a guy with four nonhuman girls in a cabin in the woods

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Ok, so suppose a guy goes to a cabin in the woods with 4 nonhuman girls... The question i have is what sort of hijinks can the get into? And yes the cabin does have road access. AND LET'S KEEP THE ORGY COMMENTS TO A MINIMAL.

Well i guess i should have been clear, the non human girls in question are a kitsune, a yuki-onna, a lamia, and a valkyrie.

Last edited:
How nonhuman are they? Are they furry or fuzzy? Have they odd anatomy, like varied numbers and sorts of vaginas, breasts, mouths, eyes, feet? Are they Yetis?

How do their brains work? Are they brilliant, average, moronic, bestial, telepathic, or more-or-less insane? Do they see the guy as a protector, captor, play-toy, or meal? Are they in heat?

I've only ever heard of a valkyrie. Don't care to Google the others. As I've replied once before, "What can't he get into?"

You’re proposing a bloodbath, not anything sexual. Rework the idea to kittens who transform into young ladies in their early 20’s and add a man who spontaneously grows four cocks. One each hand and one each knee. Then we have a story.

You’re proposing a bloodbath, not anything sexual. Rework the idea to kittens who transform into young ladies in their early 20’s and add a man who spontaneously grows four cocks. One each hand and one each knee. Then we have a story.
Why not octococks? One for each finger, thumbs excluded. Or simplify and make him like R.Crumb's Dicknose, one big one right up front there. No anal.

ObTopic: I first thought of Cordwainer Smith's Ballad of Lost C'Mell about underpeople genetically rebuilt from Earthly animals. Lovely C'Mell is of the cat people, D'Aray is of dog people, etc. Your human guy finds himself in a cabin in a remote woody corner of the Instrumentality with four c'girls, human in form but catlike in thought (except for programming not to harm humans).

Okay, play it from there. Who does what to whom, and why, and how?

This is oftentimes what you get in Story Ideas. Some people get no responses at all.

On another note, I see all these posts you make for monster girls, and whatnot, but can't help but wonder if you've written any of these stories.

Oh i know :p
I'm just kinda annoyed at the unhelpful responses....

I think you need more flesh on your idea to kickstart a response.

There are a bunch of “X girls 1 guy stuck in a remote cabin” stories on Lit. Take a look at those to see the different places the idea can be taken.

In all of them, like all stories, it’s the motives/personality of the characters that drive what happens.

So it’s characterizations that drive story idea discussions. So seed the thread with some of those.

Why not octococks? One for each finger, thumbs excluded. Or simplify and make him like R.Crumb's Dicknose, one big one right up front there. No anal.

ObTopic: I first thought of Cordwainer Smith's Ballad of Lost C'Mell about underpeople genetically rebuilt from Earthly animals. Lovely C'Mell is of the cat people, D'Aray is of dog people, etc. Your human guy finds himself in a cabin in a remote woody corner of the Instrumentality with four c'girls, human in form but catlike in thought (except for programming not to harm humans).

Okay, play it from there. Who does what to whom, and why, and how?

I’m having trouble getting past where to put the litter box. And the poor guy is gonna have his shlong used as a scratching post. Do these kittens have claws?

On another note, I see all these posts you make for monster girls, and whatnot, but can't help but wonder if you've written any of these stories.

Well that's a fair observation, send me an email and i'll show you some of what i've written so far.

I’m having trouble getting past where to put the litter box. And the poor guy is gonna have his shlong used as a scratching post. Do these kittens have claws?

The cat girls they are thinking of a propbably more like this:
RoseOrThornCatGirlCommish.gif

I take it you've not read Cordwainer Smith. (Her day job was CIA agent.)

PS: Hal Ellison bragged of his 4-way with 3 dykes. No cabin, and a shortage.

PPS: Flip the conceit. A human gal is stuck wood-wise with four quasi-humanoid guys with odd anatomies and mentalities. Who cracks first? And does their exact species matter?

Last edited:
You're not looking to post them on Lit? I saw 2011 was the last time you did.

I'm in kind of an editing phase with the story, and i'm not sure where i'll post it yet. There are a few things i would need to do first to publish on here.

PS: Hal Ellison bragged of his 4-way with 3 dykes. No cabin, and a shortage.

I have the bones of a story about a young author’s sudden rise (and fall), which includes gossip that he slept with five fellow colonists at his first writer’s colony.

He’s on a writer’s panel with Hal, which of course pleases Hal to no end.

Hal interrupts our hero’s talking: “What’s it feel like to fuck five girls at the same time, [Protagonist]?”

To which our hero responds: “What’s it like to feel like you deserve to fuck five girls at the same time, Mr. Ellison?”

But Hal’s probably schtupping thousands of lesbians in Heaven, now.

.....Well i guess i should have been clear, the non human girls in question are a kitsune, a yuki-onna, a lamia, and a valkyrie.

Yoko Ono? Pass!!

Seriously, your setup reminds me of the James Bond adventure, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." Bond is undercover at a hidden resort/laboratory, mostly populated by hot and horny young women. He sets about seducing each one in turn, trying to keep each liaison secret from all the others. He doesn't get too far, since it is a spy story, after all, but following through on the "don't let the others know!" concept might make for some interesting plot twists.

Yoko Ono? Pass!!.
She's a royal and actually a significant artist, was so long before she ever heard of Lennon. Her background is fascinating. Her voice is awful. But she's richer than us.

Seriously, your setup reminds me of the James Bond adventure, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." Bond is undercover at a hidden resort/laboratory, mostly populated by hot and horny young women.
Alas for this thread, they're human. Have him spy on a resort for frogwomen. Yeah, that would be great fanfic. "In Her Majesty's Amphibian Service." Go service those amphibians, 007. Stirred, not shaken.

She's a royal and actually a significant artist, was so long before she ever heard of Lennon. Her background is fascinating. Her voice is awful. But she's richer than us.

Uh, I’m friends with the guy she stalked trying to marry back in Japan before she came to the States. He’s a renown (now retired) oceanographer. As a twenty something, she was a proto-yandere golddigging wackadoo, according to his story.

Well i guess i should have been clear, the non human girls in question are a kitsune, a yuki-onna, a lamia, and a valkyrie.

Are you going for Monstergirl Encyclopedia vibe, or your own take?

I don’t think most Literoti know what a yuki-onna or kitsune is. Even “lamia” can refer to a lot of different things. You may want to explain.

You should probably pick the monster girl you have an idea for beyond "cabin" and write a story about her meeting the MC or something. If you don't have an idea for one, you're probably forcing the whole monster girl for the sake of her being a monster girl thing in the first place and putting four of them in at once won't make it better.

Uh, I’m friends with the guy she stalked trying to marry back in Japan before she came to the States. He’s a renown (now retired) oceanographer. As a twenty something, she was a proto-yandere golddigging wackadoo, according to his story.
I didn't say she was a nice person, only that she shouldn't be underestimated. Growing up in a school for royals before the war and starving in an internment camp after, and then blooming as a commercial artist, are more than most of us have lived.

Back to the nonhuman gurlz. Why only four?

Back