Jerk-off Buddies Sign-in Sheet

Hey all. I know there are other threads about jerk-off buddies, or "masturbuddies", as I like to call us. And I know there's a thread about "who's masturbating now?". But I thought it would be helpful to have a real-time thread where we could "sign in" when we're just getting started, so that anyone else around and interested could PM us for a nice chat and mutual wank session. I myself will not be available until tomorrow night, but I wanted to post this while I was thinking about it, and I hope some of my fellow horny Lit friends will jumpstart this thread.

Thanks, and have a horny day!

Edit: I can see that this thread has already evolved beyond what I had originally intended, which is great! One suggestion: when you "sign in" on this thread, maybe give your local time, how long you plan to be jerking off, and a couple interests, kinks, memories, or fantasies you'd like to explore with a "masturbuddy".

For example, when I "sign in" later tonight, I would say, "It's 10:30pm CST Friday night. I'm a 53M and I just started stroking my cock. Planning on going at it for a couple hours. I have a serious smoking fetish, and I also enjoy incest, watersports, shemales, bisexual couples, and pregnant and lactating women. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat and jerk off together."

Sound like a plan?
This sounds sooo good. Going to pm you.

Back