What Are YOU Thinking? Continued 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just a penis. The rest of me is just there to make sure my penis survives long enough to make more penises.

I just learned from my own personal research that consuming about a half a carton of Edy's ice cream can cure a chronic case of hiccups. I don't believe that's noted anywhere in scholarly journals.

My bikini wax remains painful. Lawd.

I wish I could control what people discuss around my kid. When he says some things, I know exactly where they’ve come from and it’s maddening.

My bikini wax remains painful. Lawd.

I wish I could control what people discuss around my kid. When he says some things, I know exactly where they’ve come from and it’s maddening.

Try European Wax next time.

This amazing man has put up with me for 27 years! :eek::heart:
Well technically 31. But 27 years married.
❤❤❤

To see wrong and not speak on it or overlook it gives the impression of acceptance of it.

To see it and do nothing about it means it doesn't matter to you.

Have we gotten so ill willed in this country that even when wrong is seen, nothing is done to correct it?

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Offensive words are blatant disrespect and disregard for another person, period. Republican, Democrat or any in between, hate will destroy the soul or basis of this country of which we stand. It's the difference in paradigms of thinking outside the box that help build solutions. Hurling insults builds strife and anger in others and leads to the division of a Nation instead of a United one.

God sees all. We will have to answer for what we do in this life or there won't be much left for those coming after us. History repeats itself when valid issues are not effectively dealt with.

I will leave this:

https://youtu.be/5x74ftt8T9Q

Last edited:
If I was role playing with my wife and her character was someone coming to my house for a threesome, would I have to play myself and my wife as well while she played her character?

To be authentic should I ask her things like; "honey if your RP character licked you like this -what would your reaction be?"

Considering that there are dogs that have jobs (Police dog, Guide dog etc.) There are a lot of dogs that are unemployed.

To see wrong and not speak on it or overlook it gives the impression of acceptance of it.

To see it and do nothing about it means it doesn't matter to you.

Have we gotten so ill willed in this country that even when wrong is seen, nothing is done to correct it?

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Offensive words are blatant disrespect and disregard for another person, period. Republican, Democrat or any in between, hate will destroy the soul or basis of this country of which we stand. It's the difference in paradigms of thinking outside the box that help build solutions. Hurling insults builds strife and anger in others and leads to the division of a Nation instead of a United one.

God sees all. We will have to answer for what we do in this life or there won't be much left for those coming after us. History repeats itself when valid issues are not effectively dealt with.

I will leave this:

https://youtu.be/5x74ftt8T9Q

I love you. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back