Congratulations to Survivor 2002 Contest Winners!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who contributed to this Survivor contest! It was a grueling year-long endeavor, but it was lots of fun as well! The points have been tallied, and are happy to announce the winners:

Top Survivor ($200 Cash Prize Winner):
Chicklet with 171 points

Runner Up Story ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Svenskaflicka with 159 points

Second Runner Up Story ($50 Cash Prize Winner):
Wm_Sexspear with 112 points

Complete rules & scoring can be found at:
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74867

Discussion of the 2003 contest can be found at:
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140526

Everyone who participated in the contest gets a goodie, so PM Laurel with a mailing address. Thanks, and we're looking forward to Survivor 2003!

Congrats, you three. And thanks, KM.:rose:

And now, the bitching: Dammit. I *knew* fourth was going to be a bummer.

Ah, well.

RS

congrats to everyone for bearing through the year! hurah!

A proud day for Non-Americans everywhere!

I worked night and day for the last week of this contest, spitting out 3 stories a day, typing until my head hurt, and I submitted my last story only 5 minutes before deadline. I can honestly say that I did my very best, but there was nothing I could do to beat Chicklet.

Still, I'm very honoured to have come 2:nd in such a prestigious contest, after only 6 months of participation. (I signed up at Lit in June -02.)

This time, with a whole year to my disposal, I promise you that I'll do even better, write even more stories, even better stories, and by the end of this year, I'll make sure that us Non-Americans will once more be represented at the top 3-list - only this time, in a slightly better position! :D

Oh - and I'm very happy to have won $75. That is just what I needed to be able to register my translation company.

"- I want to thank everyone who has been participating in making this come true, said the mother at the baptism of her new-born child."

Thank you. Everyone.:rose:

Re: A proud day for Non-Americans everywhere!

Svenskaflicka said:
I can honestly say that I did my very best, but there was nothing I could do to beat Chicklet.

<hugs for svenskaflicka>

You *did* give me quite a run for my money! It was an EXCITING contest! If I hadn't had my heart set on winning then I doubt I would have beaten you = ) Will have no problem handing over the gold to you (or someone else) this year = )

Chicklet

Congrats to all three winners (you're all fabulous writers) and a big hug to another fabulous writer and moderator of the contest, KM.

Can't wait to do this year's contest

Back