Find a female friendly happy ending massage

hangdawg

Really Experienced
It's my wifes bday coming up and she has recently expressed interest in having a girl for herself.
I was thinking of getting her a massage as a bday present. What I'm looking for is a website or someones personal experience in my area for that kind of thing.
I want to be able to pre-pay for the massage and talk to the woman ahead of time. I don't know if my wife will let her finish her off but I want to let the massage woman know that I'd like her to try and see where it goes.
Or I may tell my wife that I've paid for that option at the end and she's free to use it if she wants. But, either way I'd like to have it arranged ahead of time.
The issue is obvious. I don't want to stroll into a regular massage parlor and start soliciting prostitution. So where do I find a place that will be agreeable.
I live in Denver so I'm sure there are places willing to accommodate.
I've found one website but you have to pay to be a member to read the reviews. Which I'll do if I have to but I'd rather not pay as this may be a one time thing.

It's my wifes bday coming up and she has recently expressed interest in having a girl for herself.
I was thinking of getting her a massage as a bday present. What I'm looking for is a website or someones personal experience in my area for that kind of thing.
I want to be able to pre-pay for the massage and talk to the woman ahead of time. I don't know if my wife will let her finish her off but I want to let the massage woman know that I'd like her to try and see where it goes.
Or I may tell my wife that I've paid for that option at the end and she's free to use it if she wants. But, either way I'd like to have it arranged ahead of time.
The issue is obvious. I don't want to stroll into a regular massage parlor and start soliciting prostitution. So where do I find a place that will be agreeable.
I live in Denver so I'm sure there are places willing to accommodate.
I've found one website but you have to pay to be a member to read the reviews. Which I'll do if I have to but I'd rather not pay as this may be a one time thing.

Expressing an interest and actually wanting to do something are two completely different things. Unless she has expressly, on multiple occasions, in a non-sexual setting, talked about wanting a massage from a strange woman that has the potential of having a happy ending, then this is best left for your spank bank.

Not to mention, it may very much be illegal in your area.

Talk it over with your wife in explicit details (and outside of the bedroom while you are both not in an amorous mood) to make sure this is what she wants. Otherwise, it could spectacularly disastrous. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Back