that were hanging out. But once I got to this lovely brunette with baby-blues and her nipples showing from the blue nighty I had to stop and sit by her.
My eyes went wild as I slowly ran my hands inside the V-cut top to feel such texture of breasts. Then at the same time I felt her pussy hairs inside her cute panty. Playing it safe I had her go down on me and that's when I took her to the bathroom where we were alone and fucked her on the toilet...man was it good!!

Re: prison?

seduce888 said:
Yesssss! I am a male guard in a womans prison, working the midnight shift...Sun.-thur. I was sitting at my desk watching over these many convics, 104 of them sleeping their life away when after 6 mo. on the job I spotted a girl in her early 20's lying flat on her back with her petite hand down her bikini undies and staring wildly at me. I have seen her doing this many of times before, but nothing like this, finger fucking herself with such a look, look that was stunning!!
After carefully studying the others sleeping I made my rounds through the many rows, looking and gazing at their panty lines and naked boobs that were hanging out. But once I got to this lovely brunette with baby-blues and her nipples showing from the blue nighty I had to stop and sit by her.
My eyes went wild as I slowly ran my hands inside the V-cut top to feel such texture of breasts. Then at the same time I felt her pussy hairs inside her cute panty. Playing it safe I had her go down on me and that's when I took her to the bathroom where we were alone and fucked her on the toilet...man was it good!!

This should be in the fiction section

Eating

Just when he started to get some serious comments too. Oh well. ladies I agree with you on this subject. Why hurry and just go "down to eat". Enjoy the moment and tease until she begs for you to do that. Just a thought.:p

From a guys perspective eating pussy is like tasting a fine wine. It needs to be savored and sipped, allowing the moment to linger until the woman is ready for more. The whole point is tho satisfy her and relish her taste.

Eroticus

Yes in indeedy guy, pussy is that of honey, the sweeter it gets the better. I've tasted many a pussy and each time I feel the sins growing within me. Parting the folds, brushing my nose against the hair, licking up and down slowly, sinking my tongue deep in the sticky stuff.

Take your time

I think that most guys here love to go down south.

There are so many errogenous zones...ways to make her crazy for you...tease her a little.

You will know when she is ready..and if you can't wait...do a little of all of it.

Also, it helps to talk dirty to her..one of my personal faves!

She will give it all back, believe me...

espressolover

I like my guy to start fingering me first..then slowly work his way down by sucking on my breasts and kissing down my stomach..then i like him to work his tounge around my clit..then finally i like him to ram his tounge into me.

I have had several girlfriends who I would consider skilled in eating cunt. However, my current girlfriend introduced the long foreplay. It basically is a torturous eating and licking of every millimeter of flesh near and around my pussy and clit with the minimal touching to those two organs. When she finally does start to eat I can go into waves of uncontrollable orgasms. Its mindblowing!

I dont understand the need to just ram your tongue into me and call it a good thing.

If you want to go down on me start at the top,tell me in my ear what you want to do,kiss me down the neck as you move your way down,dont forget the breasts,belly and thighs as you go.

Keep telling me in between licks and kisses how much you would like to taste me,how hot you want me to be,and how you are going to make me tremble with want.

When you get there,dont just attack. Lick,touch,taste and nibble abit. Go slow and work your way to the hard thrusting of your tongue and dont forget to slip a finger or two inside as you use that wonderful tongue.

If the ultimate goal is to make me cum and be so hot and wet to slip inside,then do it right,and you will always score that final goal.

yes

My thoughts exactly lovetoread...guys seem to be in a hurry too often.

Licking down the body slowly..not missing an inch...that's the way to make a woman wild...not this car-crash some call oral sex.
Feels like a hit-and-run sometimes!

Slow down and enjoy it, guys. Your woman will love you for it...pun intended.

espressolover
:)

Eating Pussy

Well I will answer this 2 ways. I like to be licked from head to toe before I have my pussy licked. But as a woman who LOVES to eat pussy I have to admit I like to do some long kissing and fingering before I go down on a woman!

I think i have to agree with Rick Deville on this one ..I have had the same fantasy myself:rolleyes:

I really like to eat pussy! My technique is: to slowly and ever so gently to blow, then when I see the hips relax just bit I then quickly flick my tongue up through the pussy.

At this point the hips then thrust up as if asking for more...

Then I go back to blowing slow....after repeating this sequence several times, I then gently kiss the pussy, just like a French Kiss!

I really enjoy making my partner come in this manner!

Oh to be licked ...

ever so slowly! I truely love when my lover explores my whole entire body with his mouth hands and any other parts of his body he wishes to use. Makes me beg for him to go completely down to the honey trail and when I say beg I mean beg...

"Oh baby please?"
Please what?
"please go there?"
Go where?
"Between my legs"
Why? What do you want me to do?
"I want to feel you near my pussy?"
Like this?
"Yes but I want more! Please baby?"
What do you want honey? God you smell good!
"God honey I want you to lick me til I beg you to stop!!!"

And so on and so forth til well let your head be your guide :D

Tease first, please!

I like little licks in the crevice between my thigh and my mound. The skin there is SO tender, and feeling warm breath puffing against my mound feels so wonderful. Then tracing the crevice down along my inner thigh but not touching my lips. Again on the other side, starting from the top, just teasing. Even blowing through my fur ever so gently from side to side over the mound.

Then continue with the gentle torture by running just the tip of his tongue down the outside of the lips and back up, no matter how much I beg for more. Not just once or twice, but for awhile to get me really wet. Then sliding his tongue in between to lap at my clit, but not full tongue contact right away. Starting slowly and with the barest of touchest that gradually get stronger. When I'm finally begging hard for it, THEN bury the tongue all the way in.

Trapping the clit GENTLY with your teeth while licking or tapping it with the tip of your tongue is nice also :)

Thanks for the tips ladies. Any voluteers to practice on? Only way to perfect my technique.

Back