Use of a Bidet

Hardon4u21

Literotica Guru
I used a bidet for the first time today. It felt incredible. I used the high pressure rinse on my rectum for about 20 minutes. Does anyone else gey aroused using a bidet?

Haven't had the chance to use a bidet for a long while but did enjoy it. Hand held shower head however, is a regular pleasure. Adjusting the pressure and jet and aiming it well makes for long showers!! :)

My mom has a bidet that I looooove using every time I'm at her house. Adjusting the spray intensity and position to hit my pussy, my ass, that sweet little spot between them, God damm it feels so good!!

I've always wanted to try a bidet! Sounds like fun. How do you dry off? Toilet paper seems like it would get real crumbly when it gets wet.

I like the idea of a bidet, put it has to pose some logistical problems. Apparently, you don't use soap, correct? Then that towel has to be washed ASAP, right?

After living a couple of decades in Asia where it is common, I got addicted to the use for cleaning my butt.......for saving paper, sanitation and efficiency. Had the hardest time finding one when I returned to the US, but Home Depot has a decent one.
On a side note, I asked several Asian girls 'how did you get your first orgasm and they all said from the bidet.

After living a couple of decades in Asia where it is common, I got addicted to the use for cleaning my butt.......for saving paper, sanitation and efficiency. Had the hardest time finding one when I returned to the US, but Home Depot has a decent one.
On a side note, I asked several Asian girls 'how did you get your first orgasm and they all said from the bidet.

Did you dry yourself with a towel?

I like the idea of a bidet, put it has to pose some logistical problems. Apparently, you don't use soap, correct? Then that towel has to be washed ASAP, right?
WTF???? Why wouldn't you use soap? Don't you use it when you shower or take a bath? :rolleyes:

Did you dry yourself with a towel?

Try using a hair drier :rolleyes:

And how did Home Depot react to you using one in store? :D

I love a bidet but my shower hose and I also have an amazing relationship too. Oooh when it hits my clit it's heavenly! Needless to say, I love long showers.

I love using bidets when I go overseas, wish I had one here. My shower hose works wonderful though.

Get a handheld bidet! Lots of good models available via Amazon.

Personally, I find American toilet habits some of the dirtiest in the world - how in the world do we imagine that a dry piece of flimsy paper is going to clean our asses??? It is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Most of the world uses water. Admittedly, those that don't use any tp and consider their left hands dirty for a good reason are pretty disgusting too... :eek:

use of bidet

the correct use is to use the old white trombone to evacuate oneself first, wipe with appropriate paper, flush.Move across to said Bidet cleanse ones arse with soap, lubing upwardly as may be required, dry with towel.

If your thoro enough there will be no brown stuff, but have a towel for bidet use only.

At least that's the way we do it over here ( Uk )

I mean no offense, but what the serious fuck would lead one to use toilet paper after using the bidet? Two independent operations,whether you are a boy or a girl. The toilet is for waste disposal and subsequent cleaning up. Toilet paper starts and stops here.

Bidet is for continued cleaning and/or excitement with towels deployed for drying and such. There you have it. Peace out.

My mom has a bidet that I looooove using every time I'm at her house. Adjusting the spray intensity and position to hit my pussy, my ass, that sweet little spot between them, God damm it feels so good!!

Maybe your mom uses it for the same thing?

And how did Home Depot react to you using one in store? :D

I love a bidet but my shower hose and I also have an amazing relationship too. Oooh when it hits my clit it's heavenly! Needless to say, I love long showers.

I have to agree and likewise, love my handheld shower hose. Only thing that makes it better is to have someone else control it and surprise you!! I have a shower/bath combo and the best thing my partner can say to me is put your foot up on the bath edge. :)

Of All the Pictures . . .

Of all the pictures posted on the net and Lit, never seen one of how a bidet is used. Certainly it could be done without being rude or crude. I'm curious. Never used such a contraption and have no idea how to start. Sounds like a great idea though.

Get a handheld bidet! Lots of good models available via Amazon.

Personally, I find American toilet habits some of the dirtiest in the world - how in the world do we imagine that a dry piece of flimsy paper is going to clean our asses??? It is pretty disgusting when you think about it. Most of the world uses water. Admittedly, those that don't use any tp and consider their left hands dirty for a good reason are pretty disgusting too... :eek:

7 day pants anyone?

When I was younger I went on a trip with my family. The hotel we stayed at had a bidet. I maaayyyyy have spent a bit to long in the bathroom one day once I discovered it...

Me enjoying the bidet.

Mom: Jess, u ok in there?

Me: uhh yeah mom... just stomach issues...

Looks at clock... I had been in the for like 45 min. 🙊

Another thing; I hate sitting on cold porcelain. We have toilet seats. How come no bidet seats? I like the concept of a bidet, I just think there are logistical problems.

This is what garden hoses are for.

Crap, squirt, walk away.

In a house full of women the bidets (4 of them) get a regular workout.

Since we live in the country, on a septic system, they are a great way to reduce paper use. Do the math, 4 to as many as 9 women depending on the day, that pee God knows how many times a day. That would be a LOT of TP for nothing but dealing with a couple of errant drops.

It also fits well with our mostly nude lifestyle, it means at any time you can stick your tongue in a pussy or ass and get nothing but fresh clean skin.

Big fan of bidets (for hygiene). Much better than plain old TP. You can buy attachable bidet hoses at Bed Bath & Beyond. Never understood why they aren't more popular in the USA.

Back