Netflix

bojack, stranger things, unbreakable kimmy schmidt, love (if you can handle a really good show with two intentionally unlikable leads) and glow was alright.

I just started Santa Clarita Diet, because I love Timothy Olyphant.

Wow, so much vomit.

Kakegurui ("Compulsive Gambler")

984519f13aa810130bddbdbcbaff158bc4ab37e6.jpg

kakegurui-02.png

It's anime, but it's def not for children, trust me. Twisted. Sick. Good shit. :D

Not yet mentioned:
Love Sick
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Lots of music stuff including:
It Might Get Loud
Tom Petty documentary

So you seriously just got Netflix?
I've had that shit since they sent out DVD's.

You know they still send those? I moved in to a new apartment recently and one of my neighbors gets them. I see them outside his mailbox sometimes and have to talk myself out of opening them. I want to know what he’s watching.

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
The Punisher

Then again, I'm a comic book nerd.

You know they still send those? I moved in to a new apartment recently and one of my neighbors gets them. I see them outside his mailbox sometimes and have to talk myself out of opening them. I want to know what he’s watching.

I actually didn't know that. I figured they had stopped by now. I guess some people prefer them. They still sell 'em in stores after all. I just use the store for a list of movies I'm gonna torrent when I get home.

The Good Place has been mentioned a few times but it's a network show. If you watch on Netflix you're at least a season behind. If you got Hulu you're good to go.
It IS a good show, tho. I recommend it. Not sure how long they can drag it out but it'll be interesting to see what they do and where they go with it.

Back