What is the reason that you come to lit?

Something that I thought is but it turns out it is not...

Took a while to figure it out but the education was worth it for sure...

First, to get away from all the politics spewed around all the other message boards, or, to find new ways to score with the lovely Miss Taylor Swift.

and all the latest news, weather, and sports

For the stories, not the pictures, of course. Intellectual stimulation FTW!

I really come her to explore. I love chatting with others even if I don't agree with their sexual activities. It has opened a whole new world for me. Will I step into that world , good question, but it is fun to fantasize.

Can’t message,you haven’t got your pms turned on 🙁

For the discussions and every now and then, exhibiting sensual pics of myself. There are some cool peeps in here, as well.

hey...

in the short time I have been here, I've seen about a dozen people that either live in or used to live in the same town as myself. One person in particular, I found in one of the buttts threads, that really interested me was because it was a picture of my wife shortly after we were married. And I know it was her because her best friend was on the other side of the same room.
Anyway, I keep coming back to see who else I would see.

I really only come here when I'm horny and looking for somebody to fuck around with but not actually leave my house lol

I come for the Deer Penis Wine

Most of you people are unaware that Laurel who has a very special and delicious recipe for Deer Penis Wine, rewards those of us who behave ourselves with a gift of her homemade delicacy, because y'all don't know how to behave.

It does what it says on the tin and is a wine, containing the preserved penis of a deer.

Supposedly part aphrodisiac, part energy drink and also banned from the Olympics, this Chinese specialty is really just a strong alcoholic drink that comes in a jar with a giant animal penis in it. Delicious penis.

hey...

I come to find naked pictures of people that I know... have found fifteen to date including one of my wife. It is a total mind fuck for me...

To read some posts and if lucky find a like minded lady to chat with...

I guess it's just an outlet?

Probably best not to expect anything

Just a way to pass time...

But Caution my be addicting and may cause unrealistic mindsets???

Just saying...

Enjoy your Day

hmmmm

I read the stories first, then found this forum, and never left it! Must be the friends you chat with..

hey...

To date I've found 6 previously unknown pics of my wife, with guys she denies even knowing (I know--, she lying but what ya gonna do?) When I find the picture of her and him that I'm looking for--, I'll be on my way outta here.

Back