Love bi men...

mssweetangelina

Queenly
I have been very interested in bi men for years. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of physically being with one yet, as the men I have been involved with haven't been curious about exploring bi fantasies. However, years ago I was lucky enough to meet a man online who I have become very close to and he is bi.

He's been able to share things with me that he has kept to himself for years. His friendship has become a big part of my life and I believe the ability to be open and honest with me has become a big part of his. In his "real" life, it's very difficult for him to find like-minded men that he can enjoy being with, so I think that our relationship helps to fill a part of that gap.

I would love nothing more than to find someone that we could both chat with and get to know, perhaps someone who finds himself in the same situation; with so many curiosities and desires but no one to even talk to about them. My friend and I live 1,300 miles + away from each other, but have maintained our relationship for years now, so physical location isn't really a factor as far as we are concerned. We are looking for a guy who enjoys a man just as much as he enjoys a woman, and is open to emailing, then texting and hopefully talking with both of us. We're not looking for a quick, "get me off and go" arrangement; we're hoping that the right guy will enjoy establishing that friendship that will take us all to places we have longed to be...

If interested, please PM me and let's see where this goes....:kiss:

I'm a bi guy, and I love sucking cock as much as I love sucking boobs. I'm not available now, as I'm married, and my Bi sex is history. I've had a great time sucking a dozen or more cocks. But I' love to talk about Bi sex...does that interest you?

Back