Little sister loves her big brother (for Shizzz)

“Oh my oh my….” Skipping back to my room from the backyard quietly closing my door or so I thought and hopping onto my bed thinking as I did so about what I’d just seen. Laying on my bed reaching past the little straps of my sundress to caress my little breasts pinching the nipples as I bit my lower lip holding the picture in my head of course seen a lot of things on the internet even at my age and being so curious. Suppose it started early for me or earlier for me than most girls.

See as long as I can remember I liked touching myself it feels so good to run my hands over my little pink clit. Oh getting wet thinking bout it! Anyway what happens is I sneak off to my room for naps or when go to bed then start rubbing my pink little pussy till it gets wet oh how good it feels. One day was going to take a bath ahhh yeah was going to play with myself in the bath water feels good against my clit. When I saw my brother he didn’t shut the door all the way so saw him stroking his thick cock it was amazing my nipples got so hard and instantly pussy was wet. Standing there watching him stroke it with his eyes closed he looked like wow!!! But not wanting to get caught oh could you imagine so off to the bed room closing the door jumping into bed under the covers. Shoving my little fingers down there as my eyes closed thinking of what I saw and wondering what it would be like to touch it within minutes my body was shaking with an orgasm then I licked my fingers clean. Yummy!!

Now here laying on the bed caressing my breasts making pretty perky pink tipped 34 B-cup nipples hard they looked like the end of easers on pencils sighing thinking of my brothers cock in the girl’s mouth his moans my long dark hair spread against the pillows as my slim hips roll to meet my other hand as I trail my fingers over my clit. Rubbing slowly getting wetter my blue eyes close thinking how it would feel if he was doing this to me. Slowly I push a finger into my wet hot pussy as pinch and tug on a nipple taking my time since my parents wheren’t home and bro was still outside besides he wouldn’t come in. In my mind can see him walking in on me standing there watching my little body as I finger myself ohhhh my pussy gets wetter sliding another finger into that warm wet heat laying there my pussy facing the door eyes closed deep into my fantasy not even hearing anyone or anything.

Lance had been at the pool, just hanging out on a lazy afternoon. He had decided, that since he was alone and his sister was taking one of her 'naps' he decided to lay out naked. He had stretched his muscular form out on one if the lawn chairs, his long thick cock laying flaccid between his thighs. He had not noticed anything until he heard the outside door close. That sound had snapped him out of his daze, his eyes popped open, but he hasn't seen anything

"Crap" he muttered as he pulled his shorts back on, it had probably been his sister as he needed to go check. Because she would probably end up saying something about it to one of her friends. It wasn't that he was embarrassed, but he figured he'd be best to tell her to keep it to herself

He headed inside, not hearing anything he went upstairs to see
If she was still asleep. Maybe he had imagined the noise? He wondered as he walked up to her doorway and froze

His sister was sprawled out on her bed, the light yellow sundress she wore was hiked up to her waist and she had one hand slid inside her panties. Her other hand had pulled one of her firm tits out, and she was toying with her swollen pink nipple

He felt his cock throb at the sight if er lithe form on fire with lust, and he reached down to rub his thickening cock. He quietly stepped into the room, she was so caught up that she hasn't noticed. Then he came up to the side of her bed, and slid one had along her thigh

"You know sis. You really should shut your door if your going to do that. Such a pretty sight might give a guy the wrong idea" he said as he startled her, but his hand slid further up her thigh

Big brother

Jumping a little at the touch and sound of her brothers voice blushing scarlet as her hands stilled looking up at him wondering did I fall asleep and are dreaming this but his hand felt way to real for that. Taking a deep breath chewing on her lower lip before saying “I thought I did ah….” Wiggling a bit under his hand enjoying the feel her hard little nipples tighten even more as her pussy got wetter. “Does that mean you won’t tell mom and dad?”

Not quite sure want to do but since he wasn’t fussing and his hand felt so good. Yes it was very naught of her to let his hand travel up her thigh but she didn’t want to stop him. Maybe she should play like she was upset but dropped the idea when she noticed his cock in the shorts.

Maybe he’ll let her see it or maybe touch it oh the though made her whimper and spread her legs a bit more hoping he’d show her that big cock.

He smiled, his eyes sliding over her as she laid there. The dress top was askew and on nipple peaked ou from the top. Her hands were frozen over them, but the sught was exotic. His sister had always been gorgeous and her frame curved with such sultry perfection.

" no I won't tell them, but what if a friend had come by?" He asked, " They might not have been as understanding as me" he said as he drew his hand down her thigh

"Besides we all do it. We have needs that aren't being met by others" he told her as he fixed the image of her in his mind.

"I mean what would you do if you walked by my door and saw me laid out stroking my dick?" He asked as he shifted, sitting down on the edge of her bed, his hand now trailing up and down one of her silky calves

Her eyes widen at that thought it never crossed her mind about his friends or anyone else for that matter. Playing with a dark lock of hair as she worried her lower lip blushing what would she of done with being in her room she thought she was save but not making sure the door was shut oh my. But it also was a turn on that made her wetter the thought of being watched. The feel of his hand slowly caressing her thigh made her tremble ohhh that felt good sliding her hands over her breast rubbing them but trying to act like she was hiding them from him before she spoke shyly “Thank you besides you wouldn’t let someone do something to me…I’m safe with you. So glad you understand.”

Trembling enjoying his hand she decided to see what would happen as he sat down on the edge of her bed. Wiggling closer letting the top of her dress dip down a bit more and her dress ride up a tad more playing sweetly as one hand left her breast to touch his side teasing him with the sight of her breast and harden nipples as she licked her lips looking up at him wide eyed.

He smiled at her

"Oh so you think I amsafe? No wonder I never get the girl, after all, they do dig the bad boys" he said as she slid closer to him, the dress sliding up, exposing a hint of the panties she wore, adn her hands shifted, he swallowed as he saw on of her breasts slip free form her top, the nipple poping up by one strap

His member throbbed, he could feel it beginning to thicken i his shorts, not growing hard, but definitely swelling. Her hand landed on his side

He stood up from the bed

"I mean what would you think if you saw me playing with my cock?" he asked as he tugged his shorts down in front of her, just enough to show the base of his thick shaft

"Or what if one of your friends came in adn I was playing with myself? " he asked as he tugged them down farther, showing his thick hanging cock

"I mean is this something youd want to worry about seeing" he asked as he pulled his shorts up, his eyes gliding over her body her dark hair splayed out on the bed, one pert breast exposed above the neckline of her dress, adn her slender toned thighs spread, her panties visible with the way her dress had ridden up, almost bunching at her waist

"You've got to be more carefull when you do stuff like that sis. I'm hopping in the shower" he told her with a smile, then turned and left

THe door to the bathroom was actually opposite her door. he walked in adn dropped his shorts, deciding to fuck with his sister, e didnt bother shutting the door. He turned on the water, adn stepped in

“Of course Lance your my brother why wouldn’t I be safe?” peeking up at him from under her dark lashes as her hand traveled tentively down his side to his thigh resting there softly. When he moved she pouted softly up at him her hand moving back to cover her breast as she did so teasing it softly as her fingers caressed the hard little nipples acting like she didn’t know she was teasing him a bit thinking what harm could it be he was her brother as her eyes lingered on his pants.

Blushing because she had seen him playing with that big cock oh how she enjoyed the sight quickly answering him hoping he didn’t guess she’d seen him. “I’d never whisper a word to anyone Lance…” peeking up at him sweetly then her eyes settled back on his shorts as he tugged them down in front of her. Eyes widing at the sight of his thick cock wondering how that would fit into her then blushing more what on earth was she thinking. She couldn’t do that but he was so beautiful wow so much better than pictures on the internet she wanted so badly to touch it and do all kinds of naughtly things. Oh well she’d think about it later. Rolling over onto her belly to act like it was no big deal arching her ass up a bit the breeze hitting it knowing he could look in the mirror on the dresser and see up her dress at her cute little cotton panties she wondered if he could tell how wet she was at the sight of his cock.

She watched as he walked in dropping his shorts and stepping into the shower sitting up on her knees in the bed her mouth open for a moment he didn’t even bother to close the bathroom door and wow what a ass on him. It was toned to perfection his leg where lean he was just mouth wateringly handsome whoa!!! As she sit there she bit her lip oh so he wanted to tease her and think she’d do nothing well slowly she parted her thighs so he could see up her dress it was bunched about her hips now as she let the strap on one shoulder slip off letting a harden nipple show like it was a accident.

As he stepped into the shower he couldn't help but wonder what his sister was doing, so he poked his head out from the shower curtain

She was up on her knees on the bed, her dress bunched up at her waist showing her panties. They clung to the mound of her pussy, outlining it deliciously. One strap of her dress had slid off her shoulder, exposing one high pert breast. The light brown nipple stood out rigidly on the crest of the perfectly shaped orb.

His hand instinctively wrapped around his thick cock as it hardened, and he slowly stroked his meat

"What are you doing sis. Once again you've left yourself exposed with the door open, and who knows who might see you" he said with a smile as he imagined running the swollen head of his cock over her breast, feeling the hard nipple catch on the soft sensitive skin of his covks head

Then he decided to play back. He slid the curtain back, exposing his muscular naked form, letting her see his big string hand glide up and down his rigid member

" it appears I have made the same mistake" he said with a lecherous grin

hot

As he stepped into the shower he couldn't help but wonder what his sister was doing, so he poked his head out from the shower curtain

She was up on her knees on the bed, her dress bunched up at her waist showing her panties. They clung to the mound of her pussy, outlining it deliciously. One strap of her dress had slid off her shoulder, exposing one high pert breast. The light brown nipple stood out rigidly on the crest of the perfectly shaped orb.

His hand instinctively wrapped around his thick cock as it hardened, and he slowly stroked his meat

"What are you doing sis. Once again you've left yourself exposed with the door open, and who knows who might see you" he said with a smile as he imagined running the swollen head of his cock over her breast, feeling the hard nipple catch on the soft sensitive skin of his covks head

Then he decided to play back. He slid the curtain back, exposing his muscular naked form, letting her see his big string hand glide up and down his rigid member

" it appears I have made the same mistake" he said with a lecherous grin

you are one hot woman.. sorry for interjecting but i think I am in love with you

Back