🎦Guess the Movie!🍿

A beautiful Mind. (Love that film)

Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.

A beautiful Mind. (Love that film)

Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
ooooooh
The Princess Bride!

"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille"

ooooooh
The Princess Bride!

"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille"
Interesting fact. Princess bride was filmed near me and I visited the set.

Blazing saddles.

Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back… and remember me.

Interesting fact. Princess bride was filmed near me and I visited the set.

Blazing saddles.

Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back… and remember me.
Beauty and the beast!

"May God grant me vengeance. I pray that you live till I return"

Beauty and the beast!

"May God grant me vengeance. I pray that you live till I return"
Oooh I know!
Ben Hur! Good one @BadAmy !

Ok, my turn....

"surely you can't be serious." "I am serious, and don't call me surely."

Airplane

"The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle."​

Airplane

"The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle."​

The court jester Danny Kaye!

"We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye."

The court jester Danny Kaye!

"We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye."

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation​

I choose rich every fucking time

Elf!

And, I am sick to death of this whole center of the universe, holier than thou, nothing is ever enough. Oh, how I've suffered, nobody understands me. Somebody fix me a drink and hand me a Nebutol, worn out Scarlett O'Hara... thang!

Elf!

And, I am sick to death of this whole center of the universe, holier than thou, nothing is ever enough. Oh, how I've suffered, nobody understands me. Somebody fix me a drink and hand me a Nebutol, worn out Scarlett O'Hara... thang!

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

"You don't smoke? What are you, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself."

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

"You don't smoke? What are you, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself."

The departed

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

The departed

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas
(A personal favourite book and film)

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

Big Trouble in Little China

Be seated! Ah... Many of you are wondering what's wrong with my pants, well they started running short on materials right before they got to the knees so don't give me any shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Trouble in Little China

Be seated! Ah... Many of you are wondering what's wrong with my pants, well they started running short on materials right before they got to the knees so don't give me any shit.
Lloyd Bridges in Hot Shots. 😊😊😊

What hump?

Brad Pitt say it, if that helps :)
Fight Club I think.

You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way!

Back