Woman's prospective needed

I have a "safe rape" fantasy - I'm assuming it's the same or similar to what she wants. For me, I'd want the guy to take on a very dominant role. Tie me up, gag me, whatever needs to be done so that I have no control, and force me to perform certain acts, or have things done to me. Take a spanking, do anal, whatever triggers your fancy, because it's play-rape and I shouldn't have a say. And you can't be all sweet and loving, you have to pretend to be mean. Call me a slut. Etc.

Now that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep an eye out for distress. Remember, if she's gagged she can't use the safeword. So you should come up with some other signal if she gets uncomfortable and wants you to stop.

My wife keeps telling me she has this fantasy of being raped. When I ask her for details of what she wants done, she really can'tellmewhat me what she means. I would like to fulfill this fantasy of hers, but would like some ideas from other women as to what all I could do. Please either post or feel fee to pm and we can go into details in a chat. I'm really looking for a woman's opinion on this, so sorry guys.

The tough thing about this is that it can't really be spontaneous(although on the surface that would seem the way to really do it) you need to know what the limits are and what she will really be okay with.

No woman wants to really be raped. The fantasy is about lack of control, about being powerless and to just be taken.

Simplest most effective way would be to come up behind her, grab her from behind, push her over something, rip her panties off and just take her fast and hard. But again, some planning needs to go into it, or you may get yourself hurt;)

Woman's prospective needed

My wife keeps telling me she has this fantasy of being raped. When I ask her for details of what she wants done, she really can'tellmewhat me what she means. I would like to fulfill this fantasy of hers, but would like some ideas from other women as to what all I could do. Please either post or feel fee to pm and we can go into details in a chat. I'm really looking for a woman's opinion on this, so sorry guys.

Are you seeking advice or cyber? :confused:

Funny how you won't reply to those who have posted in your HOW TO thread, then. :rolleyes:

Why post this HERE, in Fetish, and then finally How To if you are seeking advice? :confused:

Back