Ask Me a Question v 12.26.2021

Watching a woman furtively checking out guys' crotches as they walk by. For some reason, I notice this at a coffee shop I frequent. It's not that I never do that myself, of course. I just get a sort of kick from seeing someone else do it. They worry about the guy noticing, but they aren't paying attention to me.

What is the longest you've gone between orgasms so far in 2024?
3 weeks.

What's for dinner?

Chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy.

Where do you want to go on vacation?
St. Petersburg and Moscow (on hold for probably a decade), Lucca, Cartagena, and Copenhagen are all places I’ve never been and are on my short list.

Where have you vacationed and want to go back again?

St. Petersburg and Moscow (on hold for probably a decade), Lucca, Cartagena, and Copenhagen are all places I’ve never been and are on my short list.

Where have you vacationed and want to go back again?
The Grand Cayon

HYE been nude on a beach that wasn’t technically a nude beach?

I try not to fast food. I work in food, so that isn't always easy. I have a weakness for Chipotle.

If you could learn to cook one meal for yourself, what would you make?

I try not to fast food. I work in food, so that isn't always easy. I have a weakness for Chipotle.

If you could learn to cook one meal for yourself, what would you make?
I'm actually a pretty good cook, I would like to learn how to make homemade pasta.

What is your favorite dessert?

Not a good question. First fantasy when I was an adult was a threesome FFM.

What level of education did you achieve?

I have a Master's Degree

Do you want to go back to school (doesn't matter for what)?

Yes I would enjoy being on a campus again

Are you working in the field you are educated in?

Yes

What would you major in if you could walk onto a college campus as a freshman, but not actually need the income or a job after graduation?

Back