Elizabeth Warren proves her ancestry; embarrasses shit out of Trump & Trumpsters

I look at it this way: If Warren has Native American or American Indian blood in her veins, it is such an infinitesimal amount as to be not worth mentioning. :eek:

"Warrens DNA was sequenced and analysed by a group led by Carlos Bustamante, a well-regarded Stanford University geneticist. "

I'm sure that he knows more about this than either of us.. Certainly more than you..

Nitpicking the results is stupid. I'd expect nothing more from you.

Snip:

Dr. Carlos D. Bustamante is an internationally recognized leader in the application of data science and genomics technology to problems in medicine, agriculture, and biology. He received his Ph.D. in Biology and MS in Statistics from Harvard University (2001), was on the faculty at Cornell University (2002-9), and was named a MacArthur Fellow in 2010. He is currently Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Genetics, and (by courtesy) Biology at Stanford University. Dr. Bustamante has a passion for building new academic units, non-profits, and companies to solve pressing scientific challenges. He is Founding Director of the Stanford Center for Computational, Evolutionary, and Human Genomics (CEHG) and Inaugural Chair of the Department of Biomedical Data Science. He is the Owner and President of CDB Consulting, LTD. and also a Director at Eden Roc Biotech, founder of Arc-Bio (formerly IdentifyGenomics and BigData Bio), and an SAB member of Imprimed, Etalon DX, Columbia Care, and Digitalis Ventures.

I'm not "nitpicking" the results, I'm calling into question the methodology used to determine the analysis.

Anyone with Bustamante's qualifications knows better. Or they should. You do not use an unrelated database to determine if the results fit within the parameters assigned.

Timmeh's Que-class HissyFit hits an unprecented sixth day.

Que's record is thirteen consecutive days of rage....Timmeh is almost halfway there!

Timmeh's Que-class HissyFit hits an unprecented sixth day.

Que's record is thirteen consecutive days of rage....Timmeh is almost halfway there!

Translation:

61Y7IRAAQkL._SY355_.jpg

rory would be so proud of you. If he could be proud of anything that is.

I'm not "nitpicking" the results, I'm calling into question the methodology used to determine the analysis.

Anyone with Bustamante's qualifications knows better. Or they should. You do not use an unrelated database to determine if the results fit within the parameters assigned.

Translation:

61Y7IRAAQkL._SY355_.jpg

You're saying that YOU know better.. Jeezus.

You should stick to something you know.. maybe one day you will know something.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Warrens DNA was sequenced and analysed by a group led by Carlos Bustamante, a well-regarded Stanford University geneticist. "

I'm sure that he knows more about this than either of us.. Certainly more than you..

Nitpicking the results is stupid. I'd expect nothing more from you.

Snip:

Dr. Carlos D. Bustamante is an internationally recognized leader in the application of data science and genomics technology to problems in medicine, agriculture, and biology. He received his Ph.D. in Biology and MS in Statistics from Harvard University (2001), was on the faculty at Cornell University (2002-9), and was named a MacArthur Fellow in 2010. He is currently Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Genetics, and (by courtesy) Biology at Stanford University. Dr. Bustamante has a passion for building new academic units, non-profits, and companies to solve pressing scientific challenges. He is Founding Director of the Stanford Center for Computational, Evolutionary, and Human Genomics (CEHG) and Inaugural Chair of the Department of Biomedical Data Science. He is the Owner and President of CDB Consulting, LTD. and also a Director at Eden Roc Biotech, founder of Arc-Bio (formerly IdentifyGenomics and BigData Bio), and an SAB member of Imprimed, Etalon DX, Columbia Care, and Digitalis Ventures.

I look at it this way: If Warren has Native American or American Indian blood in her veins, it is such an infinitesimal amount as to be not worth mentioning. :eek:

Bless your heart. You get a last place trophy for trying. :rolleyes:

They could produce a hi def video of her coming out of Sacagaweas vergina, and you idiots still would find something idiotic to say.

Timmeh's Days Of Rage: Day Six

Translation:

61Y7IRAAQkL._SY355_.jpg

Weaksauce deflection attempt, Timmeh.
Even Que can do better than that, and he's crippled by Aspbergers.
We expect better from you.

Warren is only a Senator. How is she so important that this thread is still going after 29 pages?!

I'm hoping/assuming someone at some time posted the Cherokee response to Senator Warren's DNA test, since that opinion seems to be the most germane to the entire discussion:

Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

A lot of nice quotes. I am happy that some leftist actually have an education. But not one word about the lies told by good old Princess Foot in the Mouth. The DNA, made even by a close friend and money backer of hers, could not prove she was "Native Americana". No records to back up her claim either. The so called way way less than even 1% only proves what we all are, when you go back far enough. came from the ancients. But in her case no one knows if any of them were of Asian or Native American or even Native South American. All she did was prove what Mr. Trump and others have said about her, she lied to steal an education from a deserving Native American and used her lies to get jobs that should have gone to more qualified people.

I am sure she is thankful of the racists who make up a large percentage of her party who back her in her lies and her stealing an education from another female or male. After all corruption is the rule of the Soros Democrats.

Now can we hear some more nice quotes that have nothing to do with Warren. You know if we put a feather in our hats and she puts one up her behind, we all will be tickled.

Back