Me in a black thong

ElijaRDC

Literotica Guru
Pics from a curvy, 24 year-old lady ;-)

After receiving some lovely feedback on my first-ever AmPic post earlier this evening, I promised some more pics. Here they are. Wish the quality was better, but self-pics using a camera phone are not ideal... I'm sure you'll enjoy regardless ;-)

Please let me know what you think of them, and thank you for such a warm welcome to the AmPic board!

Last edited:
very nice! I love your breasts, especially those nipples!

No, thank you. I certainly hope we get to see more of you. All of you would be wonderful. ;)

After receiving some lovely feedback on my first-ever AmPic post earlier this evening, I promised some more pics. Here they are. Wish the quality was better, but self-pics using a camera phone are not ideal... I'm sure you'll enjoy regardless ;-)

Please let me know what you think of them, and thank you for such a warm welcome to the AmPic board!

Simply fantastic!! Sexy as anything!!

No, thank you. I certainly hope we get to see more of you. All of you would be wonderful. ;)

I posted a fully nude body shot earlier this evening. Would love to show my face but I won't risk being anything more than anonymous.

Great Scott!!!

Instead of making multiple threads every time you take new pictures, just make one main thread and post everything there. That way, everything is centralized and everyone knows where to find you. And if you need to delete your pictures, they'll be easy to track down. Just a thought.

Instead of making multiple threads every time you take new pictures, just make one main thread and post everything there. That way, everything is centralized and everyone knows where to find you. And if you need to delete your pictures, they'll be easy to track down. Just a thought.

Thanks, Denny. I'll do that next time.

oh my! I love your pics, I would love to play with your lushous boobs, so lickable and suckable:D I hope we will be able to see some more.

nothing bad about your thong, but your tits catch my attention even more... hottttt!

Very nice. Looking forward to more from you

I think you just moved me on the horny scale to a 10, sweet sensula and you make me want more.

Very beautiful and secy pics, thank you on behalf of the Lit guys/gals. At the risk of being pervy, the pics will be put to use when I get in the shower this morning.

I AM HERE.....COCK IN HAND

Sweet tits!!!!

Looking forward to more pics.

If you need a camera man.....I will volunteer.

Last edited:
gorgeous, you are stunning, and what incredible curves!!!!!

Back