"You gotta keep having babies"

And then how much does it sell them for?
Its like lobster… market price.

Now that you mention it, i have a friend who was purchased by a childless couple from nyc in the 1950’s.

Raised on 5th Avenue. He found his birth family in Canada just a few years ago.

He was sold by one of those catholic unwed mothers places.

Lmao....recall doesn't even go back a couple of days....

That's what I thought.

Too spinless to be direct.... you communicate like an immature woman.
Lol...you forget what you wrote 20 mins ago and blame me for it...much less a conversation from Sunday. It's too much fun to watch

But it's also fun to see you thinking I'm avoiding some argument that you've made

Lol...you forget what you wrote 20 mins ago and blame me for it...much less a conversation from Sunday. It's too much fun to watch

I didn't forget anything.

Why are you lying to cover up the fact that you rarely if ever speak directly, or concisely.

It's always vague bullshitting and double speak.

Typical leftist.

But it's also fun to see you thinking I'm avoiding some argument that you've made

No it's the questions you're avoiding and worming around... and it's not a thought it's a well documented fact.

I didn't forget anything.

Why are you lying to cover up the fact that you rarely if ever speak directly, or concisely.

It's always vague bullshitting and double speak.

Typical leftist.

No it's the questions you're avoiding and worming around... and it's not a thought it's a well documented fact.
I mock you constantly. And it's fairly direct. I get that it confuses you.....your reactions continue to be precious. It's fun to watch you "debate". Ive missed the entertainment of your stupidity.

But please tell me again how important gender definitions are in this discussion about nothing. We might solve the internet yet!

Back