Ladies, what's the sluttiest night you've had

jmc1984

Experienced
What's the sluttiest day/night you've ever had? The more details, the better.

Very hot

Well, I remember being seduced by a very sexy, drunk girl to go back home with her, her boyfriend and another couple they knew. I was dating a guy at that time, but I really wanted to experiment with a threesome (which I thought it'd be) and my bf wasn't open to that.

So we left together, the girl and I were already making out in the car. The idea that I was going to cheat on my bf turned me on, and as we kept kissing we arrived at their place, where another couple was already doing 69.

The makeout session with the drunk girl (her name was rachel) already had me really defenseless and wet, so I just went along with first sucking her boyfriends cock while their friend who i've never met before started to penetrate me, which felt really good at this point. He was calling me all kinds of this at this point, a nasty slut - it felt really good, while at the same time I held hands with Rachel, which put me at peace in a way; That we were going through it together; I really felt how she felt with each thrust, and in a way this made us bond in a weird way.

After that, her boyfriend cummed into my mouth, and told me not to swallow it yet; Rachel and i hugged, which felt really good in an emotional way. As the other man grabbed her head and came inside her sexy mouth, we slowly started to tongue their jizz back and forth while fingering eachother and me still getting fucked. We kept sharing a very intimate but nasty kiss, until her boyfriend got hard again and started to jerk off in front of us; I started to orgasm from Rachel fingering me, and my moaning must have turned the guys on, because the guy inside of me started to come too, and rachels boyfriend shot his load over out french-kissing tongues. We softly licked eachother clean, and I thanked her.

The nastiest part? I called my boyfriend to pick me up, telling him I just went to get some pot at a friends place - As I got in his car he started to kiss me while the still-don't-know-his-name dudes cum was slowly dripping out of me, making my stockings wet. I was really turned on and he was oblivious; It was pretty sexy. That relationship was finished anyway. I'm still good friends with rachel after that though :devil::devil:
Wow!!! That was definitely a slutty night, and a very hot one. Thanks for sharing it. I saw this thread and thought "why didn't I think of that". The lack of replies is disappointing. I hope to see more brave lite open up.

Stil has to be the night I was chatted up in a hotel bar by a guy who got me drunk and invited me back to his room. We fucked and he passed out. I got up and left, and met some guys when the elevator door opened. I walked into the elevator and realized it was an 'up' and not a 'down' elevator. There were four guys in the elevator, and they said they were going to a party a friend was having, and asked if I wanted to go along when they got out of the elevator. I did. Some of the guys that were in the room thought I was a prostitute the guys picked up, and after I got that vibe while having a drink, I went along with it. I got drunker, and fucked them all, one after another. When I finally was able to walk and I left (minus my bra and panties, but with the rest of my clothes on), I got home and found $1200 in my purse.

Stil has to be the night I was chatted up in a hotel bar by a guy who got me drunk and invited me back to his room. We fucked and he passed out. I got up and left, and met some guys when the elevator door opened. I walked into the elevator and realized it was an 'up' and not a 'down' elevator. There were four guys in the elevator, and they said they were going to a party a friend was having, and asked if I wanted to go along when they got out of the elevator. I did. Some of the guys that were in the room thought I was a prostitute the guys picked up, and after I got that vibe while having a drink, I went along with it. I got drunker, and fucked them all, one after another. When I finally was able to walk and I left (minus my bra and panties, but with the rest of my clothes on), I got home and found $1200 in my purse.

Wow. Thanks for sharing this. New fantasy fodder ;)

I have few stories to tell sadly but we are going to Vegas at New Years for a few days so I hope that will change very soon. I have years of fantasies stored up pleading to get out.

I have few stories to tell sadly but we are going to Vegas at New Years for a few days so I hope that will change very soon. I have years of fantasies stored up pleading to get out.

And we want to hear every detail. :)

I recently sent this to someone via PM, so I figured it's an easy copy/paste for a story I hadn't been inspired to share on the forum yet. I hope you were serious about details, because I can be a little long-winded sometimes

My friend invited me over to hang out/have drinks with her and her boyfriend. While we were making our way to the bar, they told me they had invited his best friend to meet up with us a little later. This friend, they'd told me had once left their apartment and come back for something, only to walk in on them having sex. The guy stripped down and joined them. And now they were having a debate and wanted to know my opinion: Since my friend got to fulfill her fantasy of a MFM threesome, shouldn't her boyfriend get to invite over another woman?

I agreed that this was only fair and the boyfriend seemed delighted. The red flag went up and I had a while to think about what I would do if/when they extended the invitation. They got me drinking, and then brought the friend in. He was really obviously flirting, and every once in while the guys would leave me and my friend alone so she could work on me. Tell me he liked me, ask if I was attracted to him and so on.

I was a little confused about it, but when we got back to my friend's apartment, her boyfriend practically pushed us up the stairs to "talk". My friend told me her boyfriend wanted a threesome, but she wasn't comfortable with it, so they reached a compromise. I was informed that she and her boyfriend were going to have sex in the same bed as me and his best friend. She then undressed and commanded me to do the same, pulling out some lingerie for the both of us. When I hesitated she asked how many times in my life I'd get an opportunity like this and didn't I trust everyone involved?

She had me put on some satiny black thing (I was only glad she didn't try and give me the body sock she had on), and get in under the covers with the lights off. To me this was actually more awkward than comforting, to be hiding. I don't wear any misleading accessories (spanx, wonder bras, etc) so if someone tells me they want to see me naked, I assume they know what they're getting into, and I'm not too ashamed of it. I felt like I was waiting for an appointment rather than an object of desire. (Sorry that was extraneous)

The guys came in already naked, my friend's boyfriend obviously excited at what he was being allowed to do. There was an awkward moment of mumbling about whether or not everyone was okay with it, and then my friends started fucking. I watched them for a minute. The boyfriend was obviously an exhibitionist, because he kept her legs up and open and easily visible angles for us. My guy came up cautiously, like I might change my mind, and in retrospect I wish he'd taken more control of the situation. If he had been a little bolder or more direct from the start, I might have enjoyed it a lot more. As it was, he seemed a little timid in several ways, and I had to take it upon myself to initiate things between us. Starting with getting him fully erect for me.

I stroked him slowly a few times to make sure he wasn't going to run out on me before reaching over to take him in my mouth. The boyfriend had been watching us and seeing me suck his friend had upped his tempo. He groaned and started fucking my friend harder... who then thought it was a good idea to start singing. (Did I mention she was wasted?) I don't remember the song, only that it was ridiculous, and I started laughing. I couldn't for the life of me stop long enough to keep my hands moving, let alone a cock in my mouth, so (I think solely in the name of shutting me up and speeding things along) the guy finally manned up and told me to lay back on the bed.

He pushed my legs up and tested me with his fingers. The boyfriend offered him a bottle from their bedside table and my partner asked what it was. "Just lube."

"Oh, I don't think we're gonna need that," he said and pushed into me. He was right. Between the anticipation and the taboo, and listening/watching my friends fucking next to me, the last thing I needed was lube. After only a few strokes he demanded I take the satiny lingerie off, he wanted to see my breasts bouncing while he fucked me. The boyfriend really appreciated that. While he was fucking my moaning. whimpering friend, he was watching me being fucked by his best friend.

My friend is a screamer. so we all knew when she came. Her boyfriend followed soon after. She lay there quivering and sort of out of it while her boyfriend went to clean up, and when he came back, he sat back in a chair to watch us finish. Sides touching with my delirious friend, watching her boyfriend rub himself hard again while he watched me being fucked, it made me so hot. When I started getting vocal, my partner put my legs up over his shoulders, pushing harder and faster. My friend's boyfriend asked if she wanted a piece of that, if we could switch when we were done, so his friend could fuck her like that while he took a turn with me. Being drunk and high on orgasm, she readily agreed, wanting to get pounded rough all over again. After another minute, my partner said he needed to cum and asked me where I wanted it. I told him to cum on my chest and stomach. I love feeling the warmth on my skin.

The boyfriend got a towel to wipe me off while my partner went to clean up. He started running his hands all along my legs and fingering me a little, asking if I was ready for him and giving his girlfriend time to take back her permission. She didn't, but when his friend came back from the bathroom, he said he was way too spent for another round, and it was mutually agreed the boyfriend couldn't play with me if his girlfriend wasn't in on it.

Everyone got dressed and we walked the friend out to the door (who promptly got a call from the wife they had told me was no longer in the picture- MAJOR guilt there). He hugged me goodbye and slapped my ass as he left. I slept on their couch that night, and nothing really changed with my friend, except that her boyfriend felt comfortable with an ass-lifting hug every time we left or greeted each other from then on.

Not surprisingly, he turned out not to be so much a kinky guy looking for excitement as a guy who'd have sex unashamedly with any woman he could. He cheated on my friend with another woman and got her pregnant, and I am so incredibly glad we never swapped that night.

Where will you be going in Vegas to pull this off? I have some ideas if you need them.

Not sure if this is my sluttiest night, but it was a night I was pretty slutty. This is how I ended up sucking a guy off in front of a large crowd. Please let me know what you think...

My husband and I went to an “adult” club in another town. The club was an old house that had been converted into a club. There was a bar, dj booth, dance floor, and a lounge. At the back of the house, the bedrooms had been converted into play areas, some with more privacy than others. Since it was that kind of club, I dressed pretty risqué. I wore a small white dress made of lace. It was very low cut and my nipples poked through. The skirt was very short. I wore white fishnets stockings and some white high heel cfm pumps. No bra or panties. The skirt was short enough to show off the lace band of my stocking tops. Now this is not the type of outfit I would normally wear out in public, but it was the type of outfit worn at a club like this. I wore an overcoat walking out through the lobby of the hotel.

We arrived at the club and mingled with a number of other couples. Most of the people there were regulars and knew each other. Since we were from out of town and had not been there before, we were the newbies and everybody was very welcoming. After a while, there was a couple we hit it off with the best. We ended up sitting and chating with them. The chatting turned to flirting and touching. We hit the dance floor for a couple of songs. The dancing was the grinding type, I could definitely feel they the guy was interested.

After several dances, my husband and the other girl drifted off to the other side of the room for a little more private groping. I stayed out there with my guy for a couple of more dances that got more and more adventurous as we went. Now there were about 40 other people at there, some of them dancing, some sitting and chatting but it was still early in the night so most people had not yet moved to the play rooms. There were some people groping and kissing but nothing beyond that.

I am not sure what came over me, but after the song ended I took the guy’s hand and led him to the edge of the dance floor nearer the lounge. I then spun around and started some really heavy kissing. He wrapped me in his arms and started to run his hands all over me. He was such a good kisser and his hands felt so wonderful. I moved my hand between us and began to rub his hardness through his pants. Feeling him grow, I knew I wanted more. Still making out, I slowly lowered his zipper and reached into his pants. I was very pleased with what I found and wrapped my hands around his hardness. I stroked it and the sank to my knees as I withdrew it from his pants.

So here I was on my knees, in a crowded room with my hand wrapped around a man I had met just a couple of hours earlier. Nobody else in the room was engaging in sex acts but I knew that quite a few of them were watching us now. I knew my husband was watching from across the room. I looked up into the guy’s eyes as I leaned forward taking the tip into my mouth. As I did, I could taste a drop of pre-cum leak out. I took my time, sliding my mouth up and down his hardness, using my hand to caress his balls. After about five minutes of this, I felt his throbbing intensify and knew he was getting close. I urged him on and he started to spasm. I made eye contact with him as the first stream flowed down my throat. I swallowed spurt after spurt as my eyes were locked on his. As he finished, I lovingly licked him clean and put him back in his pants.

The night went on from there, but this is the part I am sharing now. I stayed in touch with the guy for a while after that and met up with him once more. Since he was a regular at the club, he told me later that a number of people had told him how lucky he was and how much they enjoyed the show.

Nice!

That's HOT!! Sooooo SLUTTY!!!!

Well, I remember being seduced by a very sexy, drunk girl to go back home with her, her boyfriend and another couple they knew. I was dating a guy at that time, but I really wanted to experiment with a threesome (which I thought it'd be) and my bf wasn't open to that.

So we left together, the girl and I were already making out in the car. The idea that I was going to cheat on my bf turned me on, and as we kept kissing we arrived at their place, where another couple was already doing 69.

The makeout session with the drunk girl (her name was rachel) already had me really defenseless and wet, so I just went along with first sucking her boyfriends cock while their friend who i've never met before started to penetrate me, which felt really good at this point. He was calling me all kinds of this at this point, a nasty slut - it felt really good, while at the same time I held hands with Rachel, which put me at peace in a way; That we were going through it together; I really felt how she felt with each thrust, and in a way this made us bond in a weird way.

After that, her boyfriend cummed into my mouth, and told me not to swallow it yet; Rachel and i hugged, which felt really good in an emotional way. As the other man grabbed her head and came inside her sexy mouth, we slowly started to tongue their jizz back and forth while fingering eachother and me still getting fucked. We kept sharing a very intimate but nasty kiss, until her boyfriend got hard again and started to jerk off in front of us; I started to orgasm from Rachel fingering me, and my moaning must have turned the guys on, because the guy inside of me started to come too, and rachels boyfriend shot his load over out french-kissing tongues. We softly licked eachother clean, and I thanked her.

The nastiest part? I called my boyfriend to pick me up, telling him I just went to get some pot at a friends place - As I got in his car he started to kiss me while the still-don't-know-his-name dudes cum was slowly dripping out of me, making my stockings wet. I was really turned on and he was oblivious; It was pretty sexy. That relationship was finished anyway. I'm still good friends with rachel after that though :devil::devil:

Incredibly hot story Ginantonic. The other man and your husband are both lucky men!

...I slowly lowered his zipper and reached into his pants. I was very pleased with what I found and wrapped my hands around his hardness. I stroked it and the sank to my knees as I withdrew it from his pants.

So here I was on my knees, in a crowded room with my hand wrapped around a man I had met just a couple of hours earlier. ... I took my time, sliding my mouth up and down his hardness, using my hand to caress his balls. After about five minutes of this, I felt his throbbing intensify and knew he was getting close. I urged him on and he started to spasm. I made eye contact with him as the first stream flowed down my throat. I swallowed spurt after spurt as my eyes were locked on his. As he finished, I lovingly licked him clean and put him back in his pants.

Since he was a regular at the club, he told me later that a number of people had told him how lucky he was and how much they enjoyed the show.

Slutty yes, but what a performance! I'm sure that everyone who saw you found it very exciting to watch you get a man aroused and then take your time playing with his cock before you make it cum. I surprised that a lot of other guys didn't circle around you hoping that you'd do the same thing to them!

Slutty yes, but what a performance! I'm sure that everyone who saw you found it very exciting to watch you get a man aroused and then take your time playing with his cock before you make it cum. I surprised that a lot of other guys didn't circle around you hoping that you'd do the same thing to them!

Thanks. I enjoyed putting on the performance. It was so hot knowing how many people were watching. As for the circling around... That is not how it works at the clubs I have been to. People will not join in unless asked to.

I was in a club where my boyfriend's band was playing. I had on a tight black dress with no panties on. My boyfriend always was really turned on after his sets so I wanted to have easy access available. He grabbed me between sets and took me out the back door. He pushed me up against the wall, his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my ass. He then lifted one of my legs up and slid two fingers into my wet pussy. I could feel his huge hard cock pressing against my front but he wouldn't let me touch it, saying he wanted to wait until after the show to fuck me. He left me to go finish his set, very wet, breathing heavily and frustrated.

As I stood there, trying to gather myself, one of the cute waitresses came out. She saw me in my state and must have been able to tell what happened. She asked me if I had been left idling and wondered if she could help? She was very cute, young with dark hair in a thick ponytail and perky breasts. I let her kiss me and then started thumbing her breasts through her thin tshirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra so I lifted up her shirt and started sucking on her nipples. She gasped and moaned as I bit her soft breast. She then dropped to her knees and lifted up my skirt. She started slowly licking my pussy, making me tingle. With her tongue on my clit, she slipped a finger inside of me and started thrusting. It felt amazing and I started rubbing my hips against her face.

My boyfriend had gotten me close with his finger fucking so I came very quickly. She licked my juices clean before coming back up and kissing me. I wanted to return the favor but she said she had to get back to work. I asked if she might be interested in coming home with my boyfriend and I after the show and she asked if it was okay if she brought her boyfriend along as well. I gave her tits a caress and told her I thought that would be just fine.

More later . . .

You

Hello, you have an incredible story, I read your bio, interesting the way all this happened. You must have many, many stories hon !!

I was in a club where my boyfriend's band was playing. I had on a tight black dress with no panties on. My boyfriend always was really turned on after his sets so I wanted to have easy access available. He grabbed me between sets and took me out the back door. He pushed me up against the wall, his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my ass. He then lifted one of my legs up and slid two fingers into my wet pussy. I could feel his huge hard cock pressing against my front but he wouldn't let me touch it, saying he wanted to wait until after the show to fuck me. He left me to go finish his set, very wet, breathing heavily and frustrated.

As I stood there, trying to gather myself, one of the cute waitresses came out. She saw me in my state and must have been able to tell what happened. She asked me if I had been left idling and wondered if she could help? She was very cute, young with dark hair in a thick ponytail and perky breasts. I let her kiss me and then started thumbing her breasts through her thin tshirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra so I lifted up her shirt and started sucking on her nipples. She gasped and moaned as I bit her soft breast. She then dropped to her knees and lifted up my skirt. She started slowly licking my pussy, making me tingle. With her tongue on my clit, she slipped a finger inside of me and started thrusting. It felt amazing and I started rubbing my hips against her face.

My boyfriend had gotten me close with his finger fucking so I came very quickly. She licked my juices clean before coming back up and kissing me. I wanted to return the favor but she said she had to get back to work. I asked if she might be interested in coming home with my boyfriend and I after the show and she asked if it was okay if she brought her boyfriend along as well. I gave her tits a caress and told her I thought that would be just fine.

More later . . .

Artemis, I want, I need, the more later! Let's have it, every detail ...

Si ;)

definitely for me its fucking my fathers boss..

I was invited as a guest to one of my fathers business dinners so got all poshed up with a nice dress etc. I knew a handful of faces so wasn't too lonely, one charming man i did recognise was my dads boss..

.. as the champagne and banter flowed he commented how nice i looked and i replied similarly saying how smart he was and blurted out how i found all older men attractive. To which he asked if i found him attractive, more laughable banter and that was that.

later on during the night we both happened to be outside having a cigarette when the previous conversation cropped up again. Next thing we went round the corner so he could give me a huge snog and a grope. he gave me his key for his room upstairs (as he'd travelled to be there) and told me if i fancied it I should stay the night or either give it back to him later on.

.. after 30 mins or so i told my dad i was heading home and proceeded to go upstairs and spent pretty much the rest of the night doing all manner of things!

.. my dad was promoted 2 weeks later :)

Back