Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Whooo hoooooooooooo So happy to see this back again!!! :heart: I think I've kept most of mine. I just might have some on hard drives.
then you need to go get them!! :):rose:
I need to check and see if I still have all the girlcrush pics.
Yay! I hope you still have them!! :rose:
It's great to see this thread back as this is a thread that brings people together for the fun of creating a pic post.

That is what I like the most is that I've met some wonderful people doing this thread!! You included!! :kiss:

I was being a proper grumpy bum when I posted a pic on my thread and then the sublime Sally made it something lovely with her pairing - I love ya lovely :heart:

Well, if you were going for 'grumpy sexy' then I say mission accomplished! Completely awesome expressionism!! Thank you ladies!! :rose::rose:

This thread is already magical. Subscribed!
Welcome!! :kiss:
HAPPY DANCE!!!! Take talikat hand and dance around the room.

I wish I had not gotten so sick. I stopped doing index at page 70 on last one.

But I still may have saved some of them. I know I missed some when I was in hospital. But if someone does not have backup send me PM sorry will only send it to the person in picture. The big group post when I did index I just can't send as many of the group people are gone. LostGirlTink will send you PM as there is a problem

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

*dances with Fred* :kiss::heart:

I have all the ones you listed in your PM Fred. I was looking at them yesterday.....sigh.....

Since the old thread may be lost, this is a repost of my only other paired pic, me and the super sexy Justa getting ready for the Xena / Gabrielle party.

Seems I have a thing for kick ass women...

The real Allia P, Xena, Justa, Sally...:D

YES!! The warrior princesses are back!!! :rose::rose::heart: Thank you!!

Hey everyone!

Okay, so the original Paired Picture thread was accidentally deleted and I was told that it would be restored, but I've not heard anything and it's been almost a month.

So, being as I've had many requests to start a new one, here it is!! :heart:

If the old one gets restored...GREAT!! We'll have our pictures back and I'll close it to new posts and give a link to this one.

For those of you who are new to this idea, this thread is for Paired Pictures of 2 or more people doing the same pose. We've had some amazing pictures posted in the previous thread.

Note: I would like to ask all of the previous posters to re-post their photos in this thread so at least we can get some of them back because it breaks my heart that they're gone. If the old thread is restored, I ain't gonna bitch about having more than one copy of your pictures, so bump this bitch!! :)

And off we go.....again!! :rose:

To start us off, this is myself and the awesomely luscious Handsonyou. This is his photo that I copied. :heart:

attachment.php

Woo Hooo Tali, love it glad to see this thread back. I :heart: it.

Thanks to everyone for getting it going again with some great new pics.
They are fantastic, :D

I've been reposting some pics from the missing thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this brand new, hot off the press pairing with the luscious, the gorgeous, PrettyLilPussy!

attachment.php

Thank Indie!! You're kind of amazing and I want to bury my face in your tits. (((Oops, out loud again??)))

I've been reposting some pics from the missing thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this brand new, hot off the press pairing with the luscious, the gorgeous, PrettyLilPussy!

attachment.php

I love the picture, but I did laugh. One looks teasing, the other looks like they are root canal ready.:D

You are both brave, beautiful, and fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

attachment.php

Thank Indie!! You're kind of amazing and I want to bury my face in your tits. (((Oops, out loud again??)))

Great pairing (and great pears, though I suppose they are actually more cantaloupes?)!!!!

Yep, that was out loud again.

attachment.php

A very pretty pair!

Hey sexy!! How are you??? :kiss:[/QUOTE]

I'm doing well thanks for asking!:kiss: I see you are as sexy as ever!

attachment.php

Ohhhhh fuck yes. I love it. :devil::D:rose::kiss::heart:

You both look gorgeous!!! :heart::heart:

Oh cool a brand new paired pic!!!! I love it!!! Both of you did great and look absolutely incredible. Very saucy and flirty with that healthy dash of sex appeal. ;):rose::devil:

attachment.php

Oh my my my.
I'm feeling high...or is it hot in here?

Back