New Crossdressing Thread

Yes Thanks for starting the new one up Janet, and wonderful pictures !

My wife has been away all weekend and left my favorite panties behind....wore them to bed last nite. Might need to do some laundry this morning before she notices the cum stains. :eek: Or maybe I'll just put them back in her panty drawer as they are....;)

crossdressing

Great pictures Janet you are really pretty, I am also a crossdresser and love to dressup everyday. I wear panties only and when I get home at night I shave my whole body and can't wait to put on something pretty. I have a nice set of forms in 40c that look and feel very real. My wife helps me find the right clothes and I go shopping on my own also. I have been to jc pennys by myself on many occasions and tried on clothes, they make me use the mens dressing room but I don't mind at all. I will try to post some pics later.

Michelle

Great pictures Janet you are really pretty, I am also a crossdresser and love to dressup everyday. I wear panties only and when I get home at night I shave my whole body and can't wait to put on something pretty. I have a nice set of forms in 40c that look and feel very real. My wife helps me find the right clothes and I go shopping on my own also. I have been to jc pennys by myself on many occasions and tried on clothes, they make me use the mens dressing room but I don't mind at all. I will try to post some pics later.

Michelle

Let's see those pics Michelle! :)
Janet

Back