Eating Pussy: Facial hair or not

Clean shaven.

2 or 3 days growth is like coarse sandpaper, and that shit is not nice AT ALL! After 3 days or so it tends to soften up.

As for facial hair in general, I've never liked it, period. I'll be glad when the present "beard obsession" is over.

I'm not a facial hair kind of girl, but there have been times when it did add to the fun (goatee) lol.

My husband has a Goatee and it's never been a problem ;) I do agree with comments above about stubble eeek that stuff hurts!

I have worn a beard since my 20s. Matter of fact people prefer me with a beard. Never had a complaint as it is very soft and trimmed nicely ( think Al on Home Improvement).

From a man's perspective, the only problem with eating pussy while wearing facial hair is getting the smell out!

Facial hair is not my cup of tea period. I've experienced oral when my partner has had a clean face and with a full beard. It doesn't seem to bother me too much, but he has always been careful to make sure only tongue and lips get the action. :)

My wife has experienced both and definitely prefers clean shaven, which is good because I'm not growing a beard.

You're going down on me?
I have nothing to complain about. I hate these kinds of "preference threads". Half the population always leaves feeling a little more shite about themselves.

Preferably not x I'm bare waxed for a reason x I can't refuse a guy because he has a beard etc but I'm bare waxed to please and show how healthy my pussy is and so any facial hair tickles and subtracts from my own enjoyment x x x

Preferably not x I'm bare waxed for a reason x I can't refuse a guy because he has a beard etc but I'm bare waxed to please and show how healthy my pussy is and so any facial hair tickles and subtracts from my own enjoyment x x x

I'd be willing to shave to taste that pussy! After all it will grow back. ;)

Heat of the moment...you'd want to kill that over my 2 day shadow. Look man. I prefer her Pussy smooth. I'm not going to stop and say...eh, babe...go shave your snatch before I tongue fuck you... and rim your ass:eek:

Question for all the ladies here: If a man is eating you out would you care if he had facial hair or would you prefer him to be clean shaved?

My current lover has a Van Dyke, and it looks great on him. Plus it's soft enough that it doesn't chaff when he gives me oral sex, which he is great at, so I have no problem mixing cunnilingus and facial hair.

Back