why is it?

pcarp

Really Experienced
Why is it that every guy on here is looking to suck cock, and most are willing to do it without any reciprocation if necessary? Where are the guys that just want their dick sucked without having to suck one in return?

Why is it that every guy on here is looking to suck cock, and most are willing to do it without any reciprocation if necessary? Where are the guys that just want their dick sucked without having to suck one in return?

Good question. I need a man who just wants his cock sucked and sucked often.

I love a good blow job. But at the same time, I love giving them too. Just seems fair to me and adds to the fun.

I fuck and get my cock sucked, I am totally top. I am probably one of the few on here.

I've got women who suck my cock. So the new thing that I want to do is be the guy that sucks. I wouldn't mind a guy sucking me, but the attraction to men is to do what I don't get to do with the women.

You are making generalizations. Not "every" guy is on here is looking to suck cock. Probably many are, but that isn't the same as saying every or all.

For myself, I'm not looking for anything sexual since I'm in a satisfying relationship. That aside, I am attracted mostly to hairy, muscular, bottom men. To be honest, I never saw what the big attraction was to cock. When I see a big cock, I may wish that mine was that big, but I just don't feel some craving to touch it, or wish it was on me or in me. I also never understood those that crave tasting and swallowing cum. Some guys are so crazy about it that they make it sound like it is some new ice cream flavor.

Likewise, I don't think one should assume that the "top" role is necessarily selfish. I never wished to get off and let the other guy stay there with blue balls. I always LOVED orgasm, but had I my choice between coming in a guys ass and him feeling no pleasure, or me just being inside a guy (not getting off), but he himself reaching orgasm with my cock inside him the whole time -- I would have gladly chose the latter.

There is nothing more gut wrenching/heart aching wonderful than to have a man wanting you inside him -- not because he has some fetish for cocks, but because he wants to be that close to you in particular. That is why I always saw bottoms as the closest thing to angels on earth.

The only thing I regret about m2m sex is that no matter how much one man may crave another, you can never really breed him. While I know it is impossible, I cannot help but think about it when I have fucked. I see a kind man, a hot man as someone I wish I could mix my genes with to create something better than myself.

So again, we don't all fit some specific mold on what turns a man on to other men. (As for me, a penis is just about the last thing I think about in a guy.)

Last edited:
Thar he blo's!!!

I have noticed, cruising Craig's in multiple areas, those describing themselves as tops, or strictly tops, to be in the vast minority. If I had to put a scientifically devoid number on it, the number would be in the 1-10, perhaps 1-15. Those describing themselves as versatile combined with the tops would drop the number substantially probably in the 1-5 range. Lol, but the majority of the versatile posters seem to be interested in bottoming! Tops, you have your work cut out for you!!! Let's get to it!!!!

I am only curious and interested in receiving a good bj... from a sexy CD, sissy or tranny no desire to return the favour

I used to be a suckee (as opposed to sucker) exclusively until I learned how good it feels to suck cock. I'd seen how much those guys enjoyed sucking me, so I just had to try it, to see for myself. Now a good 'date' includes both a 69 session and much more

Last edited:
For myself, I'm not looking for anything sexual since I'm in a satisfying relationship. That aside, I am attracted mostly to hairy, muscular, bottom men. To be honest, I never saw what the big attraction was to cock. When I see a big cock, I may wish that mine was that big, but I just don't feel some craving to touch it, or wish it was on me or in me. I also never understood those that crave tasting and swallowing cum. Some guys are so crazy about it that they make it sound like it is some new ice cream flavor.

I find your post fascinating, as your desires for men are almost the exact opposite of mine. I'm a bi guy who's REALLY turned on by a guy's cock and balls, and who loves cum. Aside from that, I'm really not attracted to either men or masculinity on any other level, and would be incapable of romantic feelings towards men.

I can understand being versatile--I have some fantasies where I'm the top--but what is the appeal of men if you don't like cock at all, and if you like your partner submissive and receptive? Wouldn't a woman be preferable?

I'm really not trying to be a jerk, or sound dismissive or judgmental--I'm just genuinely curious to know what the attraction would be.

I was always a Top....when I was in the lifestyle, I was lucky to enjoy more bi men, married, or dating. So Sucking their cock, balls and rimming them was the ice breaker. eventually I was pumping their ass and having my cock sucked

Never sucked cock, hence the attraction.

But I would be happy to be sucked by a guy too, I love having a warm mouth on my cock. I imagine a guy would be damn good, having a cock themselves, they would have a head start on what feels good.

When finished, I zip up, say nothing, and walk out until the next time he invites me over for a blow job. I live in Texas...
The least you could do was compliment him on a good job and tell him you would see him next week.

This county is the size of the State of Rhode Island. Why do you have to live on the other side? Do you ever get to the east side of town?

You are making generalizations. Not "every" guy is on here is looking to suck cock. Probably many are, but that isn't the same as saying every or all.

Likewise, I don't think one should assume that the "top" role is necessarily selfish. I never wished to get off and let the other guy stay there with blue balls. I always LOVED orgasm, but had I my choice between coming in a guys ass and him feeling no pleasure, or me just being inside a guy (not getting off), but he himself reaching orgasm with my cock inside him the whole time -- I would have gladly chose the latter.

There is nothing more gut wrenching/heart aching wonderful than to have a man wanting you inside him -- not because he has some fetish for cocks, but because he wants to be that close to you in particular. That is why I always saw bottoms as the closest thing to angels on earth.

The only thing I regret about m2m sex is that no matter how much one man may crave another, you can never really breed him. While I know it is impossible, I cannot help but think about it when I have fucked. I see a kind man, a hot man as someone I wish I could mix my genes with to create something better than myself.

So again, we don't all fit some specific mold on what turns a man on to other men. (As for me, a penis is just about the last thing I think about in a guy.)

Nice comments. I think the OP was being more playful and wasn't really looking for a thoughtful answer, but it does seem am interesting observation that most of us have made...there are more sub/bottom males. I have always found this an interesting study in regard to the thoughts/feelings/emotions of bi/gay folks. In general terms, it seems that there is often a "power exchange" dynamic involved where the sub/bottom/cocksucker is fulfilling a deep emotional need to act on part of his true submissive nature. No doubt, that 'true nature' has been hidden and repressed at some point and perhaps still is for the most part...thus the need often becomes urgent and impossible to get out of one's head.

Why more sub males then? Why more males who wish to get on their knees for another man? The obvious answer is; True 'alpha males' are simply not as prevalent. I doubt they ever were. But in our modern "tame" societies, men who are not alpha by nature get to (or have to) play the alpha part even if it is a sham.

I also echo your feelings in regard to "selfish tops". Yes, they are out there...but I don't have any respect for them. IMO, such selfishness is often a display of limited mental/emotional capacity (not always, but often). To be blunt - boring beyond description.

So, bottoms/subs just have to work harder to find that allusive Stallion who will allow them to live the truth from time to time.

I have been curious lately to experiment with men. The fantasy is always me getting sucked off by another man. No talking, no kissing, nothing but him sucking me off until I unload in his mouth. He should be completely naked while servicing me and he should expect nothing in return from me. When finished, I zip up, say nothing, and walk out until the next time he invites me over for a blow job. I live in Texas...

This is my ideal scenario. I've lived it out several times. No small talk or BS. We both know what we want so lets get to it. He gets what he needs, I get what I need. I'll jack off to the experience later.

The psychological factor is such that I have orgasmed a few times while the guy is shamelessly using my mouth for his own pleasure.

I live in Texas, but not close to Cypress. Ideally I would like to find a regular guy to do this with. An email every other week saying some like "I need it". Then I show up, get naked, he uses me as his personal cocksucker and cum swallower, then I leave as soon as he's done with me. No words spoken unless he wants to call me names while I work his cock.

You'd think there would be more guys out there who want no strings, guilt free blow jobs.

This is my ideal scenario. I've lived it out several times. No small talk or BS. We both know what we want so lets get to it. He gets what he needs, I get what I need. I'll jack off to the experience later.

The psychological factor is such that I have orgasmed a few times while the guy is shamelessly using my mouth for his own pleasure.

I live in Texas, but not close to Cypress. Ideally I would like to find a regular guy to do this with. An email every other week saying some like "I need it". Then I show up, get naked, he uses me as his personal cocksucker and cum swallower, then I leave as soon as he's done with me. No words spoken unless he wants to call me names while I work his cock.

You'd think there would be more guys out there who want no strings, guilt free blow jobs.

You would think!

An email every other week saying some like "I need it".
Wanna talk psychological factor? I actually got a text once: "I need to cum. Is your mouth available?"

Sounds like the ideal scenario! Im shocked there aren’t more people like myself just looking for a mouth to fill.

Sounds like the ideal scenario! Im shocked there aren’t more people like myself just looking for a mouth to fill.
So am I. I find one here and he lives 2 hours away. Where are the local guys that just want their cock sucked?

Back