At Liberty (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Eden Wolf Was the kind of girl that was innocent perhaps but she wasn't the kind of girl that was without fault. She was smart and highly beautiful but no one had truly seen how she was to people. She may have been twenty years old but she had been hurt by people, she was the kind of girl that would allow herself to feel. Really she stopped trusting people when it came to men at least. She was with someone her own age at the age of sixteen.

It did not go very well in the end, she was rather happy about everything now though. She graduated high school when she was sixteen. And now finally out of college at the ripe old age of twenty, she had a next door neighbor who was rather different when it came to men. She talked to him every day and it seemed he had been left, because his wife found someone else who was about her age. Which she thought was rather terrible in the long run.

It was sad to see him that way but all in all everything just seemed nice, sighing a little bit as everything was nice. Everything seemed to stop to her however, she decided to talk to him. To really talk with him, he was a good friend that she knew. And after her parents died Eden was to the time where she had no idea what she would find in Landon Rutledge. But Landon was rather nice to her, so she began to walk over to his place.

Easy to tell he was home since his car was in the driveway, she smiled happily and knocked on his front door. Her stormy eyes looking around, her black hair up in a pony tail. Eden had no idea what she would see but did not really care all that much, when it came down to everything it was nice to see what was going to happen. But now she was content to see what Landon's story was. She was curious and perhaps to curious.

Character appearance:http://www.donnabaldwin.com/male/images/J/big/JohnWoolley_D.jpg

Landon Rutledge had been correct. He hated the office assignment. It was worse than he first anticipated.

Landon was now an analysis working the Islamic threat in Africa. He had been doing field operations for most of his career in the Office of Military Intelligence, a section of the Pentagon charged with knowing what the scumbags were up to.

He had loved field ops. But it had cost him so much. When his wife had left him for a graduate student he had immediately requested the transfer but it was too little, too late.

“I’m a freaking paper pusher now…” Landon sighed as he pulled into the drive way.
He parked the Audi, locked it and went inside. He turned on the plasma TV to FOX news as he untied his power red tie.

He went into the bathroom and stripped out of his Saville Row suit and climbed into the shower.

Thinking of all his close friends out in the field made him depressed. He was supposed to be going Mach 3 with his hair on fire, not tapping out emails on a computer to his supervisor.

He climbed out of the shower and toweled his body. He was 45 years old but so many years in the military and working as an operative had kept his body toned.

He thought he heard a knocking. Someone was at the front door.

He quickly pulled some cotton sweat pants over his naked legs, then the dessert tanned colored UnderArmour compression t-shirt. The compression shirt highlighted his muscle tone and was not his first choice, but it was lying out.

Landon grabbed up his Glock 17 and padded to the front door. Old habits die hard and he was still in a field operative mindset. He was not expecting visitors so his thought was that bad guys had found him. Of course he knew that was not true but instincts and muscle memory worked every time.

He opened the door slowly while standing off to the side of the threshold.

Landon almost dropped the pistol that was hidden behind his right thigh.

Eden was his 20 year old next door neighbor.

Landon remembered when her parents would come over for a couple’s night and they brought their daughter. Landon remembered Eden in diapers.

It had been some years since he had seen her. He had seen her only briefly while home some time ago. His wife had told him that her parents had died. Landon could not remember what had happened but that only that she was orphaned.

Eden had matured into a very beautiful young lady.

Landon found himself staring with his mouth open. He caught himself then smiled real big.

“My God, Eden so good to see you. Please, come in.”

Landon was able to maneuver around keeping the pistol out of her sight until he could put it in a drawer.

“Eden, please sit down.”

“Can I get you a drink?” Landon felt like he was babbling.

“It’s been so long. How have you been?”

Her blue eyes had captured his full attention.

Last edited:
Eden had lost a lot and sensed something was up with Landon, the way she saw him talk to someone. The way he walked and how he held his body, she could see that he truly was amazing. She smiled a bit as everything seemed to just die down, she was thinking about how much she already lost. Right now the only thing that was lost to her was time, people would come and go in your life. People would say things and regret it later.

That was human nature and right now she felt that nature of man was weak, and hanging by a thread. Hearing the door open up very slowly, she sensed caution there with a simple gesture. No one knew what she went to college for, but it was easy to read people now. That was what she would say about what she learned, her stormy eyes looked at Landon, and the moment she saw his eyes. She could see her future in them.

It amazed her how things were now, she could see the shock and it was honest. She had lived beside him for years, when he was married and noticed how he was out and about. But then she sensed that something was wrong some place, and now that he was separated from his wife. She sensed a loneliness in him that made her grow rather sad. It was an honest sad as well, she smiled a little bit and enjoyed everything about this moment.

Slowly moving into his place she smiled a little bit, and seeing the way he moved. She knew he was trying to hide the fact he had a gun. And perhaps she would expose what she knew, but would only tell him. She had secrets she had kept from people, and slowly turning around. She sat down on his couch, sitting up very straight and heard his question for a drink. She nodded a little bit, but even the way she nodded was different.

"Anything hard is fine" She said offering a suggestion that perhaps she wanted booze. She was not yet twenty one but still drank. And she looked old enough so she got away with it, though something told her that he knew how old she was. He was the kind of man who paid attention. But thinking about the death of her parents, she felt lost a child fumbling in the darkness. Looking for a way out, looking for a way to get some help.

"You once asked me what I wanted to do with my life, and I told you that I wanted to understand people. The way they talk, how they lie everything. I can tell that you Landon were not expecting company hence why you have a gun hiding, I have studied your tells and I know more about you. But you have nothing to fear, I talk to know one. After my parents died I have no one, and every day I wish for death but every day I wake up"

Sighing a bit as she looked up at Landon her eyes showing the one thing she held back, and it was emotion. It amazed her how much pain she held inside her, silently she was to go to a shrink but they would not help her. Hearing the screams of her family as everything flashed before her eyes. She silently sighed as she began to listen to her heart beat telling her what she wanted. She wanted to be loved, and not betrayed.

Landon went to the wet bar and began pouring some of his Macallan 15 year old scotch whiskey. He grinned at the thought of Eden asking for a hard drink. He knew she was not 21 but it had been a long time since he had visited with anyone who was not an operative, analysis, or politician.

He handed the glass of whiskey to Eden, saying “Do not turn me in for providing alcohol to an under aged person…” Landon smiled real big then took a look pull from the whiskey.

When Eden began talking about how she had been working on observing people and how she knew he had had his weapon out and tried to hide it Landon laughed out loud.

He actually thought about recruiting her. That thought lasted for 3 seconds.

He had way more years of training and experience than Eden at reading people and he knew something was on her mind. It felt serious.

“After my parents died I have no one, and every day I wish for death but every day I wake up"

That statement struck him. That should not be coming from a vibrant, beautiful young woman.

Landon decided to open up to her, just so she would know she was not alone.

“Eden, in my line of work…trust me…it’s not just working in an office…I have lost countless friends. I have been to enough funerals to last 3 lifetimes.”

Landon stared into his drink. He then drained the remaining fluid and looked into her eyes, the smile now gone.

“Eden, I have no real friends because they all were killed. I have acquaintances, people I see at work for a few hours a day. No one who has asked me to hold their lives in my hands…or who I trust to hold my life in theirs. All my friends never came home. But the one thing I have learned in all my years and travels and experiences is that the greatest duty in life…is to live.”

Landon looked away from the young woman and set his glass on the coaster on the coffee table.

Landon then closed his eyes, squeezing them tight and relived the car bomb detonation that took 3 of his friends in one blast.

The memory lasted only a few seconds and he opened his eyes and looked at Eden.

Eden listened to him and could see his heart breaking right before her very eyes, looking down she shook her head unsure what to say he was a wounded solider who needed a reason to go on. And he did not seem to have one, she drank the contents in the glass not even flinching from the rough feeling it gave her. And looking up into his eyes she just got lost in them, smiling a little bit as s he put her glass on the table. Everything was getting to the point where she was lonely and wanted to be with someone.

"Bad luck has followed me for a long time, I still remember the words screamed that night. How my mother begged the man to let me go, my father struggling with the muggers gun and my mother throwing herself in front of me. Watching my mother slipping away in my arms, losing both parents at the age of fifteen. My hands soaked in my mothers blood, washing my hands and people would see clear skin. But all I would see is my mothers blood on my hands, and I know then I was responsible.

I was young, weak and worthless. I could have saved my bother if I had been stronger, I would have saved my father. But in a blink of an eye everything I ever loved and cared about were dead. And right now nothing seems to work for me, perhaps I would have been useless at this age, but only god knows t hat question. A question that I will never heard the answer to, that I know all to well.

I sense a broken heart in you one that hardly beats but in your world of shadow, you try and grasp onto the only light you have in your world. For the world maybe bright, but I know one thing. Wounded spirits find each other, our hearts calling out to the other. Begging for someone to understand you, something I am feeling right now. Perhaps I am stupid and I know its not the whiskey. Wounded spirits find each other Landon I think that is why I am here, I just felt a need to come here"

She said simply and sat back looking at him, she was rather relaxed and had no idea what today would bring her with him. But he was a nice guy that much she knew all to well, smiling a bit as everything was rather nice. Rubbing the back of her neck and silently sighed, something she did when nervous. But she could look the man dead in the eyes, seeing all to well what the hell was going on in the world. Putting her hands in her lap she smiled a little bit. Tilting her head to the side a bit.

"A wounded solider who is looking for a way out, a solider who has lost everything and everyone. You have to be careful Landon don't let your loneliness destroy you" Eden said with a big smile on her face to him. She reached out and placed her hand on his and squeezed it a bit, smiling as she could not help herself. She use to wish she could see into the future, but a future she did not exactly know if she had.

Landon went and got the bottle of whiskey and brought it over.

He topped off his glass as Eden started recounting the night of her families murder.
Landon felt his heart break for her.

“No child should have to see that.” Landon whispered.

Landon drained his glass and refilled it as well as Eden’s

“I was in Islamabad. We were staking out for a low level money man for Al-Qaeda. He supposed to come to the market at a specific time but he never arrived….” Landon took a swig of his whiskey.

“I jumped out of the sedan we were riding around in. I saw some thugs moving up to the vehicle. I was going on the offense but before the other guys could get out of the vehicle, a little kid…a boy about 10 years old ran out of the crowd and through a grenade in the car.” Landon inhaled deeply.

“The fuckin thing went off and killed all my friends…the kid who threw it…the car itself then exploded and that killed a bunch of people in the market…”

"You have to be careful Landon don't let your loneliness destroy you"

He felt her hand on his. It was warm to the touch.

Simply feeling the heat of another human being, especially this beautiful young woman, caused his crotch to bulge. It had been so long since another human being had touched him like that.

She had said they were 2 lonely people. Landon understood that. Now his mind started flooding with images of Eden naked, writhing on his bed.

Try as he might, he could not shake those images. Was he drunk?

There was no way this young woman would want to be with someone old enough to be her father.

He leaned in closer to Eden.

“You’re right.” He whispered softly.

Fuck it, he thought.

He then kissed her gently on her soft, supple lips.

She knew life made them strong but it could also make them very weak as well, she had never really felt any kind of feelings from other people. She was the girl with no friends and not even a boyfriend, she was the girl who never went to her prom. Since she graduated early she never had the chance, but never would have went alone. She searched for another human being with a broken heart, a heart that bled because they had been hurt.

Watching Landon she sipped the whiskey and was far from drunk, she was able to drink her father under the table a month before his death. But looking at him as he began to run down what happened last time, hearing the words broke her heart and knew all to well what he spoke and was taken back by it. He saw all that just because of a child, but even she knew the child was raised to hate certain things. Americans were one of those things.

Her heart ached for him and looked seeing so much regret she was the kind of girl that could feed off of others emotions, to be able to speak from the heart. Something she did a lot of the times, because she honestly cared what happened to people she knew. Her mother once told her that even once they were gone, that her life would live on. Her parents saw to that as well, to keep her safe no matter what. So for them she would continue to love.

She knew how old Landon was and it never bothered her, and looking into his eyes as he leaned closer. Hearing what he said she began to wonder if he was drunk herself, but it did not seem to matter to him. Though regret was the birthplace of hard feelings and did not want hard feelings, she felt his warm breath against her skin and she began to want to feel again. To not have to worry about losing someone else in her life.

But someone with no experience with men any way, she felt his lips on hers. The feeling shocked her but it felt good, she closed her eyes slowly as she kissed him back showing he was not over stepping anything. She knew he was over twenty years older then her, but she stopped looking at him as a father figure when she was sixteen years old. She felt really content and happy being with him, would he want her the way she wanted him?

Landon was lost for a moment. Eden was allowing him to kiss her, and then tentatively, kissing him back.

The feeling was intoxicating, even more than the whiskey.

Landon was getting the feeling that she might be new to this.

Landon then slowly moved his tongue to her lips in an exploratory touch. If she responded he would become more passionate.

He moved his right hand to the back of her neck, under her hair.

His tongue grazed her upper lip and he waited for the response.

Eden had found this more then okay, she had wanted to be touched by a man. Guys her own age never seemed to do it for her, some would say she had a father complex which she knew was bull shit. She smiled at the thought of that knowing, she cared for Landon just the way they always talked. And knew that everything was going to be okay, but the kiss was different for her and felt his tongue at her lips. Knowing what he was waiting for, she would have taken a deep breath if she could have.

So being new to this she just followed through and she opened up her mouth for him to go into her mouth with his tongue, she had seen people kiss like this but she had never done it. Hell a peck on the kiss was everything to her, but this was a lot more. And right now she felt herself getting more into it. Feeling his fingers at her neck and was rather happy about everything, she gave him the signal that it was okay that she did want more. And had a feeling that it was not the booze working with him.

Landon felt her respond.

Eden was not running from the room because the creepy old guy had put his tongue in her mouth. Just the opposite was happening. She was responding but it was clear this was all new to her.

He allowed his tongue to slowly massage hers, their lips touching, their mouths open.

He could no longer hide the aroused flesh between his legs.

He moved his left hand to her right breast and grazed the nipple with his fingertips.

Landon felt her response.

Then he broke the kiss.

Using his right hand, he gently tilted her head up so that he could look into her eyes.

He whispered softly, “Eden, it has been so long since I held a woman like this…if you want to stop just say so. Nothing will change between us.”

He paused for a moment, staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

“But Eden…if we continue, this can only end one way…”

Eden was shocked by what she herself was doing, but was rather happy to be doing this with him. She knew all to well what would happen if they continued the kiss was incredible and after a few moments she was able to get a feel to how to kiss and she was kissing him back, enjoying the way he touched her how he held her. It was amazing to everything, and right now she knew what she wanted for the first time in her life. Right now it all came down to this moment, and she enjoyed the moment.

But when he touched her breast she let out a small moan and when he parted her lips she smiled, hearing what he said to her. She could see how he gave her a way out, but looking into his eyes she smiled a little bit. Seeing deep down he wanted her and him giving her this way just showed her he wasn't like everyone she had ever met. She stroked his cheek and looked into his eyes, she thought when his wife left him she was insane. But she would pick up the pieces and would help him.

"It's alright Landon....I want this" She said smiling a bit.

Landon felt the smile cross his lips.

“Good.” He said softly.

He took both of her hands and pulled her to standing position in front of him.

He lightly kissed her lips again, and then said, “Eden, I want you to go up the stairs to the master bedroom, at the end of the hall. Go in there and take off all of your cloths except your panties and wait for me.”

God, he sounded like a total asshole, ordering her around. But he felt like Eden needed the calm, firm reassurance to help her through this experience.

“You are going to be fine, Eden.” Landon added

Eden saw the smile on her face that made her feel much better, she was rather happy that she decided to do this. When he sat her up she looked into his eyes and felt the light kiss, she returned it and smiled a little more. She heard what he asked of her and nodded a little bit, and walked up one step looking at him and heard that she would be fine and nodded a little bit, going up the stairs she had never been up here before, but following what he said she found his master room just fine and removed her shoes.

She removed the rest of her clothing but her black panties that she had on, it felt like her heart was in her stomach and did not exactly know how this was going to go. But she laid in the center of his bed and looked up at the ceiling. She was relaxing slowly and took a deep breath letting it fall out of her. She was just glad she took care of her body, so nothing was out of place. she just did not know how he liked his women exactly though something told her that he hadn't done this since his wife.

Landon listened as she moved up the stairs. When he was certain that she was in the room, he began to pace.

“What the fuck am I doing?” He muttered to himself. That was followed by the thought that this woman was only 20 years old. TWENTY fuckin years old! Shit, I was gallivanting over most of Central America back in 1992 when she was born.

Landon sat back down on the couch. “Think this through.” He thought

Eden was just a lonely soul, much like himself. No, exactly like him, he reflected.
She was trying to desperately find human love. She had yet to experience it and considering everything she had been through it was probably tough for her.

He was considering taking her to these places.

Yes, he thought, he would teach her that not all humans are depraved, violent liars.

Then another thought popped in his head.

Pregnancy.

Eden was surely very fertile and the chance of pregnancy had to be very real.
Landon thought for a moment and realized he did not care.
His ex-had never really wanted to have children, not with him going away all the time. But now he was home. If Eden had no problem, then he did not either.

Landon decided that it was time and he went up the stairs.

He walked into the bedroom, the lights turned down low, and he looked at the exquisite image front of him.

Eden was down to her panties. She looked up at him. Did he see some nervousness? She really had never been seduced.

He closed the door softly behind him, never taking his eyes off of her.

He then peeled the UnderArmour t-shirt off.

Looking at her lying on his bed and knowing of the coming acts made his cock swell even more. It was tenting his jogging pants. There was no more sense in trying to hide it. Eden needed to see the effect she had on him.

He pulled the pants down over the tight curve of his ass, then over the swollen flesh of his cock.

He stepped away and stood in front of her totally naked, his pulsating manhood curving up slightly.

His pubic hair had been trimmed and his balls were shaved.

He moved to the bed climbed alongside of Eden.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her mouth.

He then looked into her eyes and again told her, “If you feel uncomfortable for any reason, just tell me.”

Landon then kissed her neck and throat, his right grazing her left ear.

He ended the butterfly kisses to her throat and looked at her again.

“Eden, you are a smart young woman. You know, what is about to happen. You also know that you could become pregnant, unless you are on birth control. If this is a problem we need to stop.”

He waited for her response.

Landon then pulled her up to a kneeling position in front of him, also on his knees. The tip of his straining shaft now lightly grazing the waist band of her black panties.

He pulled her in, pinning his hot, swollen flesh to her panty covered crotch, the nipples of her breasts against the contours of his chest.

Everything was rolling through her head about what she was about to do, closing her eyes as she had flashes of memories. Memories of her parents and Landon, seeing the fun times that they had. But the way he always looked at her, even when he was married he seemed lonely. Like a man who wanted much more, and right now she knew all to well what was about to happen. Life was about to happen to her, and she was a little scared.

She trusted Landon with everything that was not what she was scared of, she knew he would never hurt her. But she was afraid of failing him, perhaps it was stupid but she had always been afraid of sex. She had no reason to be since no one had ever touched her until now, but part of her was afraid to let herself feel. Afraid he would be called away and she would be here waiting for him. He may be working here now, but right now everything was as it should be.

But then she heard him coming and slowly opened up her eyes, looking over at the door she saw it open up and appear to her. Watching him closely as she smiled a little bit, enjoying the way he looked at her. For a man his age she did not know what this was going to be like, not that age mattered to her. Since it didn't she knew how old he was compared to her. She did not care and felt really free with him, right now things were coming along nicely.

Seeing him removing his shirt was the first thing that got her heart racing, his chest was nice. She had known he kept himself worked out, but then she watched as he removed his jogging pants and she saw all of him. Seeing how she worked on him, it actually made her smile a lot. And watched him move over to the bed and it felt like her heart was going to blow up, but she felt him an d right now she was enjoying her time with him.

When he stood before her so she could get a good look on him, she saw something in his eyes that showed want but seemed afraid. When he got on the bed she watched him and smiled a bit at him. She knew what this moment meant to someone who had never done this. But when he leaned down and kissed her, the kiss was amazing and it felt like it was meant to be. Her heart beating and when he pulled away her blue eyes watched.

Eden heard what he said about stopping and right now she felt as she should be, like she was meant to be with him. She had always liked Landon and knew at a certain age perhaps he would see her as a woman. But deep down she felt like he saw her as a teenager someone about thirteen. But his caring was rather sweet to her, and right now everything was really nice. Her eyes showed trust and compassion for him, she would not stop.

His eyes showed her what he desired but was afraid that much she knew, and in that moment she knew she was ready to be with him. As he kissed her she closed her eyes letting out a soft moan feeling his lips on her neck. But then she heard what he said to her, and he mentioned pregnancy to her. She did not get a chance to say anything when he put her in a kneeling position and moaned feeling his cock against her.

"Landon you are a good man, your ex wife never deserved you. I watched as she broke your heart over and over again, I saw what she was turning you into. I heard you talking about wanting children to my parents, but your wife didn't want any. I maybe only twenty years old Landon but I am much older then I look mentally. My mother use to say I had an old spirit in a young body. I know what this means, and what can happen.

I am a virgin Landon and never been on birth control, but I know the risks and I don't care. If I do become pregnant then it was meant to be, maybe we can have a child together to raise and love it. But I also see the way you look at me as well, wanting me but afraid because of the age difference. Let me love you Landon like I know you love me make love to me, make me yours" She whispered to him, feeling how hard she made him.

“Let me love you Landon, like I know you love me. Make love to me, make me yours"

Hearing those words, Landon then gave her a long, provocative kiss.

He took her right hand into his left and moved it to his fully throbbing erection. He gave her hand a squeeze, encouraging her to squeeze him. He then began moving the fingertips of his right hand softly across her still panty covered quim.

As he slowly moved his fingers up and down, he held her warm body tight against his.

When he began to feel the moist heat coming from her crotch, he broke the kiss. Landon the lay on his back.

“Eden, take your panties off. Let me see all of you.”
His already swollen flesh seemed to grow more hard in anticipation.

Eden smiled a little bit as her words seemed to have pleased him, she enjoyed the way he looked at her. And all through this everything was as it should be. But then she felt his hand taking her own and placed it against him. Feeling the soft yet firm squeeze on her hand, so she wrapped her warm fingers around his cock, feeling how erect he was. She never thought she would cause a man to get this hard, she felt at peace looking into his eyes. But then feeling that kiss made everything that much better.

But then he asked for her to remove her panties, she silently sighed and watched how he moved carefully. She got off the bed and her slender fingers went to her panties and began to slid them off. She never knew how to be how a man wanted there women, she was completely shaven and stood before him. Afraid he may not like it, but she was how she was that much she knew. Eden looked at him as her whole body was face to face with his own. She wondered if she was the first virgin he had in his life.

Landon watched as the young woman tentatively slid her panties off. He studied every contour of her young, naked body. It was breathtaking. Every curve was sloped perfectly. Then there was the bare flesh between her delicious thighs. At that moment the only thing in the world that mattered to him was touching and caressing the delicate softness.

Landon saw the shyness in her eyes. It was clear this was a first time experience for her, and the still innocent young woman was afraid he would not like her. Eden did a really good job masking it but her eyes…those intoxicating eyes, gave her away.

Landon took a step towards her, and cupped her face. Looking into her eyes he said in a soft, soothing voice, “Eden, you are so… beautiful.”

Landon then gently kissed her mouth. His tongue searched and hers. The heated tongues pressed together and intertwined.

Landon then scooped her up and turned.

He laid her out in the center of the bed and he lay beside her on his left side.
His fingertips traced her face. Then they crossed her supple lips, down the throat to the nipples on her pert young breasts. He pinched the nipples lightly and watched her response. Then he pinched again, just a little harder.

Her response was what he expected, he thought.

Now he traced his fingertips over her tight stomach and abs. He leaned down and kissed her stomach, then traced a small circle on the heated skin. He went down further with his fingertips then stopped.

He moved his left arm until it was under her neck. He used the arm to pull her face closer to his. He softly kissed her lips.

“Eden, you are doing so good…Now I want you to relax, don’t tense up.” He said softly.

Then he moved his fingertips down and across the moistness between her legs.

Eden had no idea what she was doing but had a feeling he knew what to do, hence the wife. But she smiled weakly as she realized that he could read her much better then anyone ever could. But the way he looked at her, he saw who she was. She saw the vulnerable side of her she never allowed to show, till now. Though she was nervous and maybe a little scared, she trusted the man before her with her life. And knew that he loved her and would do anything for her, and she would be his.

Perhaps what she said about getting pregnant wasn't a good thing, since he didn't comment about it. Then while she thought about it the more she thought perhaps he would later, her mind was running on so many things. She felt how close he was to her and it made her feel very happy, she smiled a little and knew that pretty soon it was going to get to the point where she would feel comfortable. She enjoyed everything about this moment, though fear may have lurked around her.

But that kiss he gave her, that was enough to put goosebumps on her body and it made her feel comfortable as she returned the kiss. Just following how he kissed her, resting her hand on his cheek as she opened herself more to the man she loved. She was smiling by the time the kiss was broken for air. When he laid her down her blue eyes looked at him with wonder, and smiled a little bit more. Sighing happily as she was beyond happy about every moment of what he was doing to her.

When he moved his arm under her neck and brought her into a kiss, she felt where his hand was going. When he told her to relax, she stroked his cheek with the side of his cheek again. She felt her nipples grow hard as she did as he asked and relaxed her body, she had great control of her body and smiled even more at the man she cared for. Landon touched her like an experienced lover and knew she was safe in his arms. And closed her eyes moaning softly, her body now in control of him.

Landon felt his cock swell even more. Never in his life had he had an erection that was so hard or so long. The veins were raised and it bounced slightly with the beat of his heart.

When Eden moaned as he slowly dragged his fingers over her delicate flesh, his felt like it was going to explode. It had been years since a woman had aroused him to this level.

In her ear he whispered, “Eden, do you feel that? Your body is becoming very aroused…just like mine.”

The dampness between her legs grew and Landon felt like it was time to take it to the next level.

He stopped his caresses with his fingers then slid down and positioned himself at her feet.

Picked up her right foot and planted a long, sucking kiss on the instep. He kissed the bottoms of her toes, sometimes allowing his tongue to slide between her toes.

He kissed her ankle and the inside of her calf. At the knee, he switched to her left thigh. He left soft, gentle kisses to the inside of her thigh, working his way up to the apex.

He planted kisses on either side of the heated young pussy.

Landon looked up to see if she was watching the action.

Getting his answer, he grinned then licked deep inside the tender flesh, starting at the bottom and dragging his tongue toward the hard nub at the top. He thought he felt Eden’s body quiver slightly.

He penetrated into her body again, now licking the inside walls. He flattened his tongue along the length of her sex, and then wiggled the tongue inside again.

Next Landon stopped working it with his tongue and stared at her. He then grinned and winked his right eye at her. Landon then used his hands to spread her apart, including her tight ass cheeks. Then he tickled her asshole with his tongue, and dragged it slowly over the nether region and returned to licking her pussy.

Landon felt like Eden was close to an orgasm.

“Eden, don’t fight your body. Just let it go…let it happen.” Landon encouraged.

He began fucking her pussy with his tongue, pistoning it in and out, slowly at first, and then picking up speed.

Yeah, he thought, she is close to cumming.

He held her left ankle and used his left hand to open the flesh.

“Come on, Eden…let it go. I want you to come in my mouth.” He said softly.

Eden enjoyed the way he looked at her, how his eyes seemed to pierce into her soul. The way he smiled at her could make a frozen heart beat for the first time in a long time, the way he touched her was as gentle as you would touch a baby. How he moved was graceful and with so much spirit into it. It was nice to feel what he was doing to her, it was nice to know that he to had feelings for her. She felt frozen in time, watching him.

Seeing her move it was rather nice, and right now she wanted what he offered her. A chance to be a woman. To be in a relationship that was loving and was very understanding in that moment. Her heart fluttered as she could feel her body react, and how he explained it to her. It made her smile, since it felt like sex education. She may have been a virgin but she knew how the body worked for both men and women. But the way he explained it.

Hearing the sound of his voice sweet like chocolate, she enjoyed the way he talked to her. And she enjoyed the way he made her feel, right now everything was as it should be and right now nothing seemed to go over it. Closing her eyes as she felt what he was doing to her young body. Her heart was beating so quickly as she felt what her body wanted. It was like he was a musician playing her for the first time, his touch delicate.

But she let out a gasp as she felt his tongue to her pussy, a feeling she had never felt before. Moving her head back a little bit, feeling him darting into her. Feeling things she honestly had not ever felt before. Digging her fingers against his bed as she groaned loudly, her body getting more and more excited. She felt how he urged her to be herself, to enjoy herself. It was a feeling that was beyond perfect, and right now she was in heaven.

Everything seemed to flash before her eyes, feeling something she never felt. And enjoying every moment of it, her heart was beating so quickly it was remarkable. But she held herself back, like she was afraid of what would happen. Her body new to the experience and afraid of never happening again. But the way he beckoned her to let go, she knew he would take care of her. Smiling a little as she looked down at him, and the look he gave her.

Throwing her head back she just let it happen, her orgasm shook her whole body "Oh Landon!" She cried out not caring if anyone heard. As her orgasm just took her to the moon and back, soon her body began to relax again. Her breathing more relaxed as her hands also relaxed and smiled a little more. She was more relaxed and free, reaching down she stroked his face, showing how much she honestly did love him. A love she had for a few years now.

Landon thought her orgasm was glorious.

Her young body trembled and shook with pleasure.

But now his cock was aching with a primal urge that he could no longer deny.
He scooted up between her legs. He positioned the raging, throbbing cock so that the length nestled onto the crack of her super-heated sex. He leaned down and kissed her lips gently.

“Eden, I am suffering right now. I must have you. But if you are ovulating, there is a really good chance you could get pregnant. We have to agree that is something we can live with.”

He thought about how he had always wanted a child but work kept him from achieving that desire. Now he had a chance. And he could think of no one better to help him gain that desire than Eden.
Deep down, he hoped that she would want that also.

He began a really slow sawing motion with his cock, up and down the folds but not penetrating.

Eden looked content. She radiated a golden glow. He was certain she was into what was happening.

“Let’s do this…if you start to feel uncomfortable for any reason let me know and we will stop.”
The young woman was beaming. She was ready.

He took his throbbing cock and pushed the tip in slowly, watching her face the whole time for any sign of discomfort.

No, she was opening herself up to him.

Another inch slid into the hot, moist mound. Then another inch…and then another.

Soon he was buried deep inside her, his balls nestled against her ass, and the feeling was incredible. It was so hot, so wet, and so tight.

Landon through his head back and moaned softly. “Oh God! Eden, it is so good…”

Landon slowly withdrew the length of his hardness until only head was inside, he paused for a heartbeat and slid the entire length back in. Landon’s thigh quivered involuntarily. Landon inhaled sharply through his teeth, then pulled the cock out then stroked back in, this time with a little more force.

Soon he found the primal rhythm and began fucking her.
He found that her muscles were clinching his rock hard shaft every time he stroked into her.

He looked at her and her eyes were closed.

The thought of impregnating this young woman popped into his mind and it was so arousing he felt his balls tighten and he felt his orgasm begin to boil up. The thought of impregnating her caused the orgasm to begin.

He felt the sweat rolling down his brow and along his chest, over his nipples.

Landon looked down and watched as Eden’s eager, tender sex was taking in his throbbing cock. The sight was too much and felt the sperm begin to roll up.

His breath came in gulps. He felt his ass tighten up as the wave of pleasure began to roll up. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open.

In the instant before he came, he said almost loudly, “Eden, look at me…look me in the eyes, I am about to come…”

He looked into her intoxicating blue eyes just as the wave of pleasure broke on top of him and the first cum shot erupted from this cock.

He through his head back and growled, almost like an animal, “GRRRrrrr…OH GOD!”

He was slamming his cock into her and every time he slammed into her he shot sperm deep into her.

Landon could feel his cock flexing inside of her and his ass flexing and releasing as the ejaculation continued.

His body trembled involuntarily.

Soon the wave receded.

He slowly withdrew his still erect cock from her and lay alongside of her. He kissed her fingers, then her lips.

“That was amazing…” he whispered.

Eden could feel his cock seemed to come alive, since it was brushed up against his thigh and she knew it was time,she watched him. She bit her lip a little bit as everything seemed to alien and beyond different to her, but the more she looked into his eyes. The more her heart began to melt with her, right now she was just really happy. Smiling a bit as it all seemed so nice, right now everything grew rather still in her surroundings.

But then he stopped everything and she looked into his eyes, curious as to what was wrong if anything. But right then and there what he said to her, it made her smile honestly. He was bringing up the possibility of her becoming pregnant. She had never really thought about children. She was healthy and so was he, she never thought about it because really she had no man in her life. But here was a man hovering over her, asking about it.

Taking a deep breath and let it out, she stroked his cheek and smiled with more love then you could ever imagine as she spoke. "I can't lie I haven't thought much about children, because I never had a man in my life. But thinking back on my feelings for you, how they started when I was sixteen. I knew then that the only man I ever wanted to be with was you. Rather I become pregnant tonight or some other night, you are what I want.

I want to have your child, and who knows maybe you will have a child with me. It's a rather nice thing to think about. So don't worry Landon I do want a child with you, to feel the life we created growing inside my body" She whispered to him, she heard that he needed her and watched her slip between her legs. She gasped a bit as she felt his cock going into her, digging her hand on the bed she threw her head back when he penetrated her.

"Oh Landon!" She groaned looking into his eyes "Let's try for a family" She said and felt as he thrust into her, she felt everything around her just vanish off into space. She panted a little bit as he kept thrusting into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck smiling big time. Feeling how he was getting tense after a while, her insides started to milk him as her muscles inside contracted. It was an amazing feel but enjoyed it a lot.

Hearing what he said she wrapped her legs around him, so he was all the way inside. Digging her fingers into his back, but not enough to hurt him or even mark him seriously. Her world was spinning until finally as he came "me to.." She panted throwing her head back as she allowed her orgasm to take him even further, panting heavily and looked at him. Right here and now her orgasm was powerful, smiling since she could feel him filling her up.

But after he withdrew himself she could tell he was still errect, getting up she straddled him and slid onto his cock, taking his hands and then began to move up and down, bouncing on his lap. Panting a lot her hands on his chest, but she bent down kissing him deeply, but moaning into his mouth. Now she was about to see if he would go with it, but something on her was on over drive and it made her smile. Moving her head back crying out his name.

"your so incredible and feel so good inside me"

Landon was surprised when she actually decided to take charge. But it was good. She was coming out of that shell.

When she straddled him and then eased herself down on him he smiled.

Landon reached around and smacked her tight ass.

She took his hands and their fingers laced together.

She started bouncing up and down, his cock glistening with her juice in the light.

When she called out his name, he reached up and grabbed 2 handfuls of her hair and pulled her head back, not hard, just enough to expose her throat and he kissed her throat and neck.

He decided that she had graduated and now he was going to dial it up a notch.

“Come on Eden, fuck me…fuck my hard dick. You are going to make cum inside of you again.” Landon said into her ear.

He reached and pinched her tightly beaded nipples with some force. Hearing her response, he reached around and spread her ass cheeks and then slid his right middle finger down onto his cock which was covered her juice and he moved it back to her asshole.

He circled the hole with the fingertip then he worked it into the hole.

“Eden, I want to feel your asshole squeeze my finger when you come.”

He worked the finger in to the second knuckle.

“Yeah…that’s it. You come for me. Come on my cock.”

She was slamming into him with some force now and he felt his orgasm starting.

“Eden, the sperm is coming, I can’t hold back.”

A long, low groan came from his throat.

Then there was the first cum spurt which was followed by his cock convulsing in spasm as he released his seed deep in to her.

“My God, EDEN!!” he roared.

He thought he was going to pass out.

Eden had no idea what was driving her, but she flexed her ass making it squeeze his finger. The way her breasts moved with her it was amazing. Allowing herself to feel the emotions she longed for and was afraid to have. Her heart pounding as everything was just so damn wonderful, looking into his eyes she could tell he was beyond happy. She smiled a little bit running her fingers against his chest, enjoying every moment of what was happening in that moment panting very loudly enjoying him.

But hearing him talk dirty she just cried out even more, rolling her eyes in the back of her head. Groaning like she was going to go insane if she didn't cum with him. She felt him grab her ass and spread it being exposed to everything. moving her head back she felt how he was pulsing inside her groaning loudly, moving her head back as she felt her insides milking his cock. In that moment she knew she wanted his baby, but she was slowing down since she was getting very tired in that moment.

Until finally she felt him explode into her "Oh Landon!" She cried out as she allowed her orgasm to come. She collapsed on top of him and panted very loudly, smiling a little as she groaned softly. She moved her hips into him so every last drop got into her and smiled, she whispered "I hope I am ovulating course there is an over the counter test" She said softly but she leaned down kissed him deeply relaxing and enjoying the moment with him. Her heart and breathing began to relax more.

Back