🎦Guess the Movie!🍿

Fight Club I think.

You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way!
That would be "The Untouchables" :):)

...wow... I was really late... you all were way down the road. Sorry!

the African Queen.

"I see you shiver with anticip............."
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Well we don’t rent pigs and I figure its better to say it right up front cause a man that does like to rent pigs is… he’s hard to stop.

Steel Magnolias. Great movie!

If you have to leave a party early. You always take a traveler.
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy? 🤷‍♂️ (I can’t believe how bad I suck at this!).

“It’s suicide!”
”No! A rational transaction—one life for billions.”
”Come on, you’ll be killed!”
”You looney bird, get out of here, they need you on the ground!” . . .
. . . “That must be one helluva planet you men come from!”
”Not too bad.”
(insert awesome music).

Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy? 🤷‍♂️ (I can’t believe how bad I suck at this!).

“It’s suicide!”
”No! A rational transaction—one life for billions.”
”Come on, you’ll be killed!”
”You looney bird, get out of here, they need you on the ground!” . . .
. . . “That must be one helluva planet you men come from!”
”Not too bad.”
(insert awesome music).
Flash Gordon. (Had to google)
Seven?

Gopher?

apologies for stepping out of line 😳
Caddy Shack

Well, I tend to think of the golf swing as a poem. The critical opening phrase of this poem will always be the grip, which the hands unite to form a single unit by the simple overlap of the little finger. Lowly and slowly the club head is led back, pulled into position not by the hands, but by the body, which turns away from the target, shifting weight to the right side without shifting balance. Tempo is everything, perfection unobtainable, as the body coils down at the top of the swing. There's a slight hesitation. A little nod to the gods.

Flash Gordon. (Had to google)

Caddy Shack

Well, I tend to think of the golf swing as a poem. The critical opening phrase of this poem will always be the grip, which the hands unite to form a single unit by the simple overlap of the little finger. Lowly and slowly the club head is led back, pulled into position not by the hands, but by the body, which turns away from the target, shifting weight to the right side without shifting balance. Tempo is everything, perfection unobtainable, as the body coils down at the top of the swing. There's a slight hesitation. A little nod to the gods.
Tin Cup!

"Listen, you square-toed, insignificant pimple-headed spy!"

Tin Cup!

"Listen, you square-toed, insignificant pimple-headed spy!"
His Girl Friday, Carry Grant

“I want you to get married. I want you to have nine children. And if you only spend five minutes a day with each kid, that's forty-five minutes, and I'd at least have time to go out and get a massage or something.”

White Christmas.

I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

White Christmas.

I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
Scent of a woman!! A little bit of Al Pacino! and a quote This situation is not germane to your jurisdiction.....The god dam german's got nothing to do with it

Scent of a woman!! A little bit of Al Pacino! and a quote This situation is not germane to your jurisdiction.....The god dam german's got nothing to do with it
Smokey and the Bandit.

“I am the law. Don’t you understand? I represent the law!”
”Well piss on ya, and piss on your law.”

Back