The Gaveyard of Horny Springs

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
litfan-10 started a thread about a town that we could all write about and populate with people who fuck, a community of motherfuckers, fatherfuckers and probably every other kind of pussy licking, dick sucking and what not.

VM proposed a University with a Human Sexuality school where people would learn to fuck effectively, set in the mountain west.

Others jumped in with suggestions about characters and a map was developed and people suggested new characters and and lots of folks seemed to get excited.

This excited me and I wrote, and posted two chapters of what I had imagined to be a long story of a veteran who retires to this small town only to discover that it was a hot bed...of sexual liberated women who would educate him in the true meaning of sexual equality. I have a third chapter in which Lester Murphy is introduced into the inner circle of the hidden society of women who love to fuck, but alas, it remains unfinished.

Was I the only one who took this seriously? Was Horny Springs merely a fleeting distraction from the ordinary sameness of stroke?:confused:

litfan-10 started a thread about a town that we could all write about and populate with people who fuck, a community of motherfuckers, fatherfuckers and probably every other kind of pussy licking, dick sucking and what not.

VM proposed a University with a Human Sexuality school where people would learn to fuck effectively, set in the mountain west.

Others jumped in with suggestions about characters and a map was developed and people suggested new characters and and lots of folks seemed to get excited.

This excited me and I wrote, and posted two chapters of what I had imagined to be a long story of a veteran who retires to this small town only to discover that it was a hot bed...of sexual liberated women who would educate him in the true meaning of sexual equality. I have a third chapter in which Lester Murphy is introduced into the inner circle of the hidden society of women who love to fuck, but alas, it remains unfinished.

Was I the only one who took this seriously? Was Horny Springs merely a fleeting distraction from the ordinary sameness of stroke?:confused:

I've been a little preoccupied this year, but rest assured that this 'author' has on the stocks a story set in Horner Springs.

And when I get fully sorted, I gotta contact you about dove-tailing the 'Springs into my story.

If you'd care to converse on the subject, you should still have my contact details - please.

The_Darkness and I did a series together called Cherry Hill - under a combined name of Dark_and_Red and it did great. Loved it. We too developed a map, and it revolved around everybody doing almost everyone in the town. It was a blast. Your story's potential sounds just as wicked and fun as ours had been. Good luck at getting it going again. :D

The_Darkness and I did a series together called Cherry Hill - under a combined name of Dark_and_Red and it did great. Loved it. We too developed a map, and it revolved around everybody doing almost everyone in the town. It was a blast. Your story's potential sounds just as wicked and fun as ours had been. Good luck at getting it going again. :D

I'll have to read it to see how you did it. I have been spinning off new characters or pairings in my mind for months, but have been trying to fit in a plot line that makes fun of the Government while all the fucking happens around it.

An idea that just came to me, is to have chronological displacements in some of the threads of the story. As an example,using Maureen, who is one of my main characters and leader of the Student Assistance League in the current story time.
Have her do a flashback to when she was just entering the University and had her initiation into the "Sisterhood of Sappho", which would be a kinda sorority at the School of Human Sexuality. But I think it would take a female writer to pull that off.

There were some suggestions of a Chinese family who run a restaurant and some of them fuck around. I was hoping to use them as color in my story to blend my story into the rest of the tales. I used the "Horn-y Springs Diner" joke already in Chapter one I hope that wasn't stealing.

I used the "Knight Market" for color in chapter 2 which someone had developed in the original thread. And I used the Mayor, who someone had named, in Chapt 1 and will use the Gay contractor Chapt 3 of my story.

Now that winter has changed the time, I have a lot more night in which to write, maybe I can move this along.

Here's a link. We ran 8 stories and would have done more if life hadn't interfered and muses took vacations. We made short bios of who was related to who so we wouldn't forget and our map was real helpful, moving us around the cul de sac and various roads we'd created. We would write five sections in the story, one of us would do sections 1 & 3, the other 2 & 4, then we alternated who did an ending section to tie the chapter off.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=567112&page=submissions

Muses taking vacation? Yours, too? I just can't seem to come up with a decent tale to fit into the Universe. Right now all my mental facilities are taken up trying to learn how to build a chair. It's turning out to be a lot more technical than I imagined.

Muses taking vacation? Yours, too? I just can't seem to come up with a decent tale to fit into the Universe. Right now all my mental facilities are taken up trying to learn how to build a chair. It's turning out to be a lot more technical than I imagined.

Mine has woken again, which I'm thankful for, actually I'll be bumping that Kismet thread in a few days. I'll PM you and TE and LL in a couple of days to discuss strategy. I've not heard from anyone else that I PMed.

Mine is starting to stir. I had a series of ideas that simply didn't pan out but now I'm thinking of trying one from the point of view of a kind of bookish, geeky environmental engineering student who finds himself with a requirement for x number of units in human sexuality to complete his degree. And the only thing open when he has free time this semester is BDSM 101: Elements of Bondage. And his experience level is woefully low going in . . .

Mine is starting to stir. I had a series of ideas that simply didn't pan out but now I'm thinking of trying one from the point of view of a kind of bookish, geeky environmental engineering student who finds himself with a requirement for x number of units in human sexuality to complete his degree. And the only thing open when he has free time this semester is BDSM 101: Elements of Bondage. And his experience level is woefully low going in . . .

Poor fella. ;)

Maybe you'd like to see who I an using as a model for the Dean of the HSI.
http://galleries.allover30.com/mature/Madison/rvQ3UO/V01/?nats=MTE2MDI6Mjox,0,0,0,
mad003014000510006.jpg

Does she get you muse stimulated? :)

Is someone also doing "Torture 101" ?

[ tongue firmly in cheek ]

Resurrecting this story.

I have four more chapters of this saga that I am going to put up, just to get them out.

I had started this story as a soap opera that could run along with other stories, but no one ever jumped in but VM.

The first two chapters were pretty much teasers as far as the down right dogging. They scored pretty low, ~4.0-4.2 but I had expected that.

Thought I step it up a bit this time and introduce some more characters and fit in the student bodies. :)

LOL I'll leave that to someone who finds pain exciting. I just think it hurts.

I could do Torture 101. I Don't find pain exciting and yea it does just hurt but...I spent about four years researching medieval torture.

What? Everyone needs a hobby.

Hmmm . . . I'd forgotten this series (it's been busy in the cave lately) but I do have an idea for a BDSM story with flogging, fisting and a few other 'pleasantries'. Let's see, if I make the couple a pair of newly hired faculty and the Dean an accomplished dominatrix this could go quite well. It will have to wait until I finish my second Winter Holiday's tale, though. I'm in the middle of that one and the sex is starting to get going good.

Yup, I definitely need to finish the contest story #2 so I can get started with this one. Additionally, I have a half-finished story about the university that I need to get back to. However, right now I'm off to the building supply store. Project upon project . . .

How did I ever find time to work for a living . . . ?

Mine has woken again, which I'm thankful for, actually I'll be bumping that Kismet thread in a few days. I'll PM you and TE and LL in a couple of days to discuss strategy. I've not heard from anyone else that I PMed.

I started a story about Afsoon and Farisa as secret agents code named Falcon and Goshawk working for Mycroft Holmes and the Crown's Secret Service. It was a steampunk adventure titled 'In the Matter of Helium' about a super secret Prussian (presumably) indestructible zeppelin. I never finished it. :(

Would it fit?

Steampunk has always been one of those things I've wanted to look into but never could find the time. I use to play a table top roleplay game called Space 1889. It had a similar feel just with a lot of John Carter of Mars and Jules Verne type influence.

It's great fun. I have three somewhat long stories posted about an amateur scientist and his assistant/mistress. They pop in and out of Kismet and in my series The Copulist Capers. Give them a read. You might find them inspiring.

For one of my fan fiction stories, I'm making up a city where my characters are living, but due to a code of silence towards outsiders that is strictly enforced, none of them have contacted their families since they have come to this city.

One of their friends comes to visit to find out why...

I'm also thinking of creating an erotic story around a small town. Don't have any ideas for it yet.

For one of my fan fiction stories, I'm making up a city where my characters are living, but due to a code of silence towards outsiders that is strictly enforced, none of them have contacted their families since they have come to this city.

One of their friends comes to visit to find out why...

I'm also thinking of creating an erotic story around a small town. Don't have any ideas for it yet.

Take a close look at Horner Springs, Ace.
It's avery good little berg and swollen with cooperative types.

A town/city I can come up with - it's the ideas on how to get my characters hooked up that I lack at the moment.

None of my current ideas will fit in this type of scenario. :(

Back