Thong Thursday

Okay guys!!

983.jpg
Very nice!

Apologies for taking up more board space, but a promise is a promise.........the front of the heart thong! :)

View attachment 2303207
WOW Tali... You are such a sexy woman.. And who knew you had a top to match ??
Thank You once again for sharing that curvaceous wonder of a body of yours.. Truly each and every one of your pics is like a work of art !!

You are incredibly gorgeous.
Thank you so much, CFarley!! 🥰🫂😘
Absolutely stunning Tali....your body is always breathtaking 😘and your always full of surprises, never gets old!!
Now I'm blushing, thank you, wildcard! 😊🥰😘🫂
This will break the internet for sure! And my zipper is in tatters! Your pictures are always sexy, but this takes it to a new level! :devilish: 🥵 🤤;)😘
Thank you, Liquor, I'm glad it made you that happy!! :kiss:🥰🫂
Damn that is spectacular :D
Thank you, peeking!! 😘🥰🫂
Oh my god, Tali. You can take up all the board space for pictures like this! We'll make room 😘
I appreciate the room, Justice, thank you! 🥰:kiss:🫂
Lickzzzzz
Thank you for the lick, crash!;):kiss:🫂
Oh wow! I love it. Thank you
You're welcome, terrible!! :kiss:🥰🫂
You could start a T-achacardic T-hursday thread with this one!
I'd treat you like a wine taster! Thank you, Tali!
Thank you for taking up more board space! 🥰 🥰😍:devilish:
haha, 'wine taster', thank you, J!! :heart::kiss:🫂
WOW Tali... You are such a sexy woman.. And who knew you had a top to match ??
Thank You once again for sharing that curvaceous wonder of a body of yours.. Truly each and every one of your pics is like a work of art !!
Thank you, Jox, it's all about the matching and I truly appreciate that comment!! 🥰:kiss:🫂
all good here, no issue at all please continue...nope dont let us stop you!
Okay, Lorack, thank you so much! :kiss: 🥰 🫂

Apologies for taking up more board space, but a promise is a promise.........the front of the heart thong! :)

View attachment 2303207
You are incredible tali……that is for sure!
I’m amazed each time you show how fit your body is….fit, shapely and sexy.
Of course, I am looking closely at you.
So, forgive me for asking, or if I’m seeing things….but….
….is there the slightest hint…..just a few curls of a strip….a small delicate patch of your pubic hair visibly adorning your wonderful mound nearly hidden beneath that delicious, transparent little panty?:love:

You are incredible tali……that is for sure!
I’m amazed each time you show how fit your body is….fit, shapely and sexy.
Of course, I am looking closely at you.
So, forgive me for asking, or if I’m seeing things….but….
….is there the slightest hint…..just a few curls of a strip….a small delicate patch of your pubic hair visibly adorning your wonderful mound nearly hidden beneath that delicious, transparent little panty?:love:
Thank you and yes it is a landing strip, I'm not a fan of completely bare at all! :kiss:🥰🫂🫂
Is it me or does everyone want that camera angle a just little bit higher! 😄
haha, I stepped back as far as I could, it was close quarters, paul, next time!;)🥰:kiss:🫂
You showing off that Hot Body is never a bother ... 💋💋💋😈
Thank you, cpu! 🥰:kiss:🫂🫂
As usual another stunning and sexy post by Tali, thank you
Appreciate that coffee, thank you! :kiss:🥰🫂🫂
🥰Daum!!!!! Hot!!
Thank you, dschuetz! 🥰:kiss:🫂🫂
First thing it off my mouth was stop it Tali.. Who am I kidding the world would not be the same without your 🔥 ness.
You are sweet, thank you, Tbearatl!! :heart::kiss:🥰🫂
Oh good God I am drooling here. I nearly licked my screen trying to get a taste!!! Always so hot and sexy Tali!!
You're so cute, Izzie, thank you!! 🥰 🥰 :kiss: :kiss: 🫂 🫂

Last edited:
🔥🔥congratulations
Here's to many more! 🥂
Wow! Hopefully not your list submission x
Standing ovation and other standing item too. Thanks!
Please let the trend continue ... 🔥🔥🔥🍑😈
Please don’t let it be your last
I hope it's not your last! A very beautiful and sexy view! :love:
Hope
It’s not your last
Thanks guys! You know how to make a woman feel welcome. I might have to buy some more thongs though... pretty sure I only have one other thong. 😊

And what an awesome one it is Angelica.. Love the flowers and the colors.. they show your butt off really well.. Thanks for your contribution..
I gotta agree with Java here...that is a gorgeous ass and the panties are adorable 💘
Beautiful, Angelica! And the thong is pretty as well. ;) 😘
It's about time, Angelica and what a great first thong, not to mention the lovely butt!! :love::heart:🥰:rose::rose:
Love your flowers!! 🔥🔥
Thanks for the compliments... both on my bum and on the thong. I loved the flowers too. It was kinda why I took the chance and bought it. 🌹

Back