Is this Too Taboo?

fulmineo

Literotica Guru
Hey people of Literotica! What is up?

Here's my idea, let me know if you're interested. (By the way I just want to preface this by saying that I am in no way a racist or prejudiced against anyone of any race, creed, or religion, or sexual orientation.)

Two people meet up. A man and a woman. Preferably a black guy(seeing as I'm black) and a white woman, (or asian woman, or Hispanic woman etc...you get the gist) Both of these people are not racist really but have a very strong disliking for the member of the race that they're encountering.

For some reason they are forced to cohabitate or interact with each other(maybe they work at the same job and have been assigned to the same project, or maybe traveling together and a mix up with traveling arrangement)

The tension builds, we learn why they dislike their specific race, and clearly because you know....this is literotica, they end up fucking like wild animals.

I would like some humilation, degredation, name calling, use of slurs(for the purposes of the rp of course) and virtually nothing off limits. Except for the whole underage thing.....and that's the only thing I can think of right now. We can discuss limits further through pm.

I know, I know this sounds terrible, but I thought I'd just put the idea out there,see what thoughts pop up. I'd even be open to the idea of a little non consensual action going on.

I think it'd be best of course if we did this through email since this might be too offensive for our fellow members of literotica :)

P.S.

I'm not some weird sicko guys(well I kind of am) but I assure you I'm not racist or trying to rile anything up....just something I have recently been interested in and would love to rp it out in a long and thorough email setting so please pm me if you have any interest at all

Last edited:
As a story idea, no, it isn't too taboo. Did you want a story written? Or are you soliciting an RP? If the latter, this is the wrong place.

good idea.. not taboo

I think this does happen in real life.. so go for the story.. I would be happy to find, read and comment on a story if could find one like this to read.

Do a search on the story side of the site using the keyword "interracial."

You'll find quite a few, but maybe not with the kind of foreplay you're looking for.

I've got one posted, //www.literotica.com/s/the-day-custer-got-his-ass-kicked, but I didn't emphasize the racial aspect as much as I might have.

Your post here gives me the idea that it might have made it more exciting...

I intend to continue this story when I get the chance, and maybe I'll work some of that in.

Thanks guy! Regarding what Hypoxia said, I think its a little bit of both. I wanted to see how people felt about such a story or roleplay....to see if its too crazy or something. I was hoping some one would write it and if not I could role play. (I was recently just asked to RP it, so I posted this in the other thread where people look for rp partners)

Someone did tell me about a story by Bibliophile. It was excellent and very close to what I wanted.

Thanks to everyone who's replied so far!

I read this story once where a white guy and a black girl had a relationship, with the guy being dominant and the girl submissive. However, when the guy hesitated to go all in playing that she was his slave - considering the history of whites holding blacks as slaves - she told him this reaction was racist. The girl said something along the lines that if he would not let her be as submissive as she wanted, because she was black, this was racist behaviour. He then proceeded dominating her the way she wanted to.

No, on another forum where I was later cautioned by my computer not to go. :(

Oh wow! Well that is very unfortunate.....if you ever find another let me know! I'm looking for good ones myself

Back