Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Since I'm on New York time. It's after midnight. I got the pleasure of spending the last week with fara and we drove to meet the lovely bad Amy... so before I sadly head back to washington later today. ....

Farawyn, BadAmy and myself.... Titty trio. ❤

attachment.php

Damn..I'd luv to in the middle of that sandwich

Well. Since I'm on New York time. It's after midnight. I got the pleasure of spending the last week with fara and we drove to meet the lovely bad Amy... so before I sadly head back to washington later today. ....

attachment.php

Wowsers! Looks and sounds like you had fun. I can only imagine!

I love it! Beautiful women!

attachment.php

OMG! You ladies look incredible in your separate pictures , BUT unfuckingbelievably sexy in this joint venture! How I wish I had been there as your photographer!

attachment.php

How cool is this pic?? Had you all met before? I'm so jealous of the girl time!

Celebrating Titty Tuesday with my wife's new fake ones.

Enjoy!

OMG! You ladies look incredible in your separate pictures , BUT unfuckingbelievably sexy in this joint venture! How I wish I had been there as your photographer!

Last edited by a moderator:

attachment.php
Nice job ladies!!! Just loving the trio! Thanks.

Haha I love it! :rose: :kiss:

attachment.php

This is perhaps the single sexiest photo that I have ever seen on Lit. Real people. Real friends. Real hot!

attachment.php

Oh ladies... a beautiful trio indeed!!! Or should I say sextet!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Hopefully it is fixed now. So weird. I saw it on my phone. But got on my computer and didn't.

You are already missed too!! So much. I really want to come back next year. You all have to come to Washington. We can sit in the hot tub and talk! :heart:

Oh my, IS it. What a pic! Those are some lovely breasts...can I go ahead and hop in there and let you all smother me to dealth???

attachment.php

Boobies, NY style!!!! :devil:

attachment.php

This is great, but what makes it the best is the smiles of you ladies. WELL DONE!!!

attachment.php

This pic is EPIC!!!!!

That’s a whole lot of titty! Great pic ladies. Awesome the three of you were able to meet up. :)

attachment.php

Look out for the city that never sleeps with these Beauties on the prowl! ! Great to all of you having a blast! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

attachment.php

Triple trouble! You all look like you're enjoying your time together -- close together, at that! ;) Hope Sassy had a fun time in the Big Apple. If I had known in advance, I would have given you a personal tour of the 2 or 3 nude beaches in the tri-state area. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back